Kindred Spirits - FAN FICTION - Generation X comic stories from readers views
Generation X Fan Fiction

Stories written by fans of the comic are better known by most as Fan Fiction. In this section you can read the entertaining fanfiction and by all means, if you have some that you want to post here, then let me know. I'm always up for more interesting stories and so are the fans, so share your creative talents with everyone out there. To send your fanfiction to be posted, just click on the e-mail address below and add your name, a brief description of your story, and last you need to attach your Fan Fiction. The fanfic must not be concidered offensive (ie: NC-17) To view the current Fan Fiction, you can either browse the lot and click on the story of your choice or choose to read by author or the type of stories from the author list below. Feel free to email the writers to comment on their work as well, they rely on your comments and would love to hear your opinions! Thanks guys, keep up the great work and above all, enjoy!
Submit your FanFiction or questions to: tigrrwildcat@tigrrwildcat.50megs.com

This icon represents a new fanfic. It will be placed next to the title of a new fanfic that has been submitted.


Search by Author or type of Story
(works with Javascript enabled browsers. ex: IE4)

SHARDS OF SELF
A story seperate from the Cale storyline written by:
Richard Bonstein Sampson Jr.
In his words: A little story where Penance sees many fates and forms she could have gone down. It was inspired by events at my residence and other fan-fictions, which are mentioned in the story.
Shards of Self

LONG AGO....
A story seperate from the Cale storyline written by: Richard Bonstein Sampson Jr.
In his words: Have you ever wondered how Emplate and Penance truely met, and how Monet became Penance, take a peek in my story.
Long Ago....

GENERATION X PRESENTS
A story seperate from the Cale storyline written by: Richard Bonstein Sampson Jr.
In Tigrr's words: It's Christmas time at the Acadamy and cheer is in the air. An unknown man has come to GenX to deliver special gifts to each member. While he is not Santa, the gifts delivered are unforgetable.
Generation X Presents

GENERATION X MEETS THE MASTER THIEF
A story seperate from the Cale storyline written by: Richard Bonstien Sampson Jr.
In Tigrr's words: Emplate is fed up with the team called "Generation X" spoiling his plans. He comes to the decision that he needs to form an alliance to complete his latest scheme. With this new recruit along side Emplate, one GenX teen is their target, but two know more of the situation than they should...
Generation X Meets the Master Thief

THE CALE STORYLINE


SIX CIRCLES OF LIGHT
Written by
Jeanne.
In her words: A mysterious entity takes over GenX, and only Penance can stop him from destroying everyone.
Six Circles of Light

CHILDREN OF THE ATOM
Written by Jeanne.
In her words: An undiscovered mutant named Pricilla who's parents escaped from Genosha and came to the US, but were followed and murdered by some Genoshan assassins that showed up (in a recent Cable) Emma stumbles upon Pricilla, who had managed to escape by using her teleportational power, and then they accidentally run into the assassins and have to take them out.
Children of the Atom Part 1
Children of the Atom Part 2
Children of the Atom Part 3
Children of the Atom Part 4

AN ALTERNATE ENDING
Written by Jeanne.
In Tigrr's words: An alternate ending to GenX #31...what did happen to GenX?
An Alternate Ending

AN ALTERNATE ENDING 2:DARIA
Written by Jeanne.
In Tigrr's words: An alternate ending to GenX #31...what really happened with Jubilee and Daria at the desert?
An Alternate Ending 2:Daria


NO HAMA, PLEASE -- I'M JEWISH
Written by
Maggie the Cat
In her words: Nobody likes the all-new, all-terrible Hama take on Gen-X, so this MiSTish story takes a well-deserved jab at issue #33 - the first appearance of the charming Tracy Authier! All bow to her might!
No Hama, please -- I'm Jewish


NOTE--Quamp's fiction is written in script form To understand what certain quotes are before you read, click the script link.

COOKING WITH JUBILEE REVISITED
Written by Quamp
In Tigrr's words: Do you remember the quick joke skit called "Cooking with Jubilee" in GenX #27? Well Quamp has written a new joke script proving that she's not the new Julia Child...and she's making pizza this time.
Cooking with Jubilee Revisited

THE DEMISE OF GENERATION X: DON'T LET IT HAPPEN!
Written by Quamp
In Tigrr's words: No one is happy with the current work that the writer known as Hama has done to our beloved GenX, even the altered GenXers have realized it. So what do you do about it? Gather some fellow GenX Webmasters, put them in some superhero spandex to battle the evil Hama!
The Demise of Generation X: Don't let it happen!

STILL ANOTHER HOSTESS FRUIT PIE AD
Written by Quamp
In Tigrr's words: You've seen certain joke ads placed in comics depicting your fave characters in Hostess Fruit Pie ads haven't you? Well this time the script is written with our fave GenXers selling those beloved fruit filled pastries...
Still Another Hostess Fruit Pie Ad

AN EAGLE FROM FAR AWAY
Written by Quamp
In Tigrr's words: Emma Frost is hoping to close a deal with the wealthy Alejandro Montoya. What she gets into is a bit more unexpected....is it to be or will the Bombardiers throw a kink in their plans? And just who is the famed El Aguila that Skin admires?
An Eagle from Far Away: Part 1
An Eagle from Far Away: Part 2

STUDENT BODIES
Written by Quamp
In Tigrr's words: It's hilarious hijinx as your favorite Merc with a mouth, Deadpool, is hired by the White Queen to teach the kids unarmed combat techniques. Surely Banshee won't be pleased but Deadpool is the least of his problems when T-Ray crashes the training session.
Deadpool/Generation X: Student Bodies Part 1
Deadpool/Generation X: Student Bodies Part 2

X-TEAMS CROSSOVER: THE GATHERING
Written by Quamp
In Tigrr's words: This is a crossover to end all crossovers. When Generation X, X-Force, Team X and the X-Men come across Emplate and his team, who will live and who will die?
Part X-Teams Crossover: The Gathering Part 1
Part X-Teams Crossover: The Gathering Part 2

MiSTing MARVEL #1: GENERATION X #42
Written by Quamp
In Tigrr's words: Quamp's version of a MiSTing shows you that you get alot more than you've bargained for after this crew has reviewed the famed issue.

For those who don't know, "Mystery Science Theater 3000," (MST3K) is a show that ran on Comedy Central for seven years and now resides on the Sci-Fi Channel. The premise: Joel (or Mike, depending on which season you watch) is marooned in space with his robot friends Crow, Tom Servo, and Gypsy; by two mad scientists (or one scientist and/or his mother, depending on the season) who plan to take over the world by subjecting the public to the worst movies ever made. Joel/Mike is their/his/her test subject.
MiSTing Marvel #1: Generation X #42

MiST MARVEL: GENERATION X #42, The MiSTer's Cut
Written by Quamp
In Quamp's words: It's been almost 10 months (October '99) since I first posted this on my site, along with the help of Quintas. Now, looking back on it, I think there's quite a lot of material that was left out, and much of it funny. This version includes some text that was in the first draft of the original, but edited out. So now I go back and torture Mike and the bots further with the same issue...
MiSTing Marvel: Generation X #42, The MiSTer's Cut

MiST MARVEL: GENERATION X #47
Written by Quamp and Icehole
In Tigrr's words: Quamp's and Icehole have teamed up to bring you another version of a MiSTing, this time it's GenX #47. What type of review does this issue receive? It's all up to the captured crew.
MiST Marvel: Generation X #47

DRUGNET
Written by Quamp
In Tigrr's words: The old five and dime store hasn't seen business in years. Now the worn down old building is used as headquarters for drugdealers. As Authier is injured in crossfire, will GenX stand down or fight and suffer the consequences?
Drugnet

THE NEW STAFF
Written by Quamp
In Tigrr's words: When the Acadamy is overrun by Mr. Crash and Melbor, can Captain Ultra save the day?
The New Staff

THE KILLING MOON
Written by Quamp
In Tigrr's words: A passive offshoot of the vicious skrulls have been living on Earth for some time now. Unfortunatly a band of heroes known as the "Skrull Kill Krew" are being affected by their virus and seek to destroy every last Skrull. They are not alone as Gaia seeks revenge for her kind as well. Will Generation X solve this situation before it gets out of hand?
The Killing Moon

TEACHING
Written by Quamp
In Quamp's words: Jubilee's in danger of failing again and the White Queen is at her wits end. So they send her to Lotus, hoping that she can find out why Jubilee won't learn things easily. Warning: This story is not for fundamentalist christians or those who devoutly believe the new age is nonsense.
Teaching

DEADPOOL/GENERATION X: "CORPORATE RAIDER"
Written by Quamp
In Quamp's words: "Corporate Raider" is a prequel to the story "And in Turn..." The story has Deadpool being hired to raid Meredian Enterprises (Adrienne's business) for a special file.
Deadpool/Generation X: "Corporate Raider"

AND IN TURN...
Written by Quamp
In Quamp's words: The heat is on Adrienne Frost when The Thunderbolts show up to arrest her for past crimes. Can the White Queen stop her sister before it's too late?
And In Turn...

MiST MARVEL: GENERATION X #54
Written by Quamp
In Tigrr's words: Mike and the bots take their shots at GenX #54
*WARNING* Contains language/situations that may be offensive to some
MiST Marvel: Generation X #54

STARSIGN
Written by Quamp
In Quamp's words: Alien woman lands on Gen X's lawn, and in trouble...
Starsign

MiST MARVEL: GENERATION X #57
Written by Quamp
In Tigrr's words: Mike and the bots take their shots at GenX #57
MiSTing Marvel: Generation X #57, Part 1
MiSTing Marvel: Generation X #57, Part 2

ELEKTRA/GENERATION X: Handoff
Written by Quamp
In Quamp's words: The clan of ninjas known as the Hand have infiltrated Snow Valley, and Elektra comes to bring them down! Can she help Generation X learn how to actually win a fight?
Elektra/Generation X: Handoff, Part 1
Elektra/Generation X: Handoff, Part 2
Elektra/Generation X: Handoff, Part 3

GENERATION X: Wishmaker
Written by Quamp
In Quamp's words: Young Holly Ann Ember is a mutant with the power to make her dreams come true. Unfortunately, the serpent god of death Seth has come to her small town to destroy it all. Can she, Generation X, and Group X save the day?
Generation X: Wishmaker, Part 1
Generation X: Wishmaker, Part 2

"SIMPLE, RIGHT?"
Written by Quamp
In Quamp's words: Generation X gets a visit from Wolverine, who tells them Synch isn't dead, but being held by a druglord. Can Gen X rescue their teammate when he's being used as a weapon?
"Simple, right?"


NOTE--Icehole's fiction is written in script form To understand what certain quotes are before you read, click the script link.

WARRIOR'S GATE
Written by Icehole
In Tigrr's words: When the New Warriors have been asked to guard an exhibit at the museum, an afternoon culture trip turns into mayhem for Generation X.
Warrior's Gate

MST3K: GENERATION X #63
Written by Icehole
In Tigrr's words: Icehole has written up a MiSTing of Generation X #63.
MST3K: Generation X #63


AN IMPERFECT FUTURE
Written by
Powerline
In Tigrr's words: Similar to a "What If.." story, this fanfic tells us what would happen between the GenX team if there were no Timetravelers in the AOA storyline. Make way for an Imperfect Future!
An Imperfect Future

AN UNEXPLAINABLE POWER IMMERGES
Written by Powerline
In Tigrr's words: Generation X decide to go on vacation to get away from it all, except for Jubilee who is going to the X-Mansion to visit Wolverine. When disaster strikes and no mutants are around, it's up to Jubilee and Banshee to figure it out...
An Unexplainable Power Immerges Part 1


In his words: Jubilee, Banshee, and a non-mutant Captain America are the only heroes left in the area to stop Dr. Doom's plan. Dr. Doom has planned it out so all the heroes in the area would be gone. But there was a flaw. Can Captain America give the support Banshee and Jubilee desperately needs to stop Dr. Doom and his evil minions?
An Unexplainable Power Immerges Part 2


The MATTHIAS CHRONICLES


NEW GENERATION
Written by
Dan Dupuis
In Tigrr's words: We know that Generation X was formed by the Phalanx Covenant storyline with the Phalanx attack on the next generation of mutants. Cerebro was used to scan for mutants that fit the description and needed help.... but what if, instead of heading in a easterly direction, Professor X had used the scanners going in a westerly direction?
WARNING: This story contains mature themes and elements (Profanity, Violence, etc.)
New Generation Prologue
New Generation Chapter 1: Vincente
New Generation Chapter 2: Clarice


GENX/RESIDENT EVIL
Written by
Kairi Taylor
In Tigrr's words: Straight from the popular Playstation game, the characters of "Resident Evil" and Generation X colide in a world of survival horror!
WARNING: This story contains language and scenes of violence that may be offensive to some.
Resident Evil: Part 1
Resident Evil: Part 2
Resident Evil: Part 3
Resident Evil: Part 4
Resident Evil: Part 5

GENX/RESIDENT EVIL PART 6 - LAST RITES
Written by Kairi Taylor
In Kairi's words: It's the conclusion to the Gen X/ Resident Evil Saga that Ficworld didn't want you to see. It's all here, baby, the final fate of Reece & the return of Graydon Creed-slightly changed of course. Plus, Taylor makes a revelation on Monet.
WARNING: This story contains language and scenes of violence that may be offensive to some.
GenX/Resident Evil Part 6 - Last Rites

COOKING WITH JUBILEE AGAIN
Written by Kairi Taylor
In Tigrr's words: It's a fate worse than death. It's worse than Emplate and the Frosts anyday...today, Jubilee will be making Kairi's personal recipe, Death Valley Chilli.
Cooking With Jubilee Again

COOKING WITH JUBILEE AGAIN (The Uncut Version)
Written by Kairi Taylor
In Kairi's words: The last time I wrote this, I was unable to really write the rest of the story because I lost the last 2 pages. So I said, after days of serious thinking "F@&# it, lets put something new." There's naughty language ahead kiddies, not to mention scenes of really bizzare violence. You've been warned....
WARNING:This story contains scenes of violence and language that may be offensive to some.
Cooking With Jubilee Again

JELLYBEANS
Written by Kairi Taylor
In Kairi's words: I’d like to point out that this is outside the ‘No Need For Hama!’ series. Think of it as a lost tale, something that the writer had in his head & wrote out as a spur of the moment deal. I was given the idea of this while consuming a box of Jelly Belly jellybeans & remembering a game on the original Nintendo called “A Boy & His Blob.” Hope you enjoy the mayhem that’s about to be started courtesy of Artie, Leech, Franklin & Sasami!
Jellybeans

GENERATION X #70: A REWRITE OF THE END
Written by Kairi Taylor
In Kairi's words: Here is my idea of how the story COULD have ended-in which we see a face off between Emma & Adrienne that shows a little more into Adrienne’s possible reasons for hating Emma. We’ll also see what happens when one of the students that tried to beat up Everett, a real bully & bigot, pushes Jubilee to the limit-& nearly loses his life when she finally snaps.
Generation X #70: A Rewrite of the End

VALENTINE'S HELL
Written by Kairi Taylor
In Kairi's words: It's time the crew learned a lesson about responsibility & drinking.
Valentine's Hell: Part 1

THE TEN GENERATION X COMMANDMENTS
Written by Kairi Taylor
In Kairi's words: I drew inspiration from ‘The 10-chi Commandments” by Shinji The 10’o Clock Assassin. I hope you enjoy this.
The Ten Generation X Commandments

WEDDING DAY
Written by Kairi Taylor
In Kairi's words: [excerpt] "No one-be it the Skrulls, the Shi'ar or the most powerful empire in the universe, the Juraian family, can stop me." "But...how..." Moritsuna slowly passed away as the loner said "But first a trip to Earth. There's a group of people there who stand in my way. I owe them all a special death."
Wedding Day

THE "NO NEED FOR HAMA" STORYLINE


ANIME FUN WITH HAMA! (Now with Extra Insanity!)
Written by
Kairi Taylor and MisaoChen
In Kairi's words: (Based off of Kairi's story, "Jubilee's Revenge", MisaoChen wrote the story titled, "Anime Fun With Hama!.) As you know, this is her very first fanfic &, well darn it, I was hoping she'd come to me for advice. Well, I asked if I can rewrite this tale for her & she gave me the big Ok. I won't actually be changing too much, I'm adding some stuff. Well, we hope you enjoy this mind numbing fic.
Anime Fun With Hama!

A FEW GOOD GUNDAMS
Written by Kairi Taylor and Anita Wang
In Tigrr's words: What can you say about the members of this fanfic? The characters sure have their work cut out for them...
A Few Good Gundams


EXPLOSIVE EMOTION
Written by
Multi-Facets
In Tigrr's words: Chamber and Husk have always been the mismatched pair and GenX #6 didn't help at all with the girls dorm accidently destroyed by an explosive force. What reason was there that had caused such an event?
Explosive Emotion: Part 1
Explosive Emotion: The Aftermath

COMINGS AND GOINGS
Rewritten by Multi-Facets
In Humber12/Blackwolf's words: I'd heard a lot of complaints about the way Gen X #44 was written, and when I read it for myself, I said in disgust: "Hama, even an amateur like me can do better than this!" So I rewrote the story. The differences are subtle, but I think y'all will like 'em.
Comings and Goings

A SEMI-CINDERELLA STORY
Written by Multi-Facets
In Humber12/Blackwolf's words: A servant vies for the chance to win a princess in marriage and regain his place in High Society, but he'll need three Fairies' help if he is to overcome the competition: His ruthless employer.
A Semi-Cinderella Story

WHAT IF?: THE DEATH OF JONOTHON EVAN STARSMORE
Written by Multi-Facets
In Tigrr's words: Jonothon Evan Starsmore was restless. His mind wouldn't stop wandering, therefore he decided to take a walk around campus to unwind. The last thing he should have done was just that, for revenge is a dish best served cold.
What If?: The Death of Jonothon Evan Starsmore

ONCE I WAS HUMAN
Written by Multi-Facets
In Tigrr's words: The way the world looks from the eyes of a specific mutant. "I can't bear to look in mirrors anymore. That's why they're lying in shards on the floor...."
Once I Was Human

HOME'S WHERE THE HEART IS
Written by Multi-Facets
In Tigrr's words: A behind the scenes look at Paige as she heads home to visit her ailing mother in GenX #44. Paige reminisces on some of the opportunities missed to break through Chamber's shell while heading home to visit her sick mother.
Home's Where the Heart is

DARK DREAMS
Written by Multi-Facets
In Tigrr's words: Chambers has not been sleeping well as of late. His sleep has been interupted by dreams of his greatest wishes, specifically being whole once more. Deiva knows he wants to whole again, she can make his "dreams" come true, but at what cost?
Dark Dreams: Power

EXTERMINATED
Written by Multi-Facets
In Tigrr's words: An answer to the second "Danger Grotto challange: Kill Tristan Brawn". In this story is the reason why Rat boy must die...
Exterminated

THE LOVER AFTER ME
Written by Multi-Facets
In Tigrr's words: Another view to the second "Danger Grotto challange: Kill Tristan Brawn". In this version of the challange, how is Chamber coping with the loss of Paige to Tristan?
The Lover After Me

THIRD GENESIS
Written by Multi-Facets
In Humber12/Blackwolf's words: They're "Third Genesis", the first issue immortalized.
Third Genesis

WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN
Written by Multi-Facets
In Tigrr's words: Finally reunited with a lost love after so long, a mute Penance faces what might have been.
What might have been

ALTER GEN-X
Written by Multi-Facets
In Tigrr's words: A re-creation of the issues of Generation X, but with another form of genetic twist....
Alter Gen-X, Issue One: Third Genesis


TIME TRIPPIN'
Written by
Brawl and Multi-Facets
In their words: Bril of the Quantum Security Alliance needs heroes to defend time. Who does he recruit? Chamber, Superboy and Rainmaker!
Time Trippin': Prologue
Time Trippin': Chapter 1 - Gods and Aliens
Time Trippin': Chapter 2 - Scrath Hunt
Time Trippin': Chapter 3 - Horizon of 1963
Time Trippin': Chapter 4 - Nothing Changes on New Year's Day


GENERATION X vs. THE BLACK PACK
Written by
Multi-Facets and Z
In Tigrr's words: Under the piercing gaze of Sureshot, she has commanded one of the most vicious teams you could imagine. They're known as the Black Pack and they're going to make sure they get their name known to the public any way they can. Death, destruction and mayhem is left in the wake of this team, can Generation X put an end to the chaos?
GENERATION X vs. THE BLACK PACK - Part One: "All's Fair..."
GENERATION X vs. THE BLACK PACK - Part Two: "In Love..."
GENERATION X vs. THE BLACK PACK - Part Three: "...and War."


WAR JOURNAL
Written by
Gaia
In Tigrr's words: Based on the "Punisher War Journal", you're compelled to explore and feel the different emotions, situations and deep thoughts of the GenXers in various situations they been through in the comic.
War Journal: Jubilee
War Journal: Monet
War Journal: Jonothon
War Journal: Husk


THE BEGINNING OF THE END
Written by
Bizzy
In Tigrr's words: The E.n.D. is a group of young mutant mercenaries bonded together by the exclusion their unique powers brought upon them. When ordered to kidnap a young mutant named Stretch when he comes to New York, what part does this mutant play overall and what will GenX do to stop it?
WARNING: This story contains language that may be offensive to some.
Summary and Character Information
The Beginning of the END: chapter 1
Running Away From Nowhere: chapter 2
Sinister Plans and Stained Pillow Cases: chapter 3


ANIME FUN WITH HAMA!
Written by
MisaoChen
In Tigrr's words: It's an all out teamup as Jubilee, the team from Final Fantasy 7, the entire cast of Ranma 1/2 and Sailormoon gang up to teach Hama a lesson that he didn't learn in the story, "Jubilee's Revenge", by Kairi.
Anime fun with Hama!


ON THE SKIDS
Written by
'Salem
In her words: Set in the Marvel Universe, this novel introduces Ricochet, a new student to the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters.

In Part One, Ricochet is asked to join Generation X by Professor X himself, shortly after issue 9 of the comic series. Ricochet falls for Jono, becomes fast friends with Monet, loathes Paige and Jubilee with a passion, and discovers that Angelo knows her from her life on the streets of Los Angeles, before joining the group. She is torn between Jono and Angelo, and afraid to show too much affection to either of them for fear of losing them both. When she is attacked by Sentinels and members of a gang of mutants from L.A., she is afraid of endangering the other students at the school, and when her old friends get in touch with her, she goes back to L.A. to find her brother.

Part Two deals with Ricochet's past and her life in L.A., which she must come to terms with when the brother she doesn't remember suddenly shows up as a Nightmare of an enemy, terrorizing her former friends and members of an all-girls gang called the "Wyld Grrls." This section introduces a lot of mutants that Marvel would never put in their books, and may be offensive to some (some foul language but nothing past a PG-13 rating, some adult situations but nothing steamy, and some ideas that might make some uncomfortable). Ricochet must deal with these issues as she finds her brother, and then deal with him.

Part Three is Ricochet's return to the school and what happens when she comes home to find that the place she left isn't the same place now. She must decide if it's still the place for her.

PART ONE

Enter Ricochet
First Day Reflections
Shopping Spree
Falling
A Blast from the Past
Football Follies
Blood Ties

PART TWO

Homecoming
A Way In

PART THREE

Coming soon


JUBILATION
Written by
PenanceM
In Tigrr's words: A mute young boy known as Tyler Hall may need more help with his powers than he thinks. As soon as he's discovered, many strange happenings take place. How are Penance and Blink involved and what do the flashbacks mean to Jubilee?
Jubilation

BETRAYAL
Written by PenanceM
In Tigrr's words: She had loved him. Loved him with all her soul. If she can't have him, no one will...
NOTE: This story is written in segments on a regular basis.
Betrayal

MEN & MONSTERS
Written by PennyM
In Tigrr's words: It all started with a letter from the Massachusetts School for Gifted Youngsters...
Men & Monsters


FANTASIES AND DREAMS
Written by
Mr_Sinister12
In Mr_Sinister's words: The plot: Two spirits enter the academy in order to help Paige and Jono get together. But their actions have serious affects on the rest of the team. There isn't much swearing but there is some reference to adult themes. I give the story a 12 certificate. Keep the kids away from the screens!
Fantasies and Dreams

YOUTH AND EXPERIENCE
Written by Mr_Sinister12
In Tigrr's words: It's known that Jonothon Starsmore has always been in a state of depression ever since his powers first manifested. As headmistress, Emma decides it's her job to help Jono cope. However the plan takes an unexpected turn, how long can they keep their secret?
WARNING: This story deals with mature themes and adult situations, rated R
Youth and Experience

GENERATION X VS. THE EVIL DEAD AND THE UNSPEAKABLE ONE
Written by Mr_Sinister12
In Tigrr's words: The Necronomicon, the book that had unleashed the deadites upon the world, has gone missing. Unfortunately it has now found it's way into the Acadamy and into the hands of an unsuspecting Jubilation Lee. How do you hold back the hords of evil dead from taking over the Acadamy, let alone the rest of the population?
WARNING: This story contains language and violent situations that may be offensive to some.
Generation X Vs. The Evil Dead and the Unspeakable One: Part 1
Generation X Vs. The Evil Dead and the Unspeakable One: Part 2


THE FOXFIRE ARCHIVES
Written by
Trax
In Tigrr's words: The Foxfire Archive collects the adventures of Kaylan "Foxfire" Cater. How do you deal with a mutant you know nothing about (or think you know nothing about)? As Kaylan faces foes and ends up in GenX, how can she come to terms with what's happened (or will happen), how can she stay where HE is (and away from where IT is) ...and how do you live where you're welcome (but not with open arms)?
Old Endings, New Beginnings: part 1
Old Endings, New Beginnings: part 2
Old Endings, New Beginnings: part 3
Old Endings, New Beginnings: part 4
Old Endings, New Beginnings: part 5


THE HAMA ZONE
Written by
Lady St. Croix
In Tigrr's words: Something weird is happening to the members at the Acadamy, everyone is acting so strange. Why is it that Jubilee and the White Queen seem to be the only sane individuals left and what are they to do to stop the madness?
"You are travelling though another dimension, a dimension not only of lame dialog and dull plots but of total disregard for continuity; a journey into the predictable land whose boundaries are that for lack of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead---your next stop, the Hama Zone."
The Hama Zone: part one

REALITY CHECK
Written by Lady St. Croix
In Tigrr's words: The psi-wave storyline had devastating effects on all who had some form of connection to the psi-plane, mostly telepaths and those with awareness. Unfortunately, the pain didn't end with the wave. The psi-plane has become unstable which is causing serious problems to those on the earth realm. Generation X has felt the effects, Fantastic Four and Dr.Strange have felt the pain as well as ones such as Spider-man. If these attacks are happening to all telepaths, just what is happening to those with reality altering abilities?
Reality Check (Prologue, Ch. 1)

STAR TREK VERSUS GENERATION X: The Wrath of Lady St. Croix
Written by Lady St. Croix
In Tigrr's words: Captains Log, Stardate 3546.8: Mr. Spock, Dr. McCoy and Captain Kirk have been transported to an Acadamy in the late Twentieth century. Just trying to figure out the surroundings is a laugh and a half.
Star Trek Versus Generation X: The Wrath of Lady St. Croix


GENERATION X/YOUNG JUSTICE: TO SAVE TWO WORLDS
Written by
Brawl
In Brawl's words: The ultimate young superteams team up to save their mentors, the X-Men and the JLA. Features Access, Emplate and more. Here it comes!
Generation X/Young Justice: To Save Two Worlds

A HERO AND A ROSE
Written by Brawl
In Brawl's words: An insane telepath transports Paige and Jono into a version of the Beauty and the Beast, Jono playing the role of the Beast. They must discover their true love for each other before it is too late and they are trapped in the telepath's world forever...
A Hero and a Rose

NEXUS #1: Explorers
Written by Brawl
In Tigrr's words: A new team named Generation Next has been formed. Some team members may seem familiar while others do not. When the team is placed on a certain mission, will the members of the team realize that the goal of the mission may not be what it seems?
Nexus #1: Explorers - Part 1, New Beginnings

SYNCHRONICITY
Written by Brawl
In Brawl's words: Ever wondered what happened to Synch and Penance in the Age of Apocalypse? This answers that question!
Synchronicity: Part 1 - Mercernaries

RITE OF PASSAGE
Written by Brawl
In Brawl's words: A beautiful French girl joins the team. This is no ordinary mutant though. She has a terrible secret, a secret that her community is willing to kill for, a secret that Generation X could be destroyed for, a secret that Angelo Espinosa doesn't need to know. But Amilyn Marina's going to tell him anyway.
Rite of Passage: Prologue

THE SECOND AGE OF APOCALYPSE #0
Written by Brawl
In Tigrr's words: The Xi'an came to Earth every once in a while, to make sure that humans were advancing in the proper way. Professor Xavier was a threat to the way things should be. They knew what they had to do, they must destroy Professor Xavier, and this time they did not fail.
The Second Age of Apocalypse #0: Prologue

BROKEN STRINGS
Written by Brawl
In Brawl's words: I wrote this story a while back, while Jay Faerber was still the Gen X writer, and before Elis had even been announced as the head of the Counter-X group. I left it in hand-written form for several months, until I picked up Generation X #63 over Easter weekend. In it, Sean mentions losing Everett. Although while a vague reference, its impact on Monet was obvious: Synch was dead. I then pulled out the notebook with the rough draft of "Broken Strings" and dusted it off. After reading through the three monologues of each of the male teenage members of Generation X, Everett's in particular, I decided this would be a fitting farewell. Goodbye Synch. We'll all miss you.
Broken Strings


IT'S A BIRD, IT'S A PLANE, IT'S A POPTART
Written by
Amphitrite
In Tigrr's words: Teenagers will be teenagers. Just because they're a team in training doesn't mean they don't know how to have a little fun now and again. Ever wonder what really happens in the morning around the Massachusetts Academy?
It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's a Poptart

CREATIVE COOKING: How to Put The Fear of God Into Your Classmates
Written by Amphitrite
In Amphitrite's words: So what exactly happens when you unleash a sugar-craving Jubilee on a rampage in the kitchen?
Creative Cooking: How to Put The Fear of God Into Your classmates

THE UN-STORY
Written by Amphitrite
In Amphitrite's words: Its my solution to Kat & my lack of disclaimers.
The Un-Story


ALWAYS CHECK YOUR DINNER FOR SIGNS OF LIFE
Written by
Kat and Amphitrite
In Amphtrite's words: Basically, "Always check your dinner for signs of life", aka "pink mac & cheeze" builds off the fact that according to one of the older GenX comics, Emma can't cook. But now you can see how bad it really gets, and why none of the students make comments.
Always check your dinner for signs of life

ANGELO'S BIG DAY
Written by Kat and Amphitrite
In Amphitrite's words: This was a challenge story from an author on Indigosky.net which is a great challenge page, you have to start a story off with the sentence , "I go away for a week and the world goes to hell." other than that no restrictions. So here I go...
Angelo's Big Day

ADDICTIONS
Written by Kat and Amphitrite
In Kat's words: Um...What can I say about Addictions? I always liked the idea of Ange and Jubilee together. I just thought, character wise, they played nicely off each other and they both have pasts based in, on the streets. Going along with this mindset I had a bit of inspiration hit me on the bus ride to school. (I was also frantically searching for a topic for a Creative Writing assingment due that day.:) And so this piece of fluff was born. Mainly it's just Ange and Jubilee trying to break their addictions (cigs. and candy dependency respectivly) which have begun to interfere with how they perform in gym class.
Addictions

A RAINY DAY AT THE LIBRARY
Written by Kat and Amphitrite
In Tigrr's words: During a rainy day, six bored teenagers are trapped in the library. So what are they to do? Well giving a bottle of Surge and M&M's to a sugar crazed Jubilee is a good start...
A Rainy Day at the Library

A COMEDY OF ERRORS
Written by Kat and Amphitrite
In Tigrr's words: Jubilee can't afford to be late for another class again, but what Angelo has to say may be worthwhile to listen to.
NOTE: This story follows, "A Rainy Day at the Library".
A Comedy of Errors

ON DEALING WITH WILD ANIMALS
Written by Kat and Amphitrite
In their words:
NOTE: This story follows, "A Comedy of Errors".
On Dealing With Wild Animals

SOME MORE SO THAN OTHERS
Written by Kat and Amphitrite
In their words: Just a regular night out at the academy...
NOTE: This story follows, "On Dealing With Wild Animals".
Some More So Than Others

GEN-X VS. THE SUCKY ROCK BANDS AND THE UNWASHED MASSES
Written by Kat and Amphitrite
In their words: In preparation for the concert of all concerts, things go a little awry.
Gen-x vs the sucky rock bands and the unwashed masses


I JUST WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW
Written by
Chibi Chibi Usagi
In Tigrr's words: Living in the world where mutants are hated and feared, one young girl discovers powers that she must keep hidden. Her powers are slowly tearing her apart, what is she to do? It seems her family and doctor have an answer, but is it something she wants to hear?
I Just Want the World to Know


GENERATION X: PERSPECTIVES
Written by
Z and Lady St. Croix
In Tigrr's words: Teenagers. Things can irritate them, annoy them. The problem lies in that many teenagers feel the need to defend themselves from threats. Perhaps the situation could have been minimized or avoided, but you'll have to see everyone's perspective to see all sides of the story.
Generation X: Perspectives


ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT
Written by
Spidee
In Spidee's words: SUMMARY: New student who joins Generation X. Only one thing; he's not a student, and he doesn't want to be on the team.
All Through the Night: Part 1
All Through the Night: Part 2


HOT WIRES AND AWKWARD SITUATIONS
Written by
Little Horn and Flonnua7a
In Tigrr's words: Nobody could be the exact opposite than the sisters Gloria and Eve Kelly. While they may look like the "good sister, bad sister", Generation X soon discovers just what it's like to enroll these live wires.
Hot Wires and Awkward Situations: Part 1
Hot Wires and Awkward Situations: Part 2
Hot Wires and Awkward Situations: Part 3
Hot Wires and Awkward Situations: Part 4
Hot Wires and Awkward Situations: Part 5
Hot Wires and Awkward Situations: Part 6
Hot Wires and Awkward Situations: Part 7
Hot Wires and Awkward Situations: Part 8
Hot Wires and Awkward Situations: Part 9

WATCH OUT GENX, HERE COMES...
Written by Little Horn and Flonnua7a
In Tigrr's words: This year of schooling is nearing it's end and it looks as if Gloria and Eve have survived the odds. The school year may be over now, but now it's time for the famed GenX summer vacation to begin. Look out GenX, here comes...
Watch out GenX, Here Comes...: Part 1 - Up Above the Sky so High...
Watch out GenX, Here Comes...: Part 2 - Lock up Your Daughters
Watch out GenX, Here Comes...: Part 3 - Interim


THE ECHO STORYLINE
Written by
Echo
In Tigrr's words: Everyday is a challenge to the mutant named Echo. This merc is force to contend with. She has many secrets so although she is accepted at the Acadamy, it's not with open arms.
Resurrection [A Blink story pt.1]
Broken Mirror [A Blink story pt.2]
Glass Memories [A Blink story pt.3]
Gimmie a break
The story of 7 rooms
"Mutiny? This early?"
Emotions, Inside and Out
Secrets and Spies
You don't choose your family
Girl's will be Girl's!
Risky Bussiness (PG-13 Some suggested subjects and swearing)
Generation X '98 Annual! E & E vs. P
What's in a name?
Is there an Echo in here?
Getting to know you


GENERATION X
Written by
Scott Hammond
In Scott's words: This story is not long (only 3,504 words long) and stars Paige Guthrie and a new mutant.No not a New Mutant a new mutant named Toby McIntosh. My name is Scott Hammond. ENJOY THE STORY!!!!!!!!
Generation X


P, B & J
Written by
Icka the Imp!
In Tigrr's words: It takes quite a lot to surprise or confuse Jonothon Starsmore, but nothing prepared him for the night he casually answered a knock at the door.
P, B & J

GENERATION X VS. THE TELETUBBIES: GAME, SET, MATCH.
Written by Icka the Imp!
In Icka's words: The Teletubbies are at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters and they aren't there for the classes! Why are they there then? And who sent them? Tiny bit of a parody.
NOTE: This link will take you to the story hosted on Icka's site.
GenerationX vs. Teletubbies: Game, Set, Match.


THE VISITOR
Written by
Cyclone
In Tigrr's words: A young mutant girl has had her share of problems over the years and her solution was not the best choice she could have made. Now on the run, she is determined to find her sister, but will Generation X allow it?
The Visitor

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF STINKY
Written by Cyclone
In Tigrr's words: Nicky is settling in to her new place in Generation X, but it doesn't seem quite complete. That is until she sees the nice, cuddly, plump pet cat at the shelter. Things may be hectic and secretive to the teens, but a cat's eye's see all.
A Day in the Life of Stinky

NIGHTMARE ON GENX STREET
Written by Cyclone
In Tigrr's words: As soon as the night falls, everyone of the GenXer's fears come true. Will they make it out in one piece?
Nightmare on GenX Street

GENERATION X GOES WESTERN
Written by Cyclone
In Cyclone's words: Welcome to Cactus Gulch, home of the White Queen Saloon. Last town in 200 miles. Enjoy your stay.
Generation X Goes Western

A MERRY MUTANT ROAD TRIP
Written by Cyclone
In Tigrr's words: Through a lack of communications between the teachers at the Acadamy, the GenX members are accidently left alone for a full week. Teens will be teens, it's time for an unsupervised road trip!
A Merry Mutant Road Trip: Prologue
A Merry Mutant Road Trip: Part 1
A Merry Mutant Road Trip: Part 2
A Merry Mutant Road Trip: Part 3
A Merry Mutant Road Trip: Part 4

MONET'S RAMPAGE
Written by Cyclone
In Cyclone's words: The stress that being perfect inflicts on one's mind must be enormous. Ever wonder what would happen if being a teenage mutant girl was also factored in?
Monet's Rampage


DIARY OF A MUTANT
Written by Yvette. (Forward Emails to Yvette through
Tigrr Wildcat)
In Tigrr's words: A young mutant is fearful of her newly emerging powers. What will she become? What will people say? All she has left now is her diary to record her progress.
Diary of a Mutant


IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE
Written by
Dark Claw
In Tigrr's words: Confusion swept over the injured young girl as she awoke in surroundings that weren't her own. The town was the same, the building was the same, but the people and timeline weren't. Who can you trust in a world that isn't your own?
In the Blink of an Eye: Part 1 - Confusion


MIDNIGHT REFLECTIONS
Written by
Tigrr Wildcat
In Tigrr's words: When everything has been left behind, when everyone you knew has passed you by, who can you trust? When all the odds are up against you, sometimes you just have to rely on your instincts to get the answers you're looking for.
Midnight Reflections


HATRED
Written by
AllyKat
In AllyKat's words: While Generation X take a rare chance to get on with their education, a new and deadly threat has arisen. From the growing hatred between humans and mutants, a new enemy comes, a man ready to do anything to rid the world of mutants, once and for all.
WARNING: This story contains scenes of violence
Hatred


NEW ZODIAC VS GENERATION X
Written by
Jamaal Jackson
In Tigrr's words: For each year there are twelve signs of the Zodiac, and for each member of Generation X, that just means more enemies.
New Zodiac VS Generation X: Brief Information
New Zodiac VS Generation X: Preface - Who Are You?
New Zodiac VS Generation X: Issue 1. New Beginnings
New Zodiac VS Generation X: Issue 2, Attack Part 1
New Zodiac VS Generation X: Issue 3, Attack Part 2
New Zodiac VS Generation X: Issue 4, Attack Part 3
New Zodiac VS Generation X: Issue 5, New News

GENERATION X 2012
Written by Jamaal Jackson
In Tigrr's words: In the year 2012, the Generation X Acadamy has new, as well as old members...
Generation X 2012: Preface
Generation X 2012: Characters
Generation X 2012: Issue 1, Team

LIFE
Written by Jamaal Jackson
In Tigrr's words: Life. Wouldn't life be great if you could be just as perfect as the next person?
Life: Part 1

GENERATION X & GENERATION X V.2
Written by Jamaal Jackson
In Tigrr's words: While Generation X are relaxing at the Acadamy, it looks like some mutants are attempting to take their place...
Generation X & Generation X V.2: Part 1

SPELLBOUND
Written by Jamaal Jackson
In Tigrr's words: An unknown villain is terrorizing the members of X-teams, starting with the murder of Cannonball, Husk's brother. What is one supposed to do?
Spellbound: Part 1


THE TRIAL OF JUBILATION LEE
Written by
Jenni
In Jenni's words: Something has happened to Fluppy the Puppy. And the main suspect is Jubilee? Could she have done this to Fluppy? Or was she framed? Course, she's always innocent till proven guilty, which is just what Monet and Paige are setting out to do.
The Trial of Jubilation Lee: Part 1
The Trial of Jubilation Lee: Part 2

GENERATION X VS. THE FURBIES
Written by Jenni
In Jenni's words: What happens when a pack of renegade Furbies make their home with the members of Generation X.
Generation X vs. The Furbies: Part 1, The Invasion
Generation X vs. The Furbies: Part 2, The Attack
Generation X vs. The Furbies: Part 3, Revenge
Generation X vs. The Furbies: Part 4, The Hunted Becomes the Hunter

UNEXPECTED MEETING (THE SONGBIRD SAGA)
Written by Jenni
In Jenni's words: A new girl meets up with Skin and they talk about stuff. Start of the Songbird Saga.
Unexpected Meeting: Part 1, Unexpected Meeting
Unexpected Meeting: Part 2, Leaving the Nest
Unexpected Meeting: Part 3, Spreading Her Wings
Unexpected Meeting: Part 4, Taking Flight
Unexpected Meeting: Part 5, And the Songbirds are Singing
Unexpected Meeting: Part 6, Flip your Wings and Fly Up High
Unexpected Meeting: Part 6, Flip your Wings and Fly Up High [Mirror story - Monet's Perspective]
Unexpected Meeting: Part 7, Night Owls

HOW DO I LIVE WITHOUT YOU
Written by Jenni
In Jenni's words: What do the Gen. X kids do when the one true love of their lives, tv, leaves them?
How Do I Live Without You

WARNING: JOLT'S NOT FOR HYPERACTIVE MUTANTS
Written by Jenni
In Jenni's words: All of Generation X gets sucked through a dimensional portal after Jubilee drinks not one, not two, but three cases of Jolt. Sadly they end up in the Pokemon dimension.
Warning: Jolt's Not For Hyperactive Mutants

APOCALYPSE'S NEW GENERATION
Written by Jenni
In Jenni's words: The new students of Apocolypse must decide if they should allow one of their sworn enemies to die, or risk angering the man that they owe everything to.
Apocalypse's New Generation: Characters
Apocalypse's New Generation

THE DEATH CARD
Written by Jenni
In Jenni's words: A horror story with Generation X. Makes fun of all teen horror movies. Only 2 members live. Here's a teaser, Paige goes nuts and loses it sometime in this story...
The Death Card

THE NEW MEMBER
Written by Jenni
In Jenni's words: Monet and the twins have left Generation X. So now, Paige, Jono, and Jubilee are interviewing new possible members.
The New Member

S.H.T.A (Superhero Teenagers Anonymous) #1
Written by Jenni
In Tigrr's words: S.H.T.A, this is the place where all superheros with serious or humorous problems can turn to for help.
S.H.T.A (Superhero Teenagers Anonymous) #1
S.H.T.A (Superhero Teenagers Anonymous) #2

THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS (GenX Style)
Written by Jenni
In Jenni's words: T'was the the night before Christmas, and all through the dorms Not a student was stirring, quite diff from the norm.
The Night Before Christmas (GenX Style)


FEARFUL SYMMETRY
Written by
Amygdala
In Amygdala's words: A story about role models, broken hearts and the cruel quirks of fate that keep humanity forever on its toes. Jono considers an old obsession and how one family in particular have managed to continually kick him whilst he's down.
Fearful Symmetry

DEMON CLEANER
Written by Amygdala
In Amygdala's words: There are some things you shouldn't mess with. Demons are one thing and Generation X is another. Let the death-match begin!
WARNING: This story contains scenes of violence
Demon Cleaner Part 1: Dreams Turn to Nightmares ...
Demon Cleaner Part 2: Heaven Turns to Hell ...

ELECTIC LIMBO-LAND
Written by Amygdala
In Amygdala's words: When Paige is killed off to boost ratings, Jono decides to follow her to a world occupied by the victims of the X-editors: Comic book limbo.
WARNING: This story contains language that may be offensive to some
Eclectic Limbo-Land: Part 1
Electic Limbo-Land: Part 2

MIRROR, MIRROR
Written by Amygdala
In Amygdala's words: This is a story that explores how six members' lives might have turned out if they lived in our world; ie, a world without superhumans etc. It contains a few adult themes (drug abuse, prostitution, suicide) but I don't think any of them come across as exploitative or unnecessary. There is a bit of a moral, too - life's what you make it.
WARNING: This story contains situations that may be offensive to some.
Mirror, Mirror


DARKSTAR RISING
Written by
Shadow Dancer & Simon Magus
In their words: A dark power from a possible future escapes to wreak havoc in a vulnerable past.
Darkstar Rising: Part 1
Darkstar Rising: Part 2, Mutant's Day Out
Darkstar Rising: Part 3, Divide and Conquer


"FIRE AND NEW FRIENDS" STORYLINE

A REASSURING ROGUE
Written by Dazzler
In Dazzler's words: This takes place in the X-Men cartoon series, Jubilee (who's 13 at this point) is still freaked by the sentinals, my story hasn't got much action in, but it's a story about friendship........
PS: Dazzler loves to hear any feedback on her stories, let her know what you think!
A Reassuring Rogue


AS THE SUN SETS...
Written by
Dani
In Dani's words: A poem from Paige's POV, later in her life.
As the Sun Sets...

NEXT OF KIN
Written by Dani
In Dani's words: A poem told from the POV of a police officer who had to investigate a murder at the Academy.
Next of Kin

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
Written by Dani
In Dani's words: A Jubilee Poem
Blah, Blah, Blah

BRICK WALL FACADE
Written by Dani
In Dani's words: A Jubilee Poem
Brick Wall Facade

SHADOW'S EYE (SILENT BLUE)
Written by Dani
In Dani's words: A Penance poem.
Shadow's Eye (Silent Blue)


IN LOVING MEMORY
Written by
K-Man
In K-Man's words: The original Generation X gather for a very special reunion
In Loving Memory


AFTER THE FALL
Written by
SelDear
In SelDear's words: Between GenX #31 and #32, there was a big gap which left fans of GenX with a whole lot of questions: How did Jono, Paige, Angelo, Everett, and the Monet-twins escape from the sentinels? What was the response to the Monet-twins back at the school? How did Emma get back to the school and did she and Sean ‘have words’ about her behaviour towards Penance?
After the Fall

LEAVING BITTERNESS BEHIND
Written by SelDear
In SelDear's words: This is essentially GenX #1 with a slight difference - at manifestation, Jono didn’t blow his face off - he just blew a hole in his chest - kinda like in Generation Next in the AoA. He's still got his looks, but he's lost his life. It's a lot the same as what would be the original GenX #1, but more dwelling on Jono's thoughts and feelings
Leaving Bitterness Behind

A KISS TO SEAL YOUR FATE
Written by SelDear
In Tigrr's words: With questions raging through her mind, a knock on the door finalized Paige's thoughts.
A Kiss to Seal Your Fate

THE GENX MUSICAL
Written by SelDear
In Tigrr's words: "Standing on his desk, in full uniform, was Tristan Brawn. One hand on his heart, the other outstretched to a scarlet-faced Paige Guthrie, he was singing." If that's not crazy enough for you, it only gets worse when the members of GenX get involved!
The GenX Musical


THE WILD ONES STORYLINE


MY PENANCE
Written by
Aussie Chica
In Tigrr's words: A Penance poem: Here lies the heart of Penance.
My Penance

JONO
Written by Aussie Chica
In Tigrr's words: A Jono poem: Jono reflects on his life thus far.
Jono


ANYTHING YOU CAN DO...
Written by
Joan Milligan
In Tigrr's words: Jubilee's doubts are running her ragged, how can she be jealous of that snob, Monet? She's prettier, smarter, she's more powerful... there is one thing that Jubilee can best Monet at however, but she must find it herself.
Anything You Can Do...


"GENERATION X: A NEW GENERATION" STORYLINE


LAUNDRY DAY
Written by
Peter
In Tigrr's words: Angelo tries to help Jubilee with her new attitude problem.
Laundry Day


CHAMBER
Written by
Lord_Lassic
In Tigrr's words: A severely depressed Chamber is torn apart inside and debates whether he should take this one last step...can Skin stop him before it's too late?
Chamber


SLAYERS AND MUTANTS AND DEMONS, OH MY!
Written by
Angel
In Angel's words: GenX, Gambit, and Buffy crossover. I really suck at descriptions.
Slayers and Mutants and Demons, Oh My!


NEW ARRIVALS
Written by
Vincent Valentine
In Tigrr's words: Everything seemed alright for Steve and Jobie, playing games on the PS2 and complaining about the unusual burst of British heat. However, the heat soon seemed to be the least of their problems as their lives took on an unexpected turn.
WARNING: This story contains language that may be offensive to some.
New Arrivals: Part 1 of 3 - "Introspective"
New Arrivals: Part 2 of 3 - "Tortured Souls"
New Arrivals: Part 3 of 3 - "Retrospective"


GOING TO EXTREMES
Written by
Kairi "The Shadow Sage" Taylor and Multi-Facets
In Tigrr's words: Determined to put an end to the despicable stories written by a notorious fiction writer, Kairi and Multi-Facets team up with the members of Generation X to creatively put an end to his reign once and for all. Being able to destroy him in the XCW and alternate dimensions is just another fringe benefit of being a fanfiction writer.
WARNING: This story contains language and scenes of violence that may be offensive to some.
Going to Extremes


THE GENX GUILD - "GENERATION X-PRESSO"
Also see the "
Interactive Section for more on the Cafe Generation X-Presso.


THE PABO SERIES


MONET'S BREAKDOWN
Written by
A.J. Mathews
In A.J.'s words: Monet's Breakdown, where Monet contemplates suicide after no one visits her in the hospital when she is injured on a mission.
Monet's Breakdown

A COMING OF CHANGE
Written by A.J. Mathews
In A.J.'s words: The Coming Of Change; 3 new mutants join gen x, and how the team deals with it.
A Coming of Change


UNDERDEVELOPED CHARACTERS ARE EASY TO WRITE FOR
Written by
CheeseWeasel
In Tigrr's words: While the title speaks it all, check out the zany adventures of some of the not-so common characters of the GenX series!
WARNING: This story contains language that may be offensive to some.
Underdeveloped Characters are Easy to Write For

UNDERDEVELOPED CHARACTERS ARE EASY TO WRITE FOR: THE SEQUEL PART 1
Written by CheeseWeasel
In Tigrr's words: Exactly the hijinx that you saw in the first, here's the sequel for those secondary characters of GenX.
WARNING: This story contains language that may be offensive to some.
Underdeveloped Characters are Easy to Write For: The Sequel Part 1


WOLVIE. JR.
Written by
Aqua's Shadow
In Aqua's Shadow's words: An unexpected (and unwelcomed) 'guest' comes to the X-Men and befriends Jubilee. And what are his ties with Wolverine? A sillyfic. Rated PG for some cursing.
Wolvie. Jr.

WOLVIE. JR. II
Written by Aqua's Shadow
In Aqua's Shadow's words: Springtime, and you know what that means! Wolvie's in heat!
WARNING: This story contains language that may be offensive to some.
Wolvie. Jr. II


SUGAR'S RUIN
Written by Anonymous
In Tigrr's words: A story written for the GenXGuild's Richard Bonstein Jr.'s "Ruin Sugar Kane Contest". Sugar Kane, better known as a singer and center point for rumors in the music world. She holds many moments and many secrets with her, and one man is determined to reveal them all. GenX holds their own fair share of this fate as well, but how far is too far?
Sugar's Ruin


tigrrwildcat@tigrrwildcat.50megs.com
Back to the Main Page