NEW ZODIAC VS GENERATION X Preface: Who Are You? written by Jamaal Jackson


* * * *
Washington, D.C.
* * * *

Light footsteps could be heard in an old warehouse in Washington, D.C. . Brianna Jackson looked around the place and sighed. "Only two weeks ago," Brianna thought." I was working at McKlips*. That was before this guy Horoscope asked me to meet him here." She sat down and waited for him, whoever he was.

Suddenly a loud thud was made at the top of the building. Then a tall lavender haired woman slid down one of the many polls in there. She landed in front of Brianna and introduced herself," Hello, Brianna isn't? Well, hi I'm Virgo, are you ready?" The strange woman starts throwing punches and kicks at Brianna. Brianna quickly does a back flip that sends Virgo soaring through the air. She fell hard on the floor and a weird bull looking thing starts charging for her and is yelling, "TAURUS!!!" Then Brianna remembered what she was wearing," I have a red shirt on!"

* * * *
The Control Room
* * * *

"Make sure Pisces is next, then ye' Sagittarius. We want to be sure she is the one," a dark voice said sipping form his special wine glass speaking to a centar. The centar known as Sagittarius nodded and began to walk away. "Yes sir Mister Horoscope." Horoscope brushed his short hair back and smiled an evil smile. "Soon the young lass well be on my EVIL SIDE!!!!"

* * * *
The Old Warehouse
* * * *

"Good Help Me, Please," Brianna prayed to God. She turned her head around as she ran, to see where the bull was. "He's close," she thought. "Too Close!" Taurus' head was down, horns sharp as knives, going for Brianna.

Suddenly, a huge gush of water, slams into the side of the bull Taurus, knocking him over. "Taurus, we're not supposed to kill her." a blue haired woman said."Do you want to get killed by Horoscope. It's not even time to" *WHAM* She fell on the ground next to Taurus from a blow from Brianna. Brianna her hands and started walking away. "I'm outta here," she said.

From the shadows in a dark corner of the building two large arms grab her. " Let me go whoever you.......AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed as a large red beam from the control room in the building, in her forehead. "Welcome to the New Zodiac, Brianna Jackson," Sagittarius said grinning.

SEE NEW ZODIAC VS GENERATION X # 1 THIS SEPTEMBER !!!!!


tigrrwildcat@hotmail.com
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page