SPELLBOUND Part 1 written by Jamaal Jackson


*Ring Ring* Samuel Guthrie also known as Cannonball of X-Force , picked up the phone and opened the refrigerator. "Hello, " he says shaking a jug of water. " Is Terry there ? " a deep scratchy voice asked. " Sorry kid , wrong number. " The person on the phone cleared his throat and said, " Oh , thanks mack. " The person hung up and so did Samuel. Sam grabs his keys of the table and walks to the stairs and calls out, " Hey Tab , I'm going to the store I'll be back . " " Pick up some 'Chunky Monkey' ice cream while your there ! " Tabitha yelled back down the stairs. " Yeah , whatever ." ~the car~ Samuel turns up the radio and starts to sing along with the Red Hot Chilli Peppers' 'Californication' . " It's the edge of the world , and all of western civilization, The sun may rise in the east, at least it settles in a final location, It's understood that Hollywood, Sells Californication.' Suddenly , the radio starts to get a lott of static . Sam starts to hit the radio , but nothing happens . " Oh well, " he says. When he looks up a Surburban is headed straight for his small Acura. He tries to move the wheels but the stearing weel is suck in position. Then Sam tries to use his mutant power to blast his self out of the car but he just stays in the car. He pulls his foot of the gas peddle , but car goes faster and faster to the Suburban. Sam slams his fist against the window and crawls out of the window and rolls down the hill , only to here the eruption of the automobiles crashing into each other. When Samuel awakes from from the roll he tries to jet himself home , but his powers have stopped working. " What the fuck is going on ?! " Samuel yells. Suddenly there is a crackling noise behind him and he turns around to see what it was. "Who's there ? " he asks loudly. "Is anybody here because , I need a ride home. Hello , somebody out there , I know I heard a foot step." There is some heavy breathing behind Samuel. He turns around , only to get cut on the nose. Samuel turns and runs as fast as he can. He turns his head to see if the guy was behind him and when he turns his head back around he hits a tree branch. As Samuel lays there unconscious , the guy who cut his nose , walks up to Sam , takes out the knife and stabs Sam in the heart. ~Snow Valley, Massachusetts~ Paige Guthrie dropped her books and just rocked back and forth , trying to keep the tear's rushing from her eyes. 'X-Men don't cry , 'she thought to herself . 'But then again what am Ah' gonna tell momma ? Suddenly , a river of tears came gushing out of her eyes.Who could do such an evil thing ? Why would they , whoever it was , want to kill my him ? It was probably those damn mutant haters!' The pain in her heart traveled down her throat to her stomach. " Paige are ye alrigh' ?" Headmaster Sean Cassidy asked in a hushed tone. He had also known Sam. " Ah' , Ah' , Ah' ," she whimpered . " Mr. Cassidy , who found him ? " " Well, after he didn't show up from the store , Meltdown , Bedlam , Warpath , and Mr. Wisdom went on an all out search. Meldown was the person who discovered him , " Sean said , as a tear rolled down his face . Paige grabbed her things and ran to her room. The things that went through her mind was a deep mystery to Sean. He knows how hard it is to loose someone . All those years as an Interpool agent , he had lost many of friends to really bad villians. Now to see a young girl get news that her brother was killed. Then it suddenly hit Sean , Why couldn't he use his powers to get away from the guy ? ~Salem Center, New York~ Rouge looked at herself in the mirror and smiled , " You shawl are one cuttie pie. " She adjusted her straps and patted the wrinkles out of her skirt. *Knock Knock* Remy Lebeau looked in , " You ready cher ? " " Yeah , let just grab my purse, " she answered as she tilted over and snatched her black purse off her bureau. She took one more look and gave herself a nod of approval. "Ready." As Rouge and Reamy made there way down the stairs , Hank McCoy , a*k*a the Beast , was putting his finishing touches on his latest invention. He peeked around the corner , " Wait. I have something for you Rouge , " he said as they paused and looked back. " Yeah sugah," she said walking towards him. " I know you've had problems with your powers , so I invented this, " he says holding out a gold bracelet . " The Mutation Reducer. It keeps your powers down as long as you have it on. " A single tear rolled down her face. " Thank you, " she says while she puts it on. She kisses him on his head and turns around . While Rouge and Remy walk off , Beast's eyes went blank . He walked into the lab again , and picked a hand-held controller . He then presses a button marked ' Lock ' . Suddenly , he tosses the controller in the trash can . His eyes returned to normal and he walks out of the room , not knowing what horrible thing he had just done. ~ The Highway ~ The car slows down and then pulls over . " Damn , " Remy curses under his breath . " What's wrong with the car Remy ? " Rouge asked. " We're out of gas ," he answers her irratily. " Well excuse me for asking . " " Sorry ," he says . " I don't understand. I just filled the damn car before we left. " " Well , I saw a gas station a few miles back ." " What you wan' Remy to just up and leave you ? " "Don't worry 'bout me shugah . Ah'm Rouge , I can take care of myself. All Ah gotta do is take off the bracelett and Ah'm ready to kick some ass. " " Well , " he thought to himself. "Alrigh ' I'll be right back. " As Remy began his journey to the gas station , Rouge let her seat down and looked up at the beautifull stars. ~Gas Station~ Remy walks into the gas station , as the bell chimed . He looked around and studied the place before he tries to find someone. " 'Ello is der anyone in de place ? " He asks in a loud voice. Suddenly a dark figure walked behind him and he turns around quickly to see who it was. Nobody was there . He starts to walk around and look around the place. " 'Ey in know that someone is here , uderwise de ligh's woul'nt be on ! " he yells at the top of his lungs. A bag of chips drop and he turns around only to be hit in the face with a big black boot. He stumbles back and looks up a hooded figure stands over him with knife . Remy reaches into his jacket and pulls out three cards. He throws the cards at the person , thinking that they were charge up . All they do is bounce off his body. Remy kicks the man in the chest sending him flying back towards the cash register. Remy gets up and makes a mad dash for the door , but when he gets there , its locked. He looks back and the person was gone. " Fuck ! " He turns back around and a car is heading right towards him. He ducks back behind the counter and prays to God. The car comes through the glass doors and windows , cutting Remy in different places.


tigrrwildcat@hotmail.com
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page