NEW ZODIAC VS GENERATION X Issue 2: Attack, Part 1 written by Jamaal Jackson


* * * *
Massachusetts Academy ; Snow Valley, MA
* * * *

A small black jeep pulls up in the semi-circle parking driveway. The car stops and two known heroes and two soon-to-be's get out. <<Students,>> Emma thought telepathically. <<I want you to meet you new classmates. NOW !!>>

Five minutes later, three students walked out. Krystal smiled at the grey-skined boy in his boxers and nothing else on. Emma pointing to them as she said this," Meet Jonothan Starsmore, Jubilation Lee, Paige Guthrie, Angelo Espinosa, and Artie and Leech." "Yo, Em , it's to early in the morning, let us go back to bed," Angelo said squinting his eyes. Emma shot him a look that fit her last name. "Miss Frost, maybe they should go back to bed, it is five o'clock here." James offered. "Okay, but meet us in the danger room at 10 am, sharp." Emma said putting her purse on her shoulder and walking in the main building.

* * * *
Starplace ; Washington, D.C.
* * * *

An old observatory sat in the dark forest hill tops in Washington. The old white building turned around with a creaking noise.

"Now, do you see that satellite?" Miss Star said to everyone in the room. "If we can direct a pulse beam to the it, we can see all over the world." " How do you know all this will happen?" Mr. Horoscope asked his co-owner of the New Zodiac. "Don't worry about that," she replied fidgeting with her mask. "Virgo please explain what you and Capricorn have out together into the telescope." "Thank you, Miss Star, group, Capricorn has managed to install a pulse generator into the telescope. We have tested it and it works perfectly." As soon as she finished, Scorpio a.k.a Brianna Jackson spoke up. "We should start robbing and killing as soon as possible, because we need to break the villain status." "Oh really, and where do we begin to start?" Pisces asked sharply showing how serious her sign could be. "We start small then work up to bigger game. Have you heard of Snow Valley, Ma ?" "Yeah my second cousin goes to a school in that area. But why there?" "If it's okay with Star and Horoscope, we get rid of the local heroes and hit Boston !" Scorpio said with an evil grin.

* * * *
Danger Room ; Snow Valley, MA
* * * *

"My name is James Johnson or JJ to my friends. Sean gave me the code name *Caution*. My power is to create high radiation energy sphere's ," James said to the students of Massachusetts Academy. "James can you demonstrate?" Emma asked quickly. James nodded, and balled his fist. A large lime green sphere formed around them , then they flew off in the air.

Krystal stood up and her temperature began to rise, until her body burst into flames. She lifted herself into the air and flew around to show her mutant ability." My name is Krystal Johnson better known as Krys. My code name is Carona. I have the ability to increase my temperature and then burst into flames. I can also fly, as you can see," she said landing gracefully. "Now that we know everyone lets get down te' business," Sean said over the intercom, his voice flowing through the speakers. The gears and shafts moved and the sunlight began. The group stood in a jungle safari, waiting for their battle. They began to wander around the place. "Monet, we have to tell everyone about our relationship," Ev whispered to his girlfriend. " We have to tell them," Monet stopped, then snapped her fingers (telling the others not move). "Okay, don't move, something just moved," she informed the group. Suddenly, a vine wraped around Carona. She burst into flames and it dropped her. A huge Venus flytrap grabbed a hold onto Paige, and tossed her in its mouth !

TO BE CONTINUED
NEW ZODIAC VS GENERATION X
ISSUE 3
ATTACK part II


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page