ANIME FUN WITH HAMA! written by Anita Wang and Kairi "Shadow Sage" Taylor


A Few Good Gundams by Anita Wang & Kairi Taylor Disclaimer: The characters in these five short tales are the creations of Marvel, Capcom & Soetsu Co. It's about time me & Anita did something with these pilots. I should mention that most of this was done at night. Well, enjoy. Story 1: The Carpet Heero Yuy sat in front of his laptop analzying some data Dr. J sent him and also deleted some useless e-mails Duo kept sending him. "I have to remind myself to block his email addy. A soldier has no use for sailor scout pictures." he convinced himself. Suddenly his screen flashed red and Dr J appeared waving his cybernetic hand at Heero. "Heero I have a mission for you." Dr J smiled at Heero "Acknowledge" Heero nodded. Elwood the Pooka sat on a couch at the Generation X school lounge area. He was sipping a Long Island ice tea when,in the middle of his drunken rambling, a young man wearing tight black shorts and a green olive color tank top walked in."Are you a new student?" Elwood asked. "Hama promised me a new spot in Generation X." The boy said nothing and pointed a gun at Elwood. "Mission completed." Heero muttered in his usual monotone voice as he pulled the trigger and terminated the giant nuisance, leaving him lying in a pool of his own blood. At that point, Emma, hearing the gunshot rushes in and in horror cried out "MY CARPET! Heero, you better have enough cash to pay up the costs of getting Pooka blood out of this Persian!" "Mission accepted." Story 2: Poker With Quatre "Gentlemen, I'm presented with a problem." Lady Une addressed Quatre, Jono, Duo & Angelo as they sat in the small room. "I promised a friend of mine that I would set her up on a blnd date tonight, but you four are the only one's availible." "So, who's the girl?" Quatre asked. "Someone you know quite well, Mr. Winner." Une responded. "Dorothy Catalonia." The room fell silent. Then Angelo straightened the collar on his shirt & said "Um, maybe it's me, but DOROTHY?!?! She's kinda whacked to begin with." "She's not all that bad." Quatre quickly replied. {Mate, she almost killed you in a swordfight.} Jono added. "Hey, I kinda already have a girl to begin with." Duo said as he pulled out a deck of cards. Quatre's eyebrows raised as he asked Une "How 'bout this? Let's play a poker game. The one with the lowest score has to take Dorothy out." "Sounds good to me." Une replied. "But let me tell ya, I'm a natural when it comes to poker, so of course you know I will win." Duo beamed. "Oh, you better win." The voice was Hilde's as she appeared behind Duo, a evil gleam in his eye. "Unless you REALLY wanna deal with me." ONE HAND LATER... "Read 'em & weep boys." Duo said as he laid down his hand on the table. He possesed a Royal Flush, whereas Jono had a full house. Both Quatre & Angelo had a pair of eights. "Intresting, how to choose between you two." Lady Une mused. As Angelo & Quatre stood up, Une said "Perhaps I should let Dorothy make the decision for me." Une opened the door & Dorothy entered, wearing a low cut skirt & a blouse that left little to the imagination. Both the prospective gentleman gawked as Dorothy asked "So, who's my date for the evening." Immediately, Angelo punched Quatre just as he was about to make an suggestion. As Angelo moved towards her, Quatre tackled him by his legs & put Angelo in a headlock. "I guess whoever is still conscious is the winner." Lady Une remarked. "Back Off, gringo! I saw her first!" "You're the one who said she's a psycho!" "You're delusional blondie!" "Look who's talking, grey-boy!!" Story 3 - So, you wanna date Catherine? Kairi grumbled "How'd I let myself get into this as he & Sean arrived at the circus tent. "Lad, yae need to meet girls more often." Sean began as they walked inside. "It's enough that you have a patholoical fear of dating, but yae already got two gels showing intrest for yae. Please don't end up like Tenchi!" As they finished talking, Catherine arrived in a red evening dress, accompinied by Trowa. "Hello, you must be Kairi." she said. "Mr. Cassidy's told me a lot about you. This is my brother, Trowa." Trowa & Kairi exchanged greetings as Sean said "I hope ya have a terrific evening together." "Actually, I need to talk with Kairi, if it's OK with you two." Trowa asked Catherine. "I'd like to know what kind of person Kairi is." "No problem." Sitting in the chair, Kairi reflected upon what Trowa said to him earlier- "Don't take this the wrong way, I do this to every guy that dates her." Pulling lightly at the wires to the monitoring system that showed his brainwaves, Kairi contiued to look at the various cards & answer the questions Trowa threw at him. "What mobile suit is this?" "That's a Vayate." "Which mobile suits go under water?" "Cancer & Pisces." "What's the differance between the Deathscythe-Hell & Deathscythe-Hell Custom." "Better armor." "Match these Gundams to their engineer." (And Sean wonders why I'm so apprehensive to dating!) Story 4: WuFei's Challenge. "So you won't face me in a fight, eh?" Jubilee said to WuFei as they stood in the field behind the academy. "I only seek out the best opponents." WuFei said in an arrogant tone. "I don't fight women, as they are not on the same level as me." "Very well. Then maybe you'll find a good fight with him." Jubilee stepped aside & Kobun, one of Tron Bonne's Servbots walked onto the scene. "Are you serious?" WuFei laughed. "He's almost shorter than Happosai!!" "I think you'll be rather surprised." Jubilee said as she walked off the field. 20 minutes later, Jubilee walked in & saw something rather bizarre. About 40 servebots were dancing around in a circle while Kobun stood atop the fallen WuFei, cheering. Dazed, Wufei muttered "Just...too many..." "It could have been worse." Jubilee remarked, smiling down at him. "You caould've been beaten by Dan." Story 5: Duo's Error. "Uh, Duo?" Anita began as she entered the room with Paige. "About that story you wrote?" "Yeah? Which one?" Duo asked. "The lemon you wrote featuring Relena & Dorothy." Paige replied. "Relena found out about it." "How's she taking it." The voice of Relena nearly shattered the windows as she screamed "WHERE THE HELL IS DUO?!?!" "I think you get the picture." Anita said. Duo, realizing the danger he was in, only had one option. As Relena entered the room, Duo had already crashed through the window & ran like a madman into the night. "My, how he runs." Paige said. "So, what do you wanna do?" "Let's finish that yaoi fanfiction of Zechs & Trowa we've been doing." Relena said. End! Heero: Not quite (Pulls out the story's self detenation switch.) BOOMMM!!! Kairi: Heero...COUGH!!!...we need to talk...


tigrrwildcat@hotmail.com
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page