Marvel Posts a Commercial (or Just another Mindless spoof!) written by Kairi "Shadow Sage" Taylor

(outside the Marvel building, Jubilee is standing ready to speak while in the background, several x-men are beating the tar out of Magneto) Jubilee- Here at Marvel, we don't promote violence (Switch to the interior, where Monet is walking about) Monet- We hardly make any refrences to sex (in the background Warren and Betsy are in a heavy making out session. Switch to Everett walking out of an elevator.) Ev- And we certainly don't tolerate god-awful writers and lack of continuty. (The fans in the background are shrieking in horror as they run from Gen-X issue #34-40, while Penance does her best to shred them. Switch To Angelo) Angelo- We try to get peace and brotherhood for everybody (In the background Ev's making googly eyes at Gaia while jubilee prepares to clobber him. Switch to lobby of building with Emma) Emma- And make comics better for all mankind (In the background, several Gen-X members are holding down Hama and Diaz while certain fanfic writers who shall remain nameless take turns beating them down.) MARVEL COMICS (Switch to Wolverine outside) Wolverine- Ya get it bub? (Hama is thrown out of the window)


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page