GENERATION X VS. THE FURBIES Part 4, The Hunted Becomes the Hunter written by Jenni


Part 4: The Hunted becomes the Hunter by Jenni DISCLAIMER: I don't own Generation X or Furby. Personally i think all furbies are evil, ever heard one of those things cackle? Plus with those furby babies coming out, gives me chills. My friends helped me get the idea for this, so i also gotta give them some credit. I'm hopin to have this be the one story that uses the word 'Furby' more than any other. o^-^o (4 ppl who read the first 3 stories, startin to notice a pattern in the disclaimer? I luv cut and pasting.) Ah-may is Monet's Furby. Bah Bah is Leech's, Artie's is May-lah. ~ = psi-speak * = furby chatter WARNING: This contains graphic Furby violence. If you are pro-Furby, turn back now. SUMMARY: Everett and Angelo go and show Mr, Cassidy and Ms. Frost what has happened. Jonothon is on a rampage and is going to hunt all the remaining Furbies down. Is this the end? Will the Furby evil die here and now? Will Jono stop at only bashing Furbies? Has he completely lost it? -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ "So Everett, lad, let me get this straight. Ye say the furbies did this to Angelo?" Mr. Cassidy pointed to Angelo, who was happily doodling on a sheet of paper while watching Barney. Everett nodded slowly. Sean gave Emma a disbelieving look, then smiled. "Well lad, if it makes ye feel better, I'll go tell those nasty Furbies not to play with ye any more." Emma patted Angelo on the back and helped him up. "Take him to his room and tell him to take a nap Mr. Thomas." "Yes Ms. Frost." Ev started to walk out. He almost considered telling them about Paige's Furby and its unfortunate run-in with Jono's bat, but thought it would be better for them to hear it tomorrow. Them knowing one Furby was gone already was enough. He lead Angelo out of the room, promising him a shiny quarter if he went beddy-bye. ------------ Jonothon crouched close to the ground, they were near here. He could smell them. Well, he could metaphorically smell them. He crept into Jubilee's room, and raised his club. He wore the Furby pelt on his head, and had black war paint under his eyes. He saw a patch of red fur move and lunged for it. ~DIE CRUEL MONSTER!! DIE!~ He stopped and actually looked at his pray "he he he he, that tickles." He saw now that it was a stray tickle me Elmo. He took his club and smacked its face. ~That was fer when you went off in my face after I fell asleep in Trig.~ He walked out. After three more false alarms involving a bear and Fluppy, he decided that it might be a better idea to check Everett's room and his own. He looked around the men's dorms. Ev was standing guard over Angelo. The girls were all in town getting a make-over. Mr. Cassidy was listening to Lord of the Dance, and Ms. Frost was reading. No one would stop him. He walked over to Everett's room. He doubted that a 5 inch tall toy could pick the lock on his door. He kicked the door open. All was dark and quiet. ~'ello?~ He slowly walked in, his weapon poised and ready to smack any offending object. He flicked the light-switch. Nothing happened. He saw a figure scurry across the floor. ~DIE!~ He swung at the object, and felt the bat hit a solid object. * Arg! My tail! Me scared! * Bah Bah rolled under the bed. ~Now I gotcha!~ said Jono as he reached under the bed with his hand. ~Ouch, AAAAAAA!!!~ he cried, pulling back his hand, seeing a furby attached to it. He swung his hand in pain, trying to shake it off, but his efforts were in vain. May-lah and Ah-may ran out and tripped him. For a moment he seemed to forget that he had an edge over them. As he felt the wooden end, he remembered what he had set out to do, and started to whack the Ah-may, then May-lah. The two shattered, and started a small electrical blaze on the floor. ~Here Furby Furby Furby.~ Jono had become a man possessed. The flames were starting to roar around him, and Ev and Angelo were watching the show from the door. "Why couldn't you have done this in your room." Everett sighed as his headache got a lot worse. All that packing was for nothing, now that his suitcase was in the burning room. Ev and Angelo watched as Jono ducked and swerved, fighting an invisible enemy. Angelo just shook his head. He had just gotten used to it here. It really was a shame. They shrugged and went off to get the fire exstinguishers. Jono saw the glowing eyes of the little monster. He looked at his bat. He knew what he had to do, but he really liked that bat. Sadly, he dipped his bat into the nearby flames, lighting the end on fire. He then touched it to Bah Bah and watched as the puff burned. * I'm melting! Melting! * Jonothon took the bed sheet and spread it over the top of his bat, while ev and Angelo took care of the larger out breaks. Then, they went to Mr. Cassidy's office and waited until Sean and Emma discovered what had happened. ------------ "Well young men, I am speechless. Not only did you destroy all of Artie, Leech, Monet, Paige, and Jubilee's toys, but you also burnt up part of Everett's room. What do you have to say for yourselves?" Emma stood in front of them, holding a sack that contained the remnants of all the previous toys. Angelo, Everett, and Jonothon looked at each other. No one believed what had really happened. Everett sighed. "We're sorry." "Fine lad. The lot of ye are grounded for a month. Each of ye will also replace the toys. Ev, ye can room with Angelo till yer room is fixed." Jubilee, Monet, and Paige walked in. Paige spoke. "Mr. Cassidy, Ms. Frost, we all have decided that those three should have to buy us each a Furby baby, to make up for what they've done." "That's fine lass." Jubilee stuck her tongue out at the three guys and walked out. Monet just glared at them. "Just wait till the next training session." muttered Paige as she left. "Now, Mr. Starsmore. Please hand me the bat." Emma held her hand out to Jono. He hugged it close to him. ~No, he's my friend.~ Emma took control of his mind and made him hand it to her. Sean and Emma walked out. Jono reached for a pillow and hugged it. "This really did happen, right muchachos?" Ev just nodded, then shuddered,"Furby babies..." Angelo shook his head and Jonothon clutched the pillow tighter. Lightning could be heard in the distance. The End?


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page