GENERATION X 2012 Preface written by Jamaal Jackson


GENERATION X 2012
By Jamaal Jackson

Jubilation Le .... sorry, Thomas waits outside the Xavier School For Gifted Youngsters for two important people. Now married, Jubilee never forgot about Generation X, friends, and enemies. She rubbed her fat stomach ( she's pregnant ). Suddenly, a long black limousine pulled up. A tall honey brown girl with long black croshe' pigtails, a white blouse, black skirt, black high-heel boots, and a pair of dark sunglasses.

" Nicole !" Jubilee yelled as she walked to her.

"Jubilee?" Nicole asked. "Is that Jubilation Lee?!?!?!?"

They hugged and parted.

" Actually it's Jubilation Thomas. Everett and I got married about four months ago," she said flashing her wedding ring. "Hey where is Claudette?"

"Up here!!"

She came down in a pair of bellbottoms, a tube top , and a pair of Nikes.

"Are you still autistic ? " Jubilee inquired.

"Well, when my mutant ability kicked in it knocked most of it out. Now I can talk more, and I only stay autistic for two hours!" she answered.

Suddenly a tall boy with short brown hair, a tank top, a pair of Fubu jeans, skecher boots, and a silver chain around his neck came out of the Danger Room. He waved his hands and picked up his pace to the girls. He stopped and hugged the girls.

" Hi Leech," Nicole said removing her sunglasses from her eyes.

"How did you find out?" Leech asked turning the image inducer down.

"Its part of my new ability. I'll explain later. Where is Artie?"

"On the computer, sending his boyfriend some e-mail."

" HE'S GAY!!!!!!!! " Nicole and Claudette at the same time. *TWIN THING*

"Yeah, he shocked the hell out of me with that one ."

"Nicole, Claudette good to see you again," Everett Thomas said walking from the inside with Artie right behind him. "I just got of the phone with Professor Summers ( Jean Summers-Grey) and we have two more on the way. One is named La'Toya Bainsford and the other is Joseph Danniel. They'll be here tonight. Shall we go in students?"

CHECK OUT
GENERATION X 2012 # 1


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page