A MERRY MUTANT ROAD TRIP Part 4 written by Cyclone


A Mutant Road Trip- Part 4

Disclaimer- Marvel has claim on all members of Generation X. I have claim on Nicky and Stinky. I have no idea what I'll do next. E-Mail me, would ya?

Banshee watched his students pile out of the van, laughing. *Okay, Em. They're home.*

*******

"Leech happy!" Paige turned as the small green boy plowed into her. Wasn't he supposed to be visiting Franklin? She watched as Artie followed in suit. Jono looked over.

~What are you two doing home?~ And how did they get there?

" Ms. Frost picked Artie and Leech up! Leech happy!" Artie projected a smiley face. The teens looked at each other in horror. Ms. Frost was home. They where in deep-

"Children, I am so glad you decided to join us. We would be so interested to learn of your trip." She turned, waiting for Sean to come over.

"Yes, would ye lads and lasses care to meet in my office?" It was an order, not a question. "Good." They walked off, taking the technicolored boys with them.

Angelo muttered something in Spanish, Jubilee started to bang her head on a seat cushion, Paige looked frightened, Jono had a How-the-hell-did-they-find-out look on his face, Penny scurried off, Nicky looked about for a good hiding place, and Ev amd M picked up some luggage. Stinky did her best to be under foot.

*******

After their royal chewing-out, the teens were assigned to certain chores around the house. Jubilee and Angelo were given kitchen duty. This entailed cooking (a punishment also on the other students. Emma, Sean, Leech, and Artie would eat out), cleaning, and dish washing. It was too bad that they set the only easy-to-use utensil, the microwave on fire the first day. Monet and paige were placed on bathroom duty. It was an insult to M and a torture for Paige to have to listen to her. Jono and Ev were on top of the house, repairing the roof. Nicky had to run around all day, picking up groceries, taking out trash, getting supplies for Jono and Ev. When the car broke down, she had to fix it. It sucked to say the least. As an extra "Treat", Beast was going to be teaching a class on quantum physics for the next two weeks. With pop quizzes.

The End.


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page