GENERATION X & GENERATION X V.2 written by Jamaal Jackson


As the sun rose over The Massachusetts Academy, the mailman walked from the mail wall inside the main corridor. "

Ey, James. How are ye doin' today?" Sean Cassidy, Headmaster of the school, asked nicely. James just walked from without saying a word. Sean just shurgged and turned around. He was in a good mood, he wasn't going to let him bring him down. Without warning to entire mail van exploded . Sean fell to the ground as this happened. Suddenly every student of the academy ran out of there dorm rooms to see what was happening . The car was setting the grass on fire. Sean didn't know what to do.

~Its okay Sean I'll take care of everything.~ a voice said in his head. The voice belonged to Emma Frost, Headmisstres of the school. As you may know by now, she is a mutant with the power of telepathy. the third strongest next to the X-Mens' Phoenix and Professor Charles Xavier. She stood next to him in a white robe. She then sent out a wave of power to the hundreds of students at the Massachusetts Academy. Except for a selected few. There known as Generation X. Jubilee, Skin, Husk, Chamber , Penance, Synch, M, Danger, and Carona. Krystal Johnson , or Carona, turned her body into fire and lept into the sky. As she hovered over the burning car and grass, the flames jumped from the ground and onto her.

" Okay, what the hell was that ?!" Jubilee asked yelling. Though she was very strong and powerful , she could be so stupid sometimes.

Everett Thomas walked up and his mutant aura popped up , as he searched for any mutant signatures. When his aura died down , he shook his head ," Not a thing. "

~The Baseball Field~

A person in a black hodded trench coat walked down in the dugout. She was so drained of what she just did. All she wants to do is go to sleep.

" Did you take care over everything?" A woman asked in a hushed toned voice.

"Yes Ms. Frost." the girl replied.

"Will you please quite calling Adrienne that !"another female yelled.

"Shut Up Cordelia !!!" a boy said back.

"Thank you Japheth."

"We just need to cool down and chill , alright" a laid back boy responded.

"Maybe we should listen to Mondo." a little boy said nervously.

" Franklin and Mondo are right. We just need to chill."another male said.

"Alright, we get the point Walter."the girl said.

"Okay, Tores. You did everything , right ? "

"Of couse." the red haired Tores answered.

"Okay, Tores , Cordelia , Maggot , Mondo , Statis , Franklin , and Blink , or should I say Generation X. Are you ready?" Adrienne Frost asked her group.

They all answered , " YEAH !!!"


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page