A MERRY MUTANT ROAD TRIP Prologue written by Cyclone


Disclaimer- Hi again. You know the drill. All recognizable characters belong to Marvel. Nicky, Stinky, and any other new people in the story are mine. Thanx going out to Tigrr for the nice E-mail. That reminds me, PLEASE SEND E-MAIL! I love it. I adore it. I need it more than oxygen!


Angelo rolled over in his bed to look at the clock on his dresser. 5:30. He decided that no human being should be made to wake up that early in the morning and fell back asleep. Just as he drifted off, the downstairs phone began to ring. 'Let someone else get it.', he thought. After three more rings, he threw his sheets off and stalked down the steps.

"Hola?", he asked in an irritated voice.

"Angelo? This is Sean. I'm gone be gone for a while. At least a week. Could you tell Emma?"

"Sure, Senior Cassidy" Skin hung up the phone. When he turned around, the rest off Generation X had gathered around, woken up by the offending phone. They where all in different states of wakefulness, ranging from the fully alert Monet to the very drowsy Jubilee.

"What did Mr. Cassidy have to say this early in the morning?" Skin looked at Cyclone, who had voiced the question. She was dressed in a long blue man's pajama top that reached about halfway down her thigh. He wondered what she wore underneath it. He quickly remembered to

watch his thoughts, as Nicky was a telepath.

"He's going to be out of town for a while and we're supposed to tell Ms. Frost."

"Well that's gonna do alot of good." Jubilee looked up. "Frosty left this morning and we were supposed to tell Bansh."

The teens took a few seconds to digest the new information. Then Jubilee smiled evilly. "Anyone up for a road trip?"

*******

Penny sat on the roof of the van, watching Monet and Jono arguing about the roads on the map, Angelo and Paige were loading luggage into the back, Nicky carried stinky out of the house in one hand, and the rest of the stuff in the other. Everett locked up and got in the vehicle.

"Have you two decided where we're going yet?" Jubilee was just getting into bouncy mode, as she munched on a snickers bar.

Jono looked apprehensively at the candy and wondered if this was really a good idea. ~San Antonio, Texas~

Since nobody really cared were they were going, this was agreeable. They all piled into the van, Synch took the wheel and the headed off.

Armed with Monet's credit card, they were ready to face anything.


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page