THE BEGINNING OF THE END
Chapter 1
written by Bizzy

Chapter 1 The Beginning of the END Somewhere among the many Rooms of the Massachusetts academy for gifted youngsters. "Dammit Emma" A frustrated Sean Cassidy exclaimed as he slammed down the telephone receiver "We've got a list of 15 confirmed young mutants found by the most advanced genetic tracking apparatus in the universe and everyone of their parents are denying that their children are mutants" "If the Kids don't want to be here we don't want them here" Said Emma Frost in her typically icy tone "Woman do ye even care about helping any body" Sean said the frustration growing in his voice "Sixteen... I thought there were sixteen" Emma said paying no mind to Sean's previous comment "Sixteen what woman?" the frustration in his voice now turning to exasperation "I thought cerebro found sixteen young mutants" Emma replied "Ack! we'll get to calling the last one next week we still have to take care of the matter of skin, and the kids have only had 3 three classes this week!" Before Emma Frost could reply Sean Cassidy Got up and made his way towards the door "Come on in Angelo" Sean said authoritatively with a hint of sympathy in his voice "Senior Cassidy.... how're things going with the new recruits" "They're welllll....they're going Angelo" "One thing Mister Cassidy Just make sure there's plenty of fine chicas here for the grand master fly" "Well grand master" Emma said mockingly "Let's get to the matter at hand of terrorizing the girls dorms" "But Ms. Fro-" "From what we have heard you and some unnamed accomplices have snuck into the girls dorm put cherry bombs in the toilets, plastered the dorm in toilet paper, done numerous unspeakable things with the girls under garments..." Sean tried hard not to smile as Emma recited Angelo numerous offences. He thought back to some of things he had done in his youth, and found it hard to keep his disciplinary demeanor let alone not burst out in laughter. "Now Mr.Espinoza what do you have to say for your self" "They started it they it all happened two days ago when came into our dorm replaced Ev's shaving cream with whip cream and stole my red silk boxers and hung 'em on the flag pole" "That's no excuse Mr. Espino-" "Those was my lucky Draws Ms. Frost!" Skin interrupted "That doesn't change the fact what you did was breaking and entering among many other punishable offenses-" "Now Emma what Angelo has done was wrong but we have to keep in mind that they're just kids this type of stuff is natural" Sean attempted to say authoritatively but the amusement in his voice was obvious. "I want you guys to call a truce or next time you will be punished" "Now go on Boy" As soon as skin left Emma tore into Sean "HOW DARE YOU" Emma said on verge of screaming "Now Em-" "Why must you always undermine my authority especially in front of the children" "Emma I didn't mean to...Well I just thought ye were being a little hard on the boy" Before Sean could explain himself further Emma was gone leaving only an extremely loud telepathic message in Sean's head *All you damn men are the same you bastard! I'm going to teach the kids History class* About five minutes later across campus the History class commenced as Emma began to take role "Jubilation Lee" "In the flesh" Jubilee coolly replied "Paige Guthrie" "Present" "Monet St. Croix" "Here" "Everett Thomas" "The one in only" "Jonathon Starsmore" *Here* Jonathan replied telepathically "Mr. Espinoza" "Present and ready to serve mi atractivo enseņante" "What ever that means" Jubilee sarcastically inserted "Glad to see you could join us Mr. Espinoza" Ms. Frost said her voice lacking any traces of sincerity "Now let's get on with Class. I assume everyone has come up with their thesis for next weeks ten page paper on parallels between the mutant struggles and past historical events" Emma paused as if she really expected an answer "Good Let's hear them then...Ahhh Grandmaster Fly you first" A series of giggles and mocking comments now flowed through the class following Ms. Frost rare joke "Any thing you say Momi" "OOOOOhhhhhhh" The class now said in unison at the bluntness of Angelo's comment "Yes, yes stop stalling Mr. Espinoza or have you even done the assignment" Before Emma could finish Skin began to go off on a sermon "I plan to compare the mutant rebellions on Genosha to the French revolution, and parallel the struggle of the lower class Parisians to that of the Genoshian mutants. I plan to utilize several historical quotes such as the famous "let them eat cake" quote of Marrie-Antionette parallel that to several remarks made by Genoshian scientist Bolivar Trask" Skin was interrupted by several words of encouragement by his classmates "Drop knowledge Skin" "That's MY DOG" "Very satisfactory" "Daaaaaaaaaaamn Skin" "Ms. Lee!" Ms. Frost interrupted putting an end to all such remarks "The use of profanity will not be tolerated in my class" "Sorry" Jubilee said not really meaning it "And Angelo may I remind you needed two comparisons for this essay" "But of course teach" Angelo said his confidence growing by the minute "I also plan to compare the recent struggles of mutants for civil right to the struggles of Latino and African Americans and compare such groups as the friends of humanity to the KKK and other hate groups" "Very Good Mr. Espinoza I hope you keep this up" Ms. Frost said now with the bitter after taste of defeat lingering in her mouth. "Chalk one up for the grandmaster" skin whispered to himself. ________________________________________________ Some thousands of miles away in a place we like to call Spanish Harlem a tall built Hispanic Man spoke on A pay phone" "Hello sir" "Yes Victor" a sinister voice answered on the other end. "Have you found out when that shipment we talked about is coming in" "Yes Senior, It comes in, in three days at the Manhattan Harbor" "Good but this time you can't do it alone" the voice answered "I have assembled a list of young people like yourself to help you. You just have recruit them" "Go ahead" the Latino man, said "Ray Chong PS 21, Kalyla Davis Over Crest Academy in Orange county, Terrell Edenfox PS 108, Justin H. Walker jr. PS 32 and bring your girlfriend along I think she is ready" "Ok" Victor, said "You have three days Victor you will find all the money and supplies you need in your P.O. Box" "Yes Sir" "Victor remember I do not expect or except failure"


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page