THE TRIAL OF JUBILATION LEE Part 1 written by Jenni


K, i got this from the CFAN challenge board. It said to write bout a character on trial. I don't own Generation X and i never will. I also don't own fluppy. :) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Oh Mah God, Fluppy!!!!!!!!!!!" "Pray tell what is it Paige?" Monet had walked over to the now open door to Paige's room. "Oh, i see." Fluppy was now a bright pink and had on a mini leather jacket. It was also holdin a sign reading, * Fluppy 'Sparky' Guthrie*. " Monet, call everyone into the den! Ah'm goona find out who would do this t'poor Fluppy!" After ten minutes had passed, all of the members of Generation X had gathered in the living room and were draped across the furniture. "Ah wanna know who did this t'Fluppy. Paige had, of course, remembered to take off his new name sign. "Accent's showin Hayseed," Jubilee said while holding back laughter. "Think of it this way. Its an improvement. Maybe now you'll actually wash the toy for a change." "C'mon Lee, leave Paige alone. You know that she's had that all her life." Ev said keeping his usual calm confidence. "Well Paige, it wasn't Jono or me, we were trainin in the grotto with Cassidy." Ev said while looking at the dog closer. "An I was in the middle of watchin Spice World in my room Country Mouse. I left the tape still playin if you want proof." said Angelo. ~Spice World eh mate? Why would you wanna watch a bloody borin vid like that?~ Jono had one eyebrow raised as he looked away from the window he had been staring out of. "Chicas in Spandex, need i say more?" "Mr. Espinosa you are uncouth." Monet said looking down from her perch on the tall red armchair next to the stereo. "Would you want me any other way?" he asked, giving her his most serious look. "Well, what bout you Monet?" asked Paige. "Why would i take part in such a childish affair? Besides, I was studying the genetic makeup of the legecy virus for my AP biology." Monet turned her nose up at all of them. "That leaves you Lee, what bout you?" asked Paige. "Me?" asked Jubilee, surprised at the thought. "Yes you!" Paige said pointing her finger at Jubilee accusingly. "Search her room!" said Angelo. It slowly became a chant. Eventually everyone was saying it, even Jono and Monet. "Fine, search my room, its not like I have anything to hide." So the troop moved up the stairs to her room. "See? nuthin to hide." Lee said with a smile as she pushed open her door. "How do you live like this Lee? I can't even see the floor!" Ev said, stepping carefully to avoid crushing a stuffed Pikachu. "Hey, its not that bad!" Lee replied, plopping down on her bed. "What's this?" Asked Angelo as he pulled a half exposed bottle of pink food dye from under a wool sweater. ~Looks like the same shade as the new rat/dog/horse/hippo/cat thing of Paige's.~ "He's a PUPPY! HE'S FLUPPY THE PUPPY! yelled Paige, tired of everyone mistaking him for other creatures. "Jubilee, explain this!" she said. "Ow!" said Ev. "I just sat on a marker. Jubilee, why is this sitting on your desk chair." He pulled out a blue glitter marker. "This appears to be the same one that was used to make the sign bearing *Fluppy's* name." "Woah, hold up chica, what name?" Angelo said, while burrowing through a stack of clothes. "Its nuthin really Angelo." Paige blushed. "So Lee, how bout an explanation?" she asked, quickly changing the subject. "I wuz framed! Honest!" She was met by 5 faces that clearly said do you honestly think we're dumb enough to buy that? ~Y'know, back in London we always heard 'bout America and that 'ole innocent before proven guilty bit.~ Jono projected into their heads looking around the cluttered room shaking his head in disapproval. ~Really Lee, even my room looks better than this.~ "Jono's right. I think that we should have a mock trial, provided of course, that I get be judge," said Everett with a grin. "Sounds like a plan my man." said Angelo, walkin out. "Now lets get outta here, this room creeps me out, too much Anime and Cartoon Network."


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page