WAR JOURNAL: ENTRY FOUR-JONOTHON written by Gaia
Another War Journal (Wow, I'm good!) This time, Chamber's my victim! You know issue number 42 when the "townies" are hitting on him? Ever wonder what he's thinking? Here is it! War Journal: Entry Four-Jonothon Evan Starsmore OW! What the bloody?! Wh-those, those girls are coming over? I don't bloody believe this! They…They… They LIKE me? This isn't ruddy possible! Now girl, no matter how ditzy or dumb, is stupid enough to think that me, a freak, is cute! But, uh-oh…She want's to see under the bandages… Uhm…Please don't do that… She can't do this. Uh-oh. Paige is having a bloody fit! I…They…They liked me. They thought I was cute… Wow, look at Paige flex…She really looks nice in those pants. Didn't know she had that… OW! That must have hurt! Feel sorry for the townies for two reasons. One, for having "hellcat Paige" on their tails. And two… For liking a freak like me. They're blind. They won't, CAN'T, see the ugly secret that I've hidden behind these bandages, behind the depression, the witty retorts. NO ONE can see the real me. He's locked up inside me, in the back of my mind, crying about what he's… I've… become. Not that I blame him. I'm a freak in every sense of the word…


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page