"NEW GENERATION" CHAPTER 1: VINCENTE By Dan Dupuis

FOUR YEARS LATER NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK A young boy walks home. He had a rough day at school, and knew a rough day at home was inevitable. His father was bound to be drunk, and that he would be angry about something. His beatings would come, and that there was nothing he could do. While deep in thought, someone’s words, coming from another boy of his age, 16, came out of the school, and ran towards the young boy. Hey, Vince! I heard you had a problem with me? Well, let’s take it out right now! You pick the place, and I’ll wreck your ass there! The young boy, named Vincente Foschia, turned, and glared at the boy. That’s it, you son of a bitch!, Vincente ran toward the boy, at full speed. He had great concentration on only one thought. Kill him. Vincente had always been short fused. It happened with every fight. It was probably due to the fact his father had been beating him since he was eight years old. He ran at the boy, until he stopped short. He stood, and noticed his body was disappearing. In place of his blue jeans, and plain red shirt, was red and blue mist, that he was, somehow, able to move as though it were limbs of his own. His shock soon ended, as the crowd, of maybe three of four people, were gasping, he soon headed, in gaseous form, towards the boy. This is where history took it’s turn. In the original history, Vincente killed the boy, choking the very air out of him, and began to live on the streets, stealing what he needed, until Emplate found him, and put him under his control, making him one of the New Hellions. In this case, before he can reach the boy, a gold metallic figure showed up, shocking everyone. Subject: Foschia, Vincente. Mutant ability: To alter form into gaseous form. Apprehend, and take back to collective. Any other organic material in area, absorb and add to collective. The voice, though once human, was no longer. It belonged to the human once called Dr. Stephen Lang, now only called Harvest. He scanned the area, and located Vincente,and grabbed him by the arm, but only went though him, due to the fact that he was gaseous. He scanned Vincente, and located the solution of chemicals to mix, and fired, it at Vincente. The chemical solution mixed with the gas that was Vincente, and cause him to pass out, as he turned solid, he dropped to the ground, with no sign of conscious. The rest of the kids were never heard from again. They were assimilated, and became part of the Phalanx. As soon as all the children were assimilated, Harvest grabbed Vincente, and created a warp portal, that would bring him to the Phalanx base, where he will hold all of Xavier’s next generation of X-Men.

End Chapter 1


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page