NEW ZODIAC VS GENERATION X Issue 1, New Beginnings written by Jamaal Jackson


* * * * *
Massachusets Academy ; Snow Valley, MA
* * * * *

The morning light hit Monet St.Croix's bedroom window. She took her covers and went to go brush her teeth and take a shower. She took off her nightgown and wrapped her towel around her slender and sexy body, then headed for the bathroom. Everett Thomas (Ev to his friends) turned on the hot and cold water.

"My houseshoes", he thought as he pulled his robe over his shoulders. "I hate makin' the floor wet." He Tiptoed out of the bathroom to his and Angelo's room.

Monet walks in and hears the shower is running. She carefully looked around to see who turned on the water. "Nobody is here," she thought to herself. She close's the door and removes her towel. She quickly hops into the warm shower and begins to loosen up. Everett opens the door and close's the door. Then he removes his robe and boxers. He then studies himself in the mirror, then smiles. He then (with the fastest jerk) pulls open the curtain to reveal Monet's naked body and his!

* * * * *
Dallas, TX
* * * * *

"I'm gonna miss my babies," Marie Johnson said to her husband Marcus. "They’re on there way to college." "Marie it's not that type of college, it's a special school for mutants." Marcus explained to his wife. "I just hope Sean and Emma know what they’re getting themselves into." She replied as her husband sits down a bowl of water. "Honey, have you seen the dog ?"

* * * * *
Flight 1273 Dallas/Boston
* * * * *

"You did what !?!?" James Johnson asked his sister Krystal. Tossing her braids back she replied," I didn't want to leave him behind." She stuffed a bag of peanuts into her jacket. "Krys, you can't bring a dog on an airplane," James whispered to her. "James, have I ever steered you wrong?" she asked looking into a pocket mirror. "Besides, twins get away with anything." Referring to the fact they look just alike : hair, braids ; eyes, brown ; and clothes (minus the fact Krystal wears skirts). "Really," he retorts. "what about the time you joined boys p.e. ?" "A desperate attempt to see boys in their tight underwear." I don't see why the coach didn't know, you were in there for three weeks!" her brother yelled softly. "You were sick, I had to do what I had to do!" "Just shut up and feed the dog." James turned over and fell asleep.

* * * * *
Massachusetts Academy ; Everett's Bedroom
* * * * *

*knock knock* " Come on in," Ev said lacing his Nike's getting ready for a jog. Monet walked in and sat down in a chair . "Everett we need to talk," she said twiddling her brown sugar fingers. They sat in silence for at least five minutes. Finally, Monet speaks up. "Everett ever since I came back, I've had my eye on you. That time I tried to kiss you in Boston was supposed to happen, but that one member of Gene Nation hadn't interrupted. I really like you and hope you like me." "Monet, to tell you the truth," Ev stops and looks at Monet with a sad face. "I really like you too." Yet again, the room goes silent as they stair at each other. Everett walks to Monet and plants a kiss on her forehead. Monet moves up and they kiss in the room.

* * * * *
Whasington D.C. ; Location Unknown
* * * * *

A round table sits in the middle of a big room. Thirteen wooden chairs surrounded it. Two figures in black clothing walk in and sit down in the two biggest chairs. "Our newest recruit is already me favorite," Mister Horoscope said to the woman sitting beside him. "Don't forget, we have one more to go Horoscope." his partner, Miss Star, replied

A loud ding was heard and they quickly adjusted their sunglasses and sat quietly waiting on their students.

A black girl with a red bikini top, a black skirt, and a pair of black sunglasses walks in from the elevator. "Scorpio so nice to see you again," Horoscope said taping on a button on his chair. "How do you like it here?" "Please, call me by my first name, Brianna." she said as she sat down in a chair with the sign of Scorpio on the back. "Well, it's a big place and very secluded," Scorpio looked to the ground. " I feel a 'but' coming up," Star said taping on her wineglass. " I think we are ready for a live introduction into the villain world?" "And just how do ye' plan for that?" Horoscope asked. Scorpio smiled a deep evil smile," Have you heard about Snow Valley, Massachusetts?" Horoscope and Star jump and look at each other in their evil smile.

To Be Continued
New Zodiac VS Generation X
Issue 2
ATTACK


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page