WARNING: JOLT'S NOT FOR HYPERACTIVE MUTANTS written by Jenni


Warning: Jolt's not for Hyperactive Mutants by Jenni Summary: All of Generation X gets sucked through a dimensional portal after Jubilee drinks not one, not two, but three cases of Jolt. Sadly they end up in the Pokemon dimension. DISCLAIMER: I do not own Pokemon or Generation X. I really don't even own this idea or title. Those are from Shadowdancer. This was one of the challenges from the orphan idea board. Well, at least I kinda own the story, at least, I think I do..... (also, almost all of Ash's Pokemon die in here...) -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- "Jubilee, I really think we shouldn't be in here..." Everett said, as he trailed after the hyperactive 13 year old. He looked at Angelo and Paige and whispered angrily to them. "I told you two that there was 3 cases of Jolt in the house. I told you to watch her so she wouldn't drink it, and what do you do? You leave her unguarded and go watch TV." "Well, the Blair Witch project was on Amigo, and Hayseed didn't believe me when I told her how bad it was." Angelo whispered, as he crept into the room. Paige reached over to the wall and turned on the light. "Ah can't believe the two of you are jus gonna look for her in the dark. Besides, Monet said she'd watch Lee for us." "Yeah Chica, but wasn't she laughing when she told us that...?" Angelo asked as he stood up and looked around the lab Jubilee had run into. ~Wot d'yer think the four of you are doin? This room is supposed t'be off limits.~ Jonothon dramatically rolled his eyes. ~Do I 'ave t'watch you kids all the time. Yanks...~ "Paige and Angelo didn't watch Lee and she drank 3 cases of Jolt." Suddenly, a glowing vortex started in the room. "Hey guys! Look what I found!" "~JUBILEE NO!!!!~" FLASH! ~Wot 'appened?~ Jonothon looked around at the new scenery. "Ha ha! Hayseed turned into a cartoon!" Jubilee said, while clutching a strange box. "She's not the only one Lee. We're all cartoons. Now, give me the nice box..." Everett said softly to the hyperactive, vibrating girl. "No! Hehehe, HEY!" Jubilee said as she started to bounce away, but was caught by Angelo's skin tendrils. Paige took the box from her hand and pushed the single red button in the center. POOF. smoke came out, but nothing happened. "Great Jubecita, you broke it. We're stuck as cartoons for the rest of our lives." It was then that Jonothon saw something out of the corner of his eye and instinctively blasted it. ~Look at the size of the rats around here.~ "That looks like one of the characters from the cartoon show Pokemon." "YOU KILLED PIKACHU!!" Jubilee said as she ran over and knelt next to the pile of black ashes with a tail. Angelo looked around, and suddenly felt something wet drop on his head. He gingerly touched it only to find a wet residue. He looked up and saw a Pidgeotto circling over his head. "Um, Angelo, Ah might be wrong, but didn't that bird just, well..." Paige tried to say without laughing. "Yes it did. Squab anyone?" Angelo extended his skin and caught the bird by the throat. He then strangled it. "Real nice Angelo. Great, we come to a strange world and instead of trying to talk to people and find help, we start killing off the local animals." Everett said, however, he failed to notice the Weedle crawling up him leg. Jubilee suddenly stopped her mourning over Pikachu and Pidgeotto and pointed to his leg. "AAAAAA! Kill it! Kill it!" Everett yelled. He used his aura to crush it against a tree. ~Wot was all that bout not killing the local animals mate?~ Jonothon said. "You guys are very bad. I'm gonna go find a Butterfree." Jubilee tried to sneak away. Paige husked into diamond and grabbed her. "No, we are going to stay right here. Maybe Mistah Cassidy or Miss Frost will come and get us out." No one in the group noticed as the angry little Bulbasaur with an attitude walked up the the bad news Squirtle. "Squirtle, squirtle squirtle. (Oh my God, they killed Pikachu and Pidgeotto!) "Bulba bulba saur. (Those ******** {censored})" So these two dumb little pokemon (their brains probably are only about the size of a walnut) decided they were going to beat up these humans. "What is hitting my leg?" Asked Angelo, as the little Bulbasaur tried in vain to bring down the giant with vine whip. Angelo picked up the critter and promptly dropped it off the nearest cliff. (Hey, in the cartoon world, all you have to do is turn around and poof, there's a cliff.) Now, by this time poor little Jubilee was in shock. Here her most favorite cartoon characters were being slaughtered by her friends. Still, she had to admit that it was funny to watch. Then she saw cute little Togepy walking on the ground. She resolved to herself that she wouldn't let them hurt him, so she snatched Togepy up and hid him in her trenchcoat. Luckily, her teammates were all trying to drown Squirtle in a nearby pond and didn't see her hide him. "Now what is that?" Asked Everett and he looked up and wrung out his clothes. "Ah dunno, but if it drops, someone is gonna get flattened." Paige squinted to see the figure. "Its a Charizard!" Now, Charizard is a mean pokemon, and it really thought that all of the other pokemon were weaklings and jokes. So, seeing as how these strong mutants had gotten rid of them, he decided to become their friend. At least they were better than the point hair freak Ash. He landed next to Angelo and relit the cigarette that had been put out when the 4 people went to drown Squirtle. "Thanks Amigo. You know, maybe not all Pokemon are bad. I'm gonna keep this one." Angelo said as he patted Charizard on the back. "Aw, Ah'm gonna keep this cute little red fox then." Paige said as she picked up Vulpix. "Vul!" The little creature blew fire at Paige. Luckily, she was still in diamond form and wasn't hurt. "Vulpix! There you are, did you find Pikachu and the others?" Brock ran over, and suddenly stopped when he saw the scene before him. "Well Brock? Are our Pokemon there? Misty is going crazy looking for Togepy. Can you believe that Team Rocket would unlock all of our pokeballs like that?" Ash ran up and stopped next to Brock. "Those people killed them all..." "THEY KILLED TOGEPY!!" Misty yelled as she ran straight at Everett. Of course he got in synch with Paige's now diamond hard skin and Misty knocked herself out as she charged into him. "Charizard? Why are with them." "Char (Because you are weak and I hate you.)" Team Rocket appeared behind Brock and Ash. "They killed all his Pokemon and now we can't steal them." Whined James. Jonothon then promptly toasted Meowth. ~I always 'ated that cat.~ "They killed Meowth! Let's get them!" Just as the members of Generation X were about to kick some trainer booty, the vortex opened again. FLASH! The five teenagers, Charizard, and Togepy were back in the lab, with Monet standing over them. "No, the headmasters are not home, you are not in trouble yet, and I don't even want to know what happened." She walked out of the room and the Charizard started exploring his new territory. Togepy woke up from his nap and lept out of Jubilee's trenchcoat. "Well, at least we got two new mascots." Said Jubilee with a smile. "Is there any Sugar Bombs around? I know that usually when Frost buys 3 cases of soda, that she usually stocks up on the Sugar Bombs too." Everett grabbed Angelo and Paige by the shoulder. "YOU TWO ARE GOING TO WATCH HER THIS TIME." Jonothon just shook his head. He wished that for one day he could have a normal life. The End?


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page