GENERATION X: A NEW GENERATION Characters written by Oak14177


Characters: Boys: Name: Justin Smith Age: 17 D.O.B.: July 3rd From: Tulsa, Oklahoma Powers: telepathic and can control people's minds and bodies. Also a master of kick boxing Looks: six one and 165 pounds. He's African-American, with brown eyes and no hair. Family: Mom and Dad along with three brothers and five sisters. He's the oldest. Age powers discovered: 14 *Name: Randell Davis Age: 17 D.O.B.: July 23rd From: New York, New York Powers: x-ray vision and firework like things come from his eyes. Looks: five ten and 134 pounds. With spikey blonde hair and strangely white colored like eyes. Family: A Mom, stepMom, Dad, three ex-stepdads, eight half-brothers and four half-sisters. One birth sister and three stepbrothers. Somewhere in the middle. A. P. D.: 13 for the fireworks, x-rays, not yet Name: Rupert Rogers Age:16 D.O.B: May 4th From: Plymouth, England Powers: teleport and goes through any solid objects Looks: six three and 155 pounds. With brown hair and green eyes. Family: Mom and Dad A.P.D.: both at age 12 Name: Auggie C. Age:15 D.O.B.: October 8th From: Oakland, California Powers: Morphing Looks: five eight and only 100 pounds. He's Latin and pound of it. With jet black hair and brown eyes. Family: Mom and Dad three sisters and two brothers. He's in the middle. A.P.D. 14 Girls: *Name: Suzanne Hicks Age: 16 D.O.B.: March 20th From: Cleveland, Ohio Powers: Her body muscle has increased, causing her to have superhuman strength, a muscular build and a running speed of up to 65 mphs. Looks: five seven and ? pounds. With shoulder length curly blonde hair and green-blue eyes. Family Mom and Dad. three brothers and one sister A.D.P.: they slowly started at 13, but fulling came out at 15 Name: Christmas Cross Age:16 D.O.B.: June 16th From: Boston, Mass. Powers: mild mindreading and something like Scott Summers powers come from her hands. Looks: straight black hair up to her chin (but only in the back) green eyes. Five six and 112 pounds Family: Foster parents. Real father is missing. Mother died. Half-sister and a dead half-brother A.D.P.: around 13 Name: Faith Goldenberg Age: 15 D.O.B: Dec. 2nd From: Roch, New York Looks: five five and 103 pounds with shoulder leangth brown hair and hazel eyes. Powers: flight and telekinetic (she can't walk, so she flys) Family: Mom and a Dad (they are no longer together) A.D.P.: both at age 13 Name: Anya ? Age: 13 or 14 D.O.B.: ? From: Los Angeles, California (maybe) Looks: five two and 94 pounds. With black hair up to her chin with light purple in the bangs and gray eyes. Powers: controls the elements of; earth, wind, fire, water Family:? A.D.P.: around 12 or 13 There are two teachers. One a former member of GenX, the other a grandchild of a former teacher of GenX. Plot: The main plot is this, it's the not to distant future of the not too distant future and "norms" are into hating mutants way more then ever. So, Scott Summers has asked a few friends to bring together a group of eight teens to form; the new Generation X. * Note: Yes, before you ask Suzanne and Randell are my own little ode to Kurt and Arlee from the 1996 movie.


tigrrwildcat@hotmail.com
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page