ANIME FUN WITH HAMA! written by MisaoChen

Disclaimer: None of the characters and spells that was used are not mine. They are the properties of Soft Square, Rumiko Takashi, Marvel and whoever made Sailormoon Tenchi Muyo and Barney purple dinosaur! Author's note: This story has no point and was written for fans to enjoy. It's about Hama being attack by Gen-X, the team from Final Fantasy 7, about the entire cast of Ranma 1/2 . And if anyone like Sailormoon, I'm really sorry about what happen to her in the story. Oh and one other thing, if you think Jubilee or another characters doesn't sound like themselves I'm really sorry. This is my first fanfic and I'm bound to make a few or lot of mistake. That's it, thanks for reading and hope you enjoy this mind numbing fanfic! MisaoChen sit back in her comfy chair after completing her assignment. Instead of school this week, MisaoChen join a program called "Coop-op" which allow students to work one week, and go to school the next week. " What a view " MisaoChen said. Not only did she get a good job in Manhattan working at a Bank, but also gets her own desk and a view of Manhattan. She can see the buildings, sometimes a plane, and one of the weapons from Final Fantasy 7. "WHAT!" MisaoChen yelled falling off her chair. " No way!" Then the unbelievable happened, the weapon was being chased by Sailormoon riding on a winged horse and whining about justice and how she couldn't forgive the weapon for attacking Manhattan. "Man does this get any weirder?" Suddenly, both the weapon and Sailormoon was blown away by a NEO BAHAMUT! ( I know he doesn't come to the enemies but I wanted him to make a special exception for Sailormoon) "Watch them sizzle!" Jubilee smiled MisaoChen turned her head towards Jubilee. She was wearing her usually clothes and had her sunglasses on. " Haven't seen you since Kairi's fanfiction" MisaoChen said to Jubilee. (Author's note: I was in Karir's "Jubilee's Revenge. And yes my name is Anita.) " Yeah and this time we really will drive Hama to the edge" Jubilee said with a scary determination, " I thought he was committed?" " The morons at Marvel hired him back! Somehow he got better!" "So what do you need me for?" MisaoChen asked almost afraid of the answer. "Thinking maybe ya want to tag along and watch Hama suffer again" 'Jubilee cheerfully replied. " Little Washu send Hama a trip Nermia!" "You mean" MisaoChen's eyes widen Jubilee smile her must evil smile yet. " Ranma and friends are welcoming him now" Kairi, having just survived Washu's experiment, decided to visit the Tendos again. Thinking just maybe he'll have a quiet if not normal rest from the real world. After having to deal with his part of the agreement with Washu (See "Jubilee's revenge") He wanted any kind of rest! "Hama no Baka!" Kairi froze when he reach to the Tendo's doorstep. That voice came from the Dojo just next to the house. The voice belong to Akane! "The hell!" Kairi said. " Did I just hear 'Hama"!" "Yo Kairi" Kairi turned around. It was Jubilee and Anita! "Hi Jubilee and An-" "MisaoChen! " MisaoChen said to Kairi. "In this silly fanfiction I'm MisaoChen not Anita!" "What the hell is going on here?" Kairi asked. "Didn't we already mess up Hama?" "Yeah but this time we'll making sure he stay mess up" Jubilee replied. So much for that peaceful rest, kairi thought. At least I get to watch Hama get his a$$ whoop again! Hama looked like he seen better days. First he after having his old job back at Marvel (Which he knew shouldn't have accepted) he was torn away from his office and sent to place that looks like Japan but it looked like a place in an anime cartoon, the way the buildings looked and because Moose came at him with a crap loads of sharp weapons at top speed. Not only that Shampoo came with her board sword and said "Die Hama!'' chasing him while swinging her blade. Huffing and buffing, Hama ran for his life. But he bump into Ryoga, causing Ryoga to fall into a pond turning him into a black piglet. Hama for a minute just stare in awe. Never in his life did he see anything like that. Just as Hama was about start running from Shampoo again, Akane Tendo came out of her house and thought Hama kicked her little pet pig P-chan into the pond (Those of you who don't know Ranma 1/2, Akane doesn't know Ryoga is P-chan) Akane upper cuts Hama into the air where he lands into the Dojo. Jubilee, MisaoChen, and Kairi watch in twisted glee at all the things being done to Hama. After Akane gave Hama her fill punishment. Hama muttered something he wish he didn't. He muttered, "Uncute tomboy!" Somehow both Akane and Ranma heard this and started to beat him up some more. Ranma was annoyed that Hama said and was his line anywhere and he said that out loud causing Akane to beat him up! "This is really getting out of hand" MisaoChen said. "That's more" Jubilee said. Man isn't she having a good day! Too bad for Hama, he isn't. The ground around him started to shake, something nasty was coming towards him. It was a Bahamut breathing out a powerful blast at Hama. Knocking him off his feet. Then a piece of the ground that was under him lifted him up towards the sky. There he met NEO Bahamut who blew him with a powerful breath causing him to crash land back to Earth. Then from space, Zero Bahamut zero targeted Hama and send a powerful beam of light towards him. Hama, toasted and wishing he never had join Marvel in the first place fell onto the ground. "Hey Hama!" Jubilee smiled getting. "The ya favorite team wants to thank ya for all you put us through!" Hama gulp. MisaoChen and Kairi looked at each other. OH BOY! First Penance (or Monet's twin sister or some other twisted plotline Hama wrote) came slashing at Hama. Then came Sean using his sonic scream on Hama. Emma came and give Hama a horrible version. Barney and his friends singing :"I love you!" While Hama was screaming make it go away, the rest of the team began attacking him. (While this is a story about Hama getting his a$$ kicked, I really don't have the stomach to describe what the Gen-X team do to him. Just use your twisted imagination!) After the team was finish with him. Hama looked around with a strange look in his eyes. Hama smile a strange smile, and a sang a song : "I Love you!" This time Hama really went to the nut house. Singing "I love you" over and over again. MisaoChen sipping her green tea at the Tendo's house poundering about what happen today. Oh well at least the Gen-X team is happy. Kairi sitting across from her was talking to Ranma and asked how he could be so stupid in always insulting Akane which always ends up Ranma getting pounded by Akane. " At least I am on vacation and I have a interesting view in front of me" MisaoChen said watching Akane chase Ranma with a giant mallet around and Ranma chasing Kariri saying it was his fault Akane's chasing him.


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page