APOCOLYPSE'S NEW GENERATION CHARACTERS written by Jenni


Apocolypse's New Generation Characters (1 of ?) by Jenni Summary: In a alternate universe, we all know that Marvel has many of these, there was a different ending to the Phalanx covenant. Apocolypse saved the Generation X teens. These are the characters first, so no-one gets confused when I send up the story. DISCLAIMER: I own this time-line! Bwa ha ha ha ha. I don't own the characters really, except Authority and Dream Weaver. Marvel owns all the other characters. _____________________________________________________________ Dream Weaver; Sandra Davids: Age--17 Powers--Weaves illusions, some mind control powers, protective shields Position--leader Personality--Kind. Stubborn. Makes her own decisions. Acts cold and indifferent because she's afraid she'll get hurt again. Chamber; Jonothon Starsmore: Age--18 Powers--Bio-blasts, healing, limited telepathy, flight, more to be discovered. Position--Second in command Personality--The group's big brother. His face was originally blown off by his powers. Apocolypse healed him. This experience made his more responsible and caring. Romantically involved with Dream Weaver. Misty; Vincente Mc Intire: Age--16 Powers--Can transform into a poisonous liquid or gas. When he choses to become solid, his touch is also poisonous. Position--Scout, undercover work Personality--The joker of the group. Tries to hide his power because of his fear of it. Once a member of The New Hellions, until Apocolypse killed Emplate and saved him. Slash; Paige Guthrie: Age--17 Powers--Metamorph. Able to transform into any substance when she sheds her skin. Sometimes flight. Position--Powerhouse. Personality--Serious with an attitude. Determined to outshine her brother. Figures that Apocolypse can help her become everything she hopes to become. Skin; Angelo Espinosa: Age--16 Powers--Able to stretch his skin. Position--Computers and machines specialists Personality--Feels that he must protect the others. Tries to act tough, and hide the fact that he is also very intelligent. Authority; S.C. (Sean Christopher) Anatoli: Age--17 Powers--Increased strength. Telepathy with animals. Position--Powerhouse Personality--Never really talks. He seems to prefer the company of the animals that find their way into Apocolypse's compound. Very loyal to his friends, believing that if they hadn't saved him during a riot in New York, the FOH would have killed him. Shift; Clarice Fergison: Age--15 and a half Powers--Teleportation, time-displacement, possible dimensional portals and time travel. Position--Provides transportation Personality--Very shy. Owes her life to Apocolypse, who saved her from her own power. Very soft spoken, and completely trusts and believes in her friends and their mission. Phalanx; Gregory: Age--indefinite Powers--Can change form, combine with any machine, able to absorb any organic material, super-strength. Position--powerhouse Personality--Tries to please everyone. When Nicolette short-circuited him when some of Apocolypse's students were captured by Harvester, he was separated from the Phalanx collective. With his race gone, En Sabah Nur provided him with a home, and helped him to adapt to his new life on Earth. Clarice is the only one who completely trusts him. Penance; Nicolette St. Croix: Age--combined:16. when they were separate:8 Powers--Super intelligent, flight, strength, invulnerability, able to absorb other people and their knowledge/powers, some knowledge of magic? Position--powerhouse Personality--Quiet, always maintains a holier-than-thou attitude. Were trapped in one body after their sister Monet was exiled from this dimension. Has Autism half of the time. Is now eternally trapped in one body. Stays with the group because Apocolypse helped them discover the truth about what happened to their sister and mother.


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page