MONET'S RAMPAGE written by Cyclone


Okay, I don't own marvel or any of their characters. I only lay claim on this piece of fic, Nicky, and her cat Stinky. This is a what if story, and a little on the demented side as well. Anyone who loves Monet, I'm sorry. Please don't kill me. I can easily hire big guys with guns to ward any flames away. OK? On with the story... ( - =Monet's insane thoughts)


Monet St. Croix, AKA M, watched the other members of Generation X go about practicing their powers in the biosphere . She saw Paige and Ev trading stone-fisted punches. -They would be so much more efficient if one were steel, and used an advantage of hardness to knock the other out.- She looked over to where Chamber backed Skin in a corner. -Simply use a skin tendril to latch on to a pipe above a pull yourself to safety.- Cyclone weaved about in the air to avoid Jubilee's sparks. -Why not use stone of the small stones nearby to throw young Miss Lee off balance, then take her out?- Were these her peers? The answer was, of course, no. There was none equal to Monet. She had no peers.

While contemplating her own power, she came upon the conclusion that if they where beneath her, they must die. Yes! die like the insects they were! They would be like squishing play-dough beneath one's foot, they would be like... (this goes on for several minutes.)

*******

"Okay, lads and lasses, You did well today, I expect to see ye all here tomorrow. Monet, please stay for a few moments."

"Monet, I'm a wee bit worried about ye, lass. Ye did nae look like ye were trying much today. Is something the matter?" The Irishman stared for as second. The young girl just seemed to be staring off into space.

-He patronizes me, as if I were some child in need of guiding. Perhaps... Yes, I shall make him the first to witness my might!-

Banshee looked at the girl's face, which suddenly brightened. "Monet?" He feel to the ground, twitching as his mind was scanned for useful information.

"Mr. Cassidy, If you would come with me."

******

"Ev! You ate all the BBQ flavored chips!" Jubilee whined at the loss of the crunchy snacks. "Well, at least I still have my Sour-Cream and Onion ones left!" She smiled happily, until she saw Angelo with the beloved snacks, totally oblivious of the mistake he had made.

"Angelo you dirty--" She was cut off at the sight of their head master as he walked through the house in a pink tu tu and matching slippers. Drool seeped from the side of his slack mouth. The three students just sat there and stared as Sean acessed the codes to a secret passage way that none of them had previously known about. The ducked behind a couch as Monet hovered into the room, an evil grin twisting her features.

"Yes, Mr. Cassidy, open up the secret weapon silo that is hidden below the school. You do like your new attire, correct?"

Sean nodded his head limply. They disappeared the door.

The three teens stared at each other, and ran off to warn the others.

*******

Everyone was gathered at the local library, which was probably one of the last places Monet would look to find them. She thought them pretty much illiterate. They were dressed in normal street clothes so not to attract attention.

Paige looked around "Okay, we've sent Leech and Artie to a babysitter, along with the cat, and Penny is hiding outside. Where is Miss Frost?"

Nicky shook her head sadly. "She is currently singing all the songs in 'The Sound of Music' while dressed the part. I thought it kinder to leave her there than drag her out here where people could see her." They all nodded in agreement.

"So what are we going to do, Amigos?"

"We're going to fight her, Angelo." Ev didn't look as confident as he sounded.

~If she's strong enough to knock out The White Queen's mind, how well do you think WE'RE gonna do?~ Jono looked at the others. They looked back. He did have a point.

Nicky was the first to talk up. "I'm not as mentally strong as she is, and would be knocked out pretty fast if I tried to attack her mind, but I think I could cover us from an attack. I think I can block her."

they had their doubts, but it was the best they had at that point.

*******

"That's right, Mr. President. I'm going to blow up the Western part of the United States, just for fun."

The president looked back at the young girl in the red uniform and laughed. How could a sixteen year old girl be a threat to a world Super-Power?

Monet smiled, turned to a monitor, and flipped a switch. "There! believe me now?"

"You didn't do anything. You're going to scare me with a flip of a switch? Don't make me laugh! Why, I ought to..." The president was interrupted but a phone call, and went pale listening to it. "You..You blew up Los Vegas!"

" Um? Oh, yes. It seemed I did. Mr. President, I shall target Seattle next, I believe. What do you think?"

" Is there any way to persuade you not to blew the country up?"

"Do you have any twinkies?"

*******

" Okay, let's fry that Stuck-up know-it-all!" Jubilee seemed be taking the news that they had to destroy a team mate pretty well.

" Calm down, J." Nicky concentrated on they task of shielding them with her psi-powers. She hoped this worked. "Now remember, Synch. If you synch with Monet,or anyone she takes over, we're all dead. It opens a passage for her to attack psionicly." Ev nodded, understanding.

~Okay, lets's go!~

They knocked down the front door, making lots of noise. They wanted her to know they were here.

Paige took over. "Jubilee, Ev, Penance and me will take upstairs. Jono, Skin, and Nicky'll take this floor and the basement." They split up, hoping they were doing this right.

*******

Penny ducked from shadow to shadow, looking in each doorway. Jubilee checked they windows, making sure they weren't open for an attack that way. Paige took rear, with Ev at point. Suddenly Penance tensed, and Paige caught a glimpse of pink behind them. They were hit with a sonic wall of sound. Penny jumped out, attacking the Irish man in the ballet uniform, the sound was less devastating for her than the others.

Paige and Ev Attacked, using Husk's power to become steel. Jubilee joined the fight after shaking her head to clear her ears again.

*******

Jono and Angelo came into the living room, where Nicky was looking behind the sofa. "Nothing?" They shook their heads.

~Angelo, where did you see the trapped door?~

Skin looked about, and felt along the wall. "Here."

They were just about to discuss how to open the door without the codes, when it opened for them. Monet stepped out, a smirk on her perfect face. "So, you have come to defeat Me? We shall not be so easily taken." She threw a telepathic wave at them, and was surprised when it bounced back her. "How..? We are so strong! How could you deflect Our attack?"

Nicky grinned." I've always wanted to do this." She drew back her fist, hitting the girl in the nose. This probably wouldn't hurt M, except for the fact that Cyclone was every bit as strong as M. And the momentary shock of her failed powers gave her the advantage. she broke her nose.

"Dou bwoke our node! Dou will subder bor dour insdodence!"

~Wot?~

"I think that was 'You broke our nose! You will suffer for your insolence!' but I could be wrong."

Angelo looked thoughtful. "What up with her calling herself "Us, and We?" The other shrugged.

Just as Monet was about to rip Skin apart, A flying pink man in a tu tu landed on her. The others ran down the stairs, ready to fight some more.

Jubilee jumped at Monet shooting sparks in her face. "Take that! And that! And this!" Jono pryed the girl off of the unconscious maniac, telling Paige to go get a nice, refreshing, jolt to take her mind off murder.

*******

Monet sat in her nice, safe, cozy padded cell and smiled. The infidels would pay. Oh yes, they would pay. One way or another, Monet St. Croix would get her precious twinkies! -Damn this infernal strait jacket!-

*******

Author's note> Okay, I'm very sorry I put you all through that. I promise I won't right a sequel, unless of course, some one asks me to. But that's pretty unlikely. I think I will torture Tristan Brawn now. won't Jono be happy! :) and I've got to use Stinky more. I might get a scanner soon, so if anyone wants to see the real stinky, I'll see if I can scan one. Just E-mail me!


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page