GOING TO EXTREMES (Or, Why You Should Never Make Some Writers Very Angry) (Or, Kairi & M-F's Real Mean Streak) written by Kairi "The Shadow Sage" Taylor and Multi-Facets


Going to Extremes (Or, Kairi & M-F's Real Mean Streak)
By: The Shadow Sage (a.k.a. Kairi Taylor) & Multi-Facets

Disclaimer: I renounce any claims of ownership. BTW, kiss my ass Marvel!! This is a revenge fic that has no redeming social significance. Deal with it.

(Int. Fanfic Writer’s Guild. Emma is meeting with Prof. Xavier. Along with her is Paige & Monet.)

Emma: So, what is the purpose of your visit?
Xavier: Well, this actually is mostly about some previous guild business. There was a battle that took place between Kairi & some writer I never heard about—what was his name again…
Emma: You mean Tito98310?
Xavier: Yes, him.
Paige: Not that creep!! I can’t believe what that ghoul wrote!
Monet: Yes, I know. I still can’t believe myself that he managed to survive losing most of his blood & cut into pieces.
Xavier: Well, that’s why I’m here. Magneto & I have started a new business venture, something that has become tremendously popular—pro wrestling.
Monet: Oh no, not another reason for me to cover my ears on Mondays while Angelo & Jono star spouting off catchphrases.
Emma: What’s the name of the organization?
Xavier: We’re calling it the XCW.
Emma: XCW? What does the X stand for?
Xavier: Nothing really special. But the action will mostly be like what used to be done in ECW.
Monet: Hmm…
Paige: You mean wrestlers will be committing acts of sheer violence upon each other that no other sane person would attempt & perform stunts that only bloodthirsty louts would enjoy?
Monet: I believe this is where you tell us why Kairi is mentioned!

(Cut to a small cabin in the mountains near Nerima. Magneto is talking with Kairi.)

Kairi: This isn’t a social call apparently, so tell me what’s up?
Magneto: We want you to fight Tito again.
Kairi: He’s still alive? Penny & I cut him to pieces? How’d that asshole live through that!!
Magneto: I can only assume that he had help. However, you must focus on what is needed. We want you to take him on in our first XCW event.
Kairi: A wrestling match?
Magneto: Not just any type of fight—it’s what you refer to as ‘hardcore’.
Kairi: Yeah!! What’re the rules?
Magneto: It’s a ‘Falls Count Anywhere" match. The only time it will stop is when one of you, presumably Tito, is destroyed.
Kairi: Where’s it taking place?
Magneto: In your hometown, of course. Queens, NY. We rented the Elks Lodge for the—
Kairi: You’re not going to need the Elk’s Lodge! Not when I get through with him. I’m going to make sure that son of a bitch goes 6 feet under & stays that way!!

(3 days later. The Elk’s lodge is full of fans buying XCW shirts. In the front row is Emma, Jono & Monet.)

Emma: I rarely take my students out to a wrestling event. However, in light of the victim’s rather evil nature…I look forward to seeing Kairi beat the holy hell out of him!
Jono: <Remind me again luv about this Tito98310 fellow. >
Monet: Well, to keep you updated (also to inform the readers at home) Tito wrote a ‘story’ called ‘The Secret Life Of Inspector Gadget’ which featured various scenes of Penny being beaten, mentally tortured & ultimately killed. I’ll not reveal anything else he wrote, lest we cause nightmares.
Jono: <The bloke wrote THAT? No wonder Kairi looked so fucking pissed off! I thought he was still upset over Gamefan being cancelled. >
Emma: Unfortunately that is not the case. Kairi’s last fight with him couldn’t be shown, so it was taken underground. But a lot of people really want to see this.
Jono: <I can’t blame them. >
Monet: People who glorify child abuse to sate their own pathetic hunger for attention deserve to face the demons of retribution itself. The most unnerving part is that he finds this amusing. But where’s Jubilee? I though she would enjoy this.
Emma: I don’t know. She’s been with Kairi & Ryoga all day.
Monet: There’s Bobby! (Bobby comes over to the group!)
Emma: Well, you look like you’re ready to announce the fight!
Bobby: Man, am I ever! I am SO looking forward to watching this! This’ll be the most violent match we held…& it’s only the first one!!
Jono: <So, where’s that pie masher at?>
Bobby: Tito? The coward’s in the back.

(Cut to the big screen in the arena which shows Tito talking to someone in the shadows.)

Tito: You understand what’s gotta go down, right? Just come in & take Kairi out, then let me have the rest of him. I have…plans for both him & Penny. I’m gonna make that bastard wish he’d never tried to get in my face!!
Emma: What is he up to?
Jono: <I don’t like this. Should we help out, Ms. Frost?>
Monet: Perhaps.
Bobby: There’s Kairi now!

(The big screen cuts to Kairi in the back being interviewed by Warren. Kairi is wearing torn up black jeans & a black shirt with a huge raven on it. He looks as though he had seen the most disturbing things on the planet that would drive most people to madness. And I’m not referring to an Al Snow-Tiger Ali Singh match!)

Warren: I’m here right now with Kairi, who in a few moments will do battle with Tito98310. This will be a ‘NY Rules’ match.. Knowing what you have to do tonight, do you have any last minute thoughts?
Kairi:(sighs heavily.) Yeah. Right now, the only thing that is controlling me is pure hatred. Never in my life has one person ever gotten completely under my skin. What I do tonight will end this pointless feud once & for all. Whatever it takes to rid myself of this hatred, I’ll use it. Tito, you’re gonna fight a side of me that no one thought they would never see. Pray to God you never see it again. (Walks away.)
Warren: Um, someone get my insurance agent on the phone.

(Back to the arena.)

Emma: This could get ugly.
Monet: Really? What ever gave you that impression.
Jono: <Looks like their ready.>

(Cut to the ring. Bobby has a microphone.)

Bobby: Ladies & Gentlemen. Welcome to the first ever XCW house show. It’s now time for the ‘Last Man Standing Match’. Now coming to the ring, from Washington*, the guy that barely survived being killed by Penny, Tito98310!

(Tito comes out to O-Town’s "Shy Girl". He enters the ring smirking. I don’t care what anyone says, O-Town
REALLY FUCKING SUCKS TREMENDOUS ANTELOPE ASS!!!)

Monet: My sentiments exactly.
Emma: Were you reading the captions too?
Bobby: And now entering the ring. From RIGHT HERE, IN QUEENS NY (Cheap pop gets the crowd excited) he is the most violent writer we’ve seen yet, Kairi!!

(Metallica’s "The Thing That Should Not Be" blast over the loudspeaker as Kairi walks out to the arena. As he sees Tito he immediately runs into the ring, where Tito begins to start punching at him.)

Emma: Whoa!
Jono: <Tito’s really layin ‘em in.>
Monet: Look at Kairi’s face. He’s smiling.
Emma: I would wager he’s amused at his futile efforts.

(As Tito tries to throw another punch, Kairi blocks it & kicks Tito in the abs, then clotheslines him.)

Kairi: Is that all? I’ve had Pokemon fights that were more exciting than this.
Tito: I’m just getting warmed up. (Getting up, Tito tries to kick Kairi. Grabbing his leg, Kairi takes his right hand & punches Tito in the chest, then performs the Dragon Screw Leg Takedown on Tito)
Tito: AGGHHH!! You almost broke my knee!!
Kairi: That was the general idea. (Grabbing Tito, he tosses him in the corner & begins to punch & kick him, making Tito bleed from the mouth & forehead.)
Emma: Wow, I’ve never seen so much energy exerted by Kairi before.
Jono: <I have. Whenever he’s running from Yuffie.>
Monet: Hey, who’s that coming to the ring?

(From out of the crowd, Evil Inspector Gadget, or "Bill", enters the ring, wearing a black trench coat. Sensing something is wrong, Kairi turns & confronts him.)

Kairi: So, the coward couldn’t do it on his own.
"Bill": I’m going to enjoy hurting you as much as I enjoyed torturing Penny.
Kairi: You wish you tortured her!!
Monet: I don’t like the look of this. Kairi can’t fight both of them off.
Emma: Looks like our intervention is needed.
Jono: <Not quite. Look who’s coming to the ring!!>

(Emma points to Jubilee who has come out of the crowd with a steel chair set on fire. She stands right behind "Bill")

Kairi: Say, uh bub, would you mind turning around for 2 seconds?
"Bill": Why, so you could run away like a pussy?
Kairi: No, so that you can se how much trouble you’re in.

("Bill" turns around to see a flaming chair go into his face as Jubilee wallops him so hard, his head literally goes through the steel chair. As Bill stands there with his head on fire, Jubilee kicks him in the neck, knocking him down.)

Jubilee: Damn, that must hurt like hell.
Kairi: Yes, it should. So, what kept ya?
Jubilee: I had to get all the proper plunder. (Sinaling to the crowd, Ryoga stands up & tosses a trashcan full of weapons.) Ready to play some hardball?
Kairi: Totally! (As Kairi pulls out a large baseball, Tito rises up & rushes at Kairi. At the last second, Kairi spins around & whacks him on the head with the baseball bat hard, breaking it on impact.) Damn, I was hoping I’d be able to save this for later.
Jubilee: Toss me that shovel.
Kairi: Sure (Hands her the shovel, right after whacking Tito 20 times in the chest with it.) What are you gonna do with it?
Jubilee: This (Smashes "Bill" over the head with it as he lies on the ground repeatedly.) I really
…CRACK…hope that you…WHAM…realize that what you & Tito wrote…THUNK…seriously reeks of heinousity!!
Jono: <Ouch. How many more times will Jubes smash this bloke in the head with a shovel?> (A large piece of metal flies from the ring as the shovel breaks from overuse.)
Monet: I guess that answers that question.

(Kairi continues to punch Tito in the head as Jubilee throws "Bill" out of the ring onto the concrete floor.)

"Bill": You bitch!! When I get my hands on you, I’ll—(A large piece of concrete is smashed into his face.)
Jubilee: Ah, shut your mouth you castrated lemur!! (Kicks him in the gut & smashes his face into the ground. Reaching underneath the ring, she pulls out a huge roll of barb wire & wraps "Bill" in it, then drags him towards the staircase.)

Emma: What does she intend on doing?
Jono: <Something really, REALLY violent.>
Monet: Those staircases lead to the roof don’t they?

(In the ring, Kairi has Tito reeling as he whacks him over & over again with a bamboo staff. Then, he pulls out a large, oak office desk from the trash can. DON’T ASK.)

Tito: Uh, maybe we can just go home & forget about this. I mean I didn’t really mean what I wrote. I just did it outta boredom.
Kairi: Yeah, I know. But it still doesn’t mean your ass won’t get kicked. (Kairi gives a shrill whistle & outta nowhere, Little Spike Dudley comes out & kicks Tito, grabs his head & gives him the Acid Drop through the desk. As Spike leaves the ring, Kairi picks Tito up & power bombs him to the concrete outside.)

Jono: <OUCH! That will loosen some verterbrae.>
Monet: What’s Kairi doing now? (Watches as he sets up a chair in the middle of the ring. Picking up a chair, he goes to one end of the ring & waits for Tito to get up.)
Emma: Uh oh, unless I’m mistaken, Tito is about to lose some teeth.

(As Tito rises, Kairi runs & springboards from the chair out of the ring. At the height of the leap, he tosses the chair into Tito’s face.)

Crowd (Chanting):
HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!!
Monet: That was quite creative.
Kairi: Well, so much for this warm up.
Emma: What? That was just a warm up.

(Kairi grabs Tito & drags him off to the stairs. Elsewhere, Jubilee has "Bill" at the edge of the roof, the barb wire still wrapped around him.)

Jubilee: Remember that part in the story where you had Penny literally eating from a broken plate & licking the broken shards?
"Bill": Why the fuck are you asking?
Jubilee: Because it probably won’t hurt as much as this!! (Jubilee stuffs a piece of the barb wire into "Bill’s" mouth & makes him bite down on it. As blood comes out from his mouth, Jubilee tosses him off the roof of the building.)
Monet: Dear God, what kind of a sadistic mind does she have?
Emma: I’ve taught her well.

(As "Bill" staggers up, with the wire embedded deep into his body, Jubilee raises her hands & the hugest paff she has ever created forms in her hand.)

Jubilee: I’m giving you a first class ticket
…TO HELL!! (Fires the path at "Bill" completely destroying him in a massive explosion. Elsewhere, Tito & Kairi are battling on top of a huge van.)
Kairi: Sounds like Jubes just gave Bill his last regards.
Tito: Don’t you writers ever give up?
Kairi: Nah, wouldn’t be fun. (As Kairi swings at Tito, Tito sidesteps & tosses Kairi off the van & through the roof of an ambulence.)
Tito: Hah, I did it! I finally took you out, you freaking lunatic!
Jono: <What the—Ok, NOW we have to interfere.>
Monet: Agreed (Both rise up but Emma motions for them to sit.)
Emma: Do not worry. Kairi is perfectly fine. You’ll see.

(As Tito jumps down from the van, he grabs a lead pipe.)

Tito: I’m gonna make sure you’re dead & bash your fucking brains in. (As Tito opens the ambulence doors, he sees Kairi waiting with both middle fingers raised.)
Kairi: Hi. (Before Tito can act, Kairi dives at him & knocks him to the ground. Grabbing his lead pipe, Kairi swings hard & hits Tito in the head.)
Emma: See, I told you.

(Kairi grabs Tito & places him on the hood of a car. Getting in behind the wheel, Kairi revs up & drives off. Cut to office where Xavier & Magneto are watching the action.)

Magneto: For a human, he seems to have a whole lot of pent up rage. He’s going at least 120 miles down to the expressway.
Xavier: Perhaps it was a good thing he never took those anger management classes I enrolled him too.
Magneto: He did. He put all of them in the hospital. So, what’s our earnings so far from merchandise & ticket sales.
Xavier: Hmm, lets see. So far, we’ve earned in total, including advance sales of the tape….$120 million.
Magneto: Could you excuse me for a minute Charles? (Magneto walks out of the room. As he closes the door, he screams out ‘BOOYA!!! NOW I CAN GET THAT FLAT IN THE BAHAMMAS!! C’MON KAIRI, DADDY NEEDS A NEW YACHT!!)

(Cut to Queens Center Mall. Angelo & Marrow are waiting with a referee in tow.)

Marrow: I just got word that Kairi & Tito are coming here in a car. Which one is it?
Angelo: Maybe it’s that one. (Watches as Kairi sppeds to the mall. Suddenly, he makes a complete stop, launching Tito into the wall.) That’ll leave a mark.
Marrow: Pity, such a waste of a good wall.

(As Tito rises up, a large inter dimensional void opens up near him.)

Tito: What the fuck is this?
Kairi: I’m not the only writer who would like to take you on. A good friend of mine asked me for a few moments alone with ya.

(Tito is sucked into the void as Kairi heads into the mall.)

Kairi: I feel like a Cinnibun. Who’s with me?
Angelo: Amigo, where’d he…
Kairi: Believe me, it’s better to let HER enjoy herself.
Angelo: Do you mean…Uh oh.

(Multi-Facet’s contribution is in paragraph format. But I think you’ll enjoy it.)


Tito landed on his head in a massive night-draped, full moonlight-drenched forest. Groaning, he crawled to a tree's roots and huddled against them for support, hoping his world would stop spinning soon.

Something clicked off the tree's bark and rolled to a stop in front of his chest. Puzzled, Tito picked up the cool, smooth object and examined it. Its surface gleamed iridescent black in the moonlight. "A marble?" he wondered.

Suddenly, more of the spheres, too many to count, came flying towards him, bouncing off the tree's trunk and roots, scattering all over the ground. When the barrage finally ceased, Tito sat up straight and snorted. "Whoever threw those has lousy aim," he muttered, and leaned his back against the tree.

That's when one more marble ricocheted off his nose, shattering the cartilage and fracturing the bone. Tito yowled in pain and grabbed the wounded member of his face as it spewed blood all over his hands and shirt.

"I only threw the others so you'd turn around," a mezzo-soprano voice drawled.

Tito looked up to see a very petite young woman with short brown hair, freckles and kaleidoscope eyes standing before him, casually flipping a blade end over end in her fingers. "Welcome to my world," she said with a smirk.

"And who the fuck are you?" Tito honked, wobbling to a standing position.

"Call me Multi-Facets," she answered, still tossing the dagger over and over. "I must say I'm very disappointed in you, Tito-boy. Just when I thought no 'fic author could sink any lower, you proved me wrong."

Tito groaned again. "Not another author out to get me," he complained.

"Get used to it," Multi-Facets barked. "You made a lot of enemies when you made light of child abuse." Her eyes became frighteningly hard. "My mother was molested as a little girl, Fuckwit. I've seen the pain it brought her. And you dared to pretend such a thing was funny?! HRAH!"

With an enraged snarl, she stopped playing with the knife and threw it at Tito. It whistled through the air and pinned the collar of his shirt (and some of his skin) to the tree. He yelped at the stinging sensation and tried to get away, but the dagger was embedded to the hilt in the tree.

"Now hold still, Tito-boy. It's time for a game of William Tell," Multi-Facets called. A beautiful Japanese daikyou, a longbow, had manifested in her hands, and she was aiming a very wicked-looking arrow at Tito's head. "On second thought, please do move," she suggested. "I've always wanted to try my skill on moving targets."

Tito screamed and ripped away from the tree, leaving part of his shirt and some of his shoulder behind, and took off, a rain of arrows thunking into the ground right behind him. He ran and ran, tripping over roots and getting his arms cut by the branches he tried to swat out of his face, not stopping until he was certain he had lost the 'fic writer in the woods. He stumbled to a halt and leaned against a tree as he caught his breath.

A metallic clank! made him whirl around, and Tito yelped again when he saw Multi-Facets standing in front of him, a Celtic longsword in one hand and an elaborate Japanese katana in a scabbard at her belt. In the other hand she held a no-dachi, a large sword favored by most kendo artists. With a smirk, M-F threw the huge blade at his feet. "Pick it up," she ordered, drawing the katana and taking a stance.

"B-Bu-But.... I don't know how to use a sword!" Tito protested.

M-F's smirk grew. "I know," she snapped, and leaped forward, a war-cry exploding from her throat.

Titp "Eep!"ed and grabbed the heavy no-dachi, barely bringing it up in time to block the Authoress' blades. Back and forth and around they went, metal ringing against metal and sparks flying as they dueled. Tito was sweating profusely by the time he managed to get a lucky blow in and knocked M-F's weapons from her hands. With a triumphant cry, he leaped forward to finish her, but M-F simply _caught_ the flat of the blade in her hands, hit the ground and used her strong legs and Tito's momentum to send him flying butt-first into a wild-rose bush.

As Tito screeched like a bluejay and tried to free himself from the tearing thorns, M-F calmly got up and dusted off her hands. Then, she used a pinch of her patented "fanfic magic" and summoned several javelins to her hands. She used the weapons to clear away the thorny growth, then allowed Tito a five-second headstart before she started throwing the spear-like things after him.

Tito ran for several minutes, tripping and staggering and swearing, before he fell into a clearing right at M-F's feet. "AAAAHH!" he yelled, scrambling away. "How do you DO that?!"

"These are my woods, Tito. I can manipulate them however I please." She lowered herself to all fours so they were level with each other. "There's something else I can manipulate however I please," she said softly, dangerously: "My body and mind." Her eyes glowed, taking on a luminous, silvery cast, and she _growled_. "By will and blood, I call the might-"

She grew sleeker, more muscular, and a Hell of a lot bigger, her ears growing pointed and sliding back on her head-

"By fire of Life and starry light-"

Glossy sable fur blacker than space flowed over her pale skin as a bushy tail sprouted from the base of her spine-

"I curse your soul with my own bite-"

Her jaws stretched to form a dripping maw crammed with pearly, deadly teeth, and her nails became black and hard, sharper than any razor-

"AND UNLEASH THE POWER OF BLACKMOON NIGHT! GYAAAAAAHHHHRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"Oh FUCK!" Tito wailed, and ran for his life. The werewolf bounded after him, _hunting_ him, laughing in throaty, deafening growls as the chase went on.

He lost track of how long he had been racing away before he slammed right into his adversary, who pinned him to the ground with a wok-sized paw and said one word:

"Chicken."

"Chicken?" Tito spluttered. "Chicken?! What the Hell do you mean, _chicken?!?!_"

Blackmoon Night grinned, and held up a mirror. Tito's eyes bugged out as he understood: The word had turned him into a chicken! "AWK!" he yipped, flapping his wings in a frenzy. "Bgak gobble gobble bgark awk bagock!"

The werewolf-Authoress bellowed her laughter. "I just love the Chicken Curse! Good thing I'm in the mood for poultry," she giggled, and hefted a sledgehammer. "All I gotta do is _tenderize_ the meat!"

"AWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKK!" Tito-chicken hollered, scampering all around the woods with the Authoress on his tail feathers, swinging and pounding with her twenty-pound sledgehammer, a near-miss each time the mallet-like object passed the bird-brain by. Finally, Blackmoon Night tired of pursuing the little morsel of fast food, and settled for throwing the hefty thing at him, and nodded in satisfaction as Tito-chicken was flattened to the forest floor beneath the tool's head.

As the farm animal struggled weakly, Blackmoon Night bared her claws. "'M gonna cut off your head, an' see how long you run around," she whisper-snarled.

Tito-chicken's eyes went wide. "BAGAWK!" he squalled, and wiggled out from under the sledgehammer just as the claws came whistling down to bury themselves in the rich loam. Tito-chicken flap-skittered off, squawking as he, once again, ran for his life.

He was not sure when he stopped fleeing, or when the Chicken Curse had worn off, but he was grateful for it. He collapsed, feeling the adrenaline ebb, and tried to regain his strength.

THUD.

Tito's head shot up as he searched for the source of the noise.

THUD.

There it was again, and closer too!

THUD.

What could be making that horrible boom?

THUD.

It was so close now, the ground was shaking and trees were toppling.

THUD!

A gigantic metal foot -no, paw - crashed five feet away from him. Tito looked up, and up, and up-!

"Meet Gundam Howling Moon!" M-F's voice boomed from inside the machine. "It has a sonics blaster in its head, firing crescents in its gauntlets, a double-edged thermal spear-staff on its back, energy darts in the fingers, flight and stealth capabilities, a whip-chain with a hooked end in the tail and last but not least, the ability to transform into a lupine shape." M-F chuckled as she watched Tito quiver. "But I'm not going t' need any of those, not for dealing with a little smear of shit like you."

Her chuckle rose to near-hysterical giggles, then grew to full-fledged Cross-style maniacal laughter that echoed on and on as the far paw rose over Tito and descended, ready to smoosh him flatter than origami paper, and the boy screamed "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhh....!"

(Cut to the highest level of the mall. As Kairi is sitting, Tito drops in, extremely battered & bloody.)

Kairi: Ah, I see you’ve met Howling Moon. Hey, you look like you need some ice cream.
Tito: Can’t we end this already?
Kairi: Not quite. (Kairi grabs Tito by the throat.) Let me show you how I perform a chokeslam.
Angelo (shouting to the crowd below) :Get the hell out of the way!!

(Kairi smiles & chokes slams Tito all the way from the top level of the mall into a Baskin Robins ice cream stand through the glass. In case you’re wondering, there’s five levels of the mall, not including the bottom area. As Tito lays there unconscious, he opens his eyes to see Kairi standing on the ledge.)

Tito: Oh no, he wouldn’t…
Kairi: BANG BANG!! (jumps all the way from the top onto Tito.)
Angelo: OH MY GOD!!!

(Tito lies a bloody mess as Kairi gets up, dusting himself off & picking up a huge carton of Strawberry Ice Cream.)

Kairi: Hey, ref, count! (Ref counts to 10.)
Tito: You’re not…gonna kill…
Kairi: No. It would be a waste of my energy to kill you. This is exactly what you want & I'll not grant you that wish. To tell you the truth, this battle has become boring. I did this to face my own demons. I’m no angel myself, but I don’t do such things as what you’ve done out of ‘boredom’.(turns his back) I’m done with you, Tito98310. May you never trouble the guild again. My aggression with you has reached it’s end.

(As Tito sighs, he shrieks as he sees Penny, Atsuko & Brain arrive in doctor’s uniforms.)

Kairi: My associates, on the other hand have different ideas. Farewell. (walks off.)
Penny: Don’t worry Tito, we know all about reconstructive surgery.
Atsuko: Although, we kinda still green. I’m sure you’ll be healed within a matter of years. We’ll start with your bones.
Tito: Taylor, you can’t leave me like this!! TAYLOR!!!!

END!

And so, this grudge is over. Finally I can get on with this. Thanks to M-F for her contribution. Now let us never speak of Tito again…


*In an 'interview', had with him, Tito revealed he was from Washington.


tigrrwildcat@hotmail.com
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page