NIGHTMARE ON GENX STREET written by Cyclone


Disclaimer- GenX belongs to Marvel. Nicky and Stinky belong to me. Please send feedback, I thrive on it. It doesn't matter if it's good or bad, I just want to know! (Thanx to Humber12/Blackwolf for the nice letter!)


Nightmare on GenX Street

The lights were low, the noises were hushed. A curtain hung down in front of the stage, excitement hung in the air like thick smoke. Jonothan Starsmore was ready to be the star he was born to be. The musicians began a song and the curtain came up. Lights flashed and he looked about. On his right were Baby Spice and Posh Spice. On his left were Ginger Spice and Sporty Spice. He quickly looked down. He shouldn't have. A leopard print push-up bra resided on his previously flat chest and his skirt revealed parts of his lower butt, which had filled.~My God, I'm Scary Spice!~

*******

Monet could hear the crowd outside, cheering at the football game. "Football must be the most moronic sport in the history of the world."

"Yea," the redhead next to her replied. "but the guys sure are cute!"

Monet sat in silence for a second. Of course the girl responded that way. She was obviously a cheerleader. She put her hands over eyes in exasperation and encountered two puffy blue and white pom-poms.

"C'mon, M! It's time to get peppy!"

Monet suppressed a scream.

*******

Angelo Espinosa was in the den watching the Tom Green Show. Tom was just making a girl named Laurie carry around a dead pigeon. Angelo began to laugh. Another laugh joined. he got off the sofa and looked around. The cute little laugh was coming from the T.V.

"Stupid, it was just the television." Looking back, he noticed Tom was furry, pink, and had plastic eyes. He had turned into a care-bear! It looked straight at Skin.

"AnGElo, CoME plAy WiTH me! OR I'll come PlaY wiTh yOU!" It crawled out of the screen and jumped at him.

*******

Paige stretched out on her bed, rubbing her eyes. Looking around, she quickly noticed that she wasn't alone. "Hi Paige."

On the foot of her bed rested a 2 inc.. blue woman with green hair and wings. Paige blinked twice more.

"I am your fairy god-sister and I'm here to grant all your wishes. tell me your heart's desire and you shall have it."

Paige looked down at the minuscule person with the silvery voice. Hmmm, what she always wanted.

"Well, there is this one guy..."

*******

Everett Thomas was in the woods near the school. He had worked so hard on his synching ability and felt he could try to synch with more than one person at once. He thought hard on Monet first. Then he tried Cyclone's shape-changing. Feeling confident, he went on to Penance. Then he stopped. Or at least he tried. Unable to stop he picked up Chamber as well. The pain hurt so bad and he felt a terrible rip.

*******

Jubilee walked to the mirror on her wall to check her make up. It was perfect, just like her. She let her long black hair swirl around her as she looked at her beautiful mocha skin. WHAT?!? She looked again. And again.

" AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I've turned into Monet!!" Jubilee passed out cold on her bedroom floor with a hard thump.

*******

~Elvis was a coola shaker, marley, Ziggy Melody Maker~

Jono couldn't stop singing Spice Girls songs even though he desperately wanted to.

Suddenly he sprang for an exit, running as if his life depended on it. As soon as he was in the parking lot, his top fell off because of the lack of breasts. ~Thank God I'm back to normal!~

*******

Monet was doing pyramids and hand springs with the rest of the bubble heads. 'I'm almost enjoying this.' She giggled girlishly at the thought.

All was interrupted when a very upset Angelo ran screaming onto the field. all the people disappeared.

" Like, what's up Ange?" She bounced her hair.

Angelo would find this weird at any other time, but his would-be captor was on his heels. "ComE PLay wiTH ME!"

They both ran.

*******

Nicky Bowman was on the roof of the academy listening to eminem on her portable CD player. Bored, she decided to go flying. She took off and skimmed the tree tops. 'At least M isn't here to lecture me.' She looked down to see a flash of light, so ducked down to see if Jono was practicing or something. The only person she had seen all day was her cat, Stinky.

Landing on a tree branch she saw something stir. "Ev!"

*******

"I wish Jono could have his face back."

The fairy looked up. "you wished your wish for someone else?"

"He's very special."

"ok, ala kazoom, and ala kazai. give a face to this faceless guy." The fairy puffed away.

*******

Jono ran up to his room to get some real clothes on. "Damn! Just when you thought things were weird enough!" He stopped. "Did I just say that?" He ran to the bathroom mirror. "YYYYEEEESSS!" He ran to Paiges room and scooped her up in his arms, swinging her around.

She just laughed out loud, too happy to talk.

*******

Jubilee woke up and walked out the door. "Calm and rational, Calm and rational. Ohmigodohmigod!" 'stop and think, what would Wolvie do?' The thought of Wolverine as a woman was too much on her already fragile state of mind. She cracked.

*******

Nicky picked up Synch in her arms. He had blown parts of his face and chest out. "Dear Lord."

She flew him to the sick room, hoping someone would be there. Where was Emma and Sean? She didn't know what to do.

*******

Skin and Monet hid behind a bus stop. Their fluffy pink assailant was hot on their heels. Angelo looked at their situation. He was running from a care bear that was once Tom Green. Monet was with him in a blue and white cheerleader's outfit and was talking like a valley Girl. Any other day, this would be unusual. They ran across a field and into the woods until they reached the academy.

*******

When Paige and Jono were done celebrating, they went to tell the others. They checked the girl's and boy's dorms to no avail. there was no one outside. They were near the sick room when the heard sobbing. They turned toward the noise and found themselves staring at quite a sight. Nicky leaned over medical instruments trying to find something to help Everett. What appeared to be Monet acting like Jubilee was trying to tell Everett it was going to be OK. Everett was on a table, missing half his face and torso.

*******

Monet and Skin made it to the kitchen before the pink stuffed animal ambushed them. "PLay, PlaY,pLAy!"

Skin grabbed a knife and sliced it through the soft insides of the happy little animal. Then Monet Paused.

"I'm, like, picking up some signals from, like, Cyclone. -GIGGLE-.

Skin turned and shook his team mate hard, causing her to drop her pom-poms. The intelligent look in her eyes returned.

They joined the rest in the sick room.

********

Chamber looked down at his friend, who was dying fast. 'I gain back my face as a precious gift. And my friend gets it stolen away.

"Hello Paige, have you gotten what you wanted?" The fairy was back.

"Oh, yes, but look at Ev! It's horrible! Can't you fix that?"

"No, i gave one gift. The only thing I can do is take back that gift and give it to him." Silence filled the room. Jono stepped forward. "Take it."

Paige looked up. "What? That's all you ever wanted. You can't give it away."

Jono looked down in those deep blue eyes. "I wouldn't wish this fate on anyone. Except myself." he turned towards the fairy.

The fairy nodded.

*******

beep, beep, beep

Paige, Jono, Monet, Skin, Cyclone, Synch, and Jubilee all woke up from their nightmares and went down for breakfast.

"Hey guys, I had the weirdest dream." Everyone turned to Jono, who covered his mouth in shock.


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page