THE NEW MEMBER written by Jenni


Summary: Monet and the twins have left Generation X. So now, Paige, Jono, and Jubilee are interviewing new possible members. DISCLAIMER: I do not own Generation X or its characters. I do not own Generation X or its characters. I do not own Generation X or its characters. I do not own Generation X or its characters. (new mantra) I also don't own any of the other people mentioned in this story. Also, AJ has no lisp because I don't know how to write a lisp. _________________________________________________________________________ "I don't see why Ah, excuse me, I have to be here. I was supposed to spend the day horseback riding with Tristan again." ~And we can't disappoint Rat-Boy, now can we.~ "Well, I know why I'm here. Cassidy and Frosty obviously value the opinion of an ex-member of the X-men." Jubilee set down her chalupa. ~Please, Lee, don't start.~ "Can we start already? Maybe I can still make lunch with Tristy." ~Tristy?~ "Well, back when I was with the X-men..." "Stop it Jubilee. Alright, will the first applicant please come in?" A man, or was it a boy, with bright red hair and sunglasses came in. ~Well, certainly looks enough like a mutant.~ "Its AJ from BSB!!!" yelled both Paige and Jubilee in unison. Jonothon sighed as the two girls bowed at AJ's feet. ~So wot'er yer qualifications mate?~ "Well, I never age and I attract all women, despite how I look." AJ was trying to kick Jubilee off his leg. Paige was still bowing at his feet. ~I'm sorry. You need t'do better than that. Besides, we already gorra guy who attracts all women.~ Jonothon pointed to a curtain on his left, which opened to reveal Everett. ~Next?~ Paige and Jubilee trudged back to their seats as their choice left. A girl in an uniform with a skirt that was only 3 inches long. She had weird meatball like lumps in her long blond hair. "I am Sailor Moon, and, on behalf of the moon, I will right wrongs and triumph over evil." "That's very nice Ms. Moon." Paige didn't like her. This girl could steal all her men away. I mean, she had the hair and the body... "Wah, you stopped my opening speech!" Then again, she might be as much of a threat as Jubilee was to Monet, well back when Monet was still around. ~So wot'er yer powers, side from that ear splittin' screech?~ "Sniff, sniff. I have my moon tiara and my moon scepter" "Any previous experiences working with a team Serena?" "How did you know my name?" "I watch Cartoon Network. So?" "Well, I was with the Sailor Scouts, but now thats only part time..." Paige broke in. "I'm sorry Ms. Moon. You are allowed to be a member of one super-human team at a time. Next!" A little pink blob and a small yellow mouse walked in. ~Names?~ "Pi-Pikachu!" "Jigglypuff jigglypuff. Jigglypuff jiggly." When Jonothon, Paige, and Jubilee woke up, they sent the Jigglypuff and Pikachu on their way. "Next, geez, almost makes me wish Ms. Perfect Priss hadn't left." Music started blaring out of nowhere, waking up Jonothon, who had fell back asleep. * The Rock says, the Rock says, the Rock says. * A voice booms out of nowhere. Paige's eyes widen in fear. "Please not that." she whispers. "Make the bad man go away." "If you smell, what the Rock, is cookin." ~Great, jus wot we need, 'nother pillock.~ "The Rock says know your role little half face man." Jubilee hid behind Jonothon. "Blast him Jono, Frosty would forgive us." "Which of you jabronies is in charge here?" Jonothon and Jubilee pointed to Paige. "WHAT?? Traitors! Um, sir, the position has been... filled." "The Rock was talking to the little yellow rat and has heard no one's been hired. Are you lying to the Rock?" Jubilee whispered to Jonothon. "Why's he keep refering to himself in the third person." ~Thought it was an act, guess he took one too many 'its to the 'ead.~ "Yes, well, Mr. Rock, we feel you are overqualified." The music started up again out of nowhere. The Rock stomped off. "Buncha roody poo ..." "NEXT!" ~Laura Croft! Why, Miss Croft, its an 'onor t'meet you luv.~ Jonothon walked over to the woman, who appeared to defy gravity, and bowed. "Men." said Paige, as she looked down at the ground. "Yo, Laura, we're sorry, but you're too old for us. Buh bye." Jubilee nudged Paige and whispered to her. "Can't have her takin' Ev or your men." The woman tossed back her hair and walked out. Jonothon shook his head. ~We'd 'ave made a great couple. I can't talk, she never talks, and did you two see..." "We saw, we saw. Lets get a move on. 7th Heaven is on in ten and remember Paige still has that thing with Rat-boy." "His name is Tristan!" "Rat-boy, Tristan, same diff. Next?" A little girl with big pink eyes, a huge red bow, and no nose flew in. "Hi! I'm Blossom. I wanna be your new leader." "Cute sweetie, but Ah'm gonna be leader, and you're a little young." ~Eh hem. I am gorra be leader.~ "Hey, who here was with the X-men?" "Excuse me? What about me? I could be an X-person." ~Beat it.~ Jonothon blasted the little girl away. ~Next.~ Ms. Frost walked in, sorting through some papers. "This is the last one if this person isn't acceptable, then the three of you will have to come back and hold auditions tomorrow too." All three students froze, and gulped as the last applicant walked in. "Hola." "Its the Taco Bell Dog!" yelled Paige, as she ran over to the little dog. ~Well, 'e is better than the others...~ Jubilee took a bite of her chalupa and looked at him. "And we'd get free food." All three smiled (well, Jonothon looked like he was smiling), they had found their new member. The little dog looked up at Jubilee. "Hey, drop the chalupa." "He's sooo cute, here little guy, you can have it." "So, we done here, Lee, Jono? ~Yup, lets vamos.~ Angelo popped his head in. "Shouldn't I be the one saying that?" "Nope, not since the Taco Bell dog joined Angelito." Jubilee smiled and walked out, with the little chihuhua scampering behind her. Angelo shook his head. He hated competition.


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page