GENERATION X: A NEW GENERATION Welcome to Mutant High - Part 2 written by Oak14177


Generation X: A New Generation Title: Welcome to Mutant High-Part 2 Rated: PG-13 Summary: Jubilee gets her four kids. Disownership: Don't own the kids from Marvel, do own the rest. Disownership: In forward Copyright: In forward Author's Note: Now is the time for feedback. Come on, I need some now. Sept. 3rd, Roch, New York The door opened and Faith rolled herself out of the way. "Please, come in, Ms. Lee. My mother is in the living room." Jubilee walked in and went to greet Mrs. Goldenberg. They talked for a while and then Jubilee and Faith went to the van that was waiting for them. "We have to pick up three other students. You're going to like this school, Faith." Faith smiled happily. "I'm sure I will." Sept. 3rd New York, New York Randall put his shades on over his eyes. He grabbed his stuff and walked out the door. He took the stairs and when he got to the lobby, he flopped down on a chair. Outside the apartment building, Jubilee parked the van and helpped Faith out. As they made their way to the buliding, Jubilee explained a few things. "He's name is Randall. He acts shallow but we think he is a good kid." Faith nodded. "I see." She didn't, but she didn't want to sound stupid or rude. Jubilee smiled and rolled Faith into the building. She spotted Randall; he was the only person in the lobby. "Stay here." Jubilee walked over to Randall. "Hello, I'm Ms. Lee." Randall stood. "Yeah." ******** A half-hour later, they were on a plane to Boston. "So, what's the chicks' name?" Randall asked. "Christmas Tree Cross." Jubill answered. Randall started to laugh. "Christmas Tree Cross?!?" He couldn't stop laughing. "That is the stupidest name! Who named her, Santa?!" Jubilee groaned. Faith sadly shook her head, some people. *********** Sept. 3rd Boston, Mass She was cold. Frezzing was a better word for what she felt. Christmas rolled over in the bed and looked at the alarm clock. It said: 9:30. *Great. Just great. The foster parents are going to have sent the cops after me and I'm still in town.* Christmas wrapped the sheets around herself and went to the bathroom. An hour later, Christmas was writting a note to Max, when the doorbell rang. She went and answered it. In the doorway were, a middle aged women, a guy with shades, and a girl in a wheelchair. "Christmas Cross?" The middle aged women asked. The guy with shades was tring not to laugh. Christmas gave him a look. "Yeah, what can I do for you?" "My name is Ms. Lee, I spoke with your foster parents last month. They enrolled you in my school. You were told?" Christmas shrugged. "Well, we went to get you, and they said you might be here. We have your things and are all ready to go..so," Christmas nodded again. "Riiight. Well, thanks for the whole thing, buuut I have to just say no." Jubes took a moment to think. This girl was going to be trouble. "You've been enrolled. If you don't come, you'll get into major trouble not only with me, your parents, the state, but also with the law." The girl chewed on her lower lip. "They packed my stuff?" Jubilee nodded. "And they really want me to go to this school?" She nodded again. "And giggle shades and wheels will be at this school to?" The shades guy looked like an evil eye, through his shades. Wheels smiled as did Ms. Lee. Christmas shrugged. "Okay," She closed the door behind her. "Where to?" "England." They all answered. * Oh, God. I'm in Hell.* Christmas thought. ************* Sept. 3rd Plymouth, England Rupert put on his sweater as he walked down the stairs. The doorbell rung. He said he'd get it, then remembered he was alone. His parents were out. He opened the door to find, Jubilee and friends. "Hello. You must be from the school. I'm Rupert." He exanded his hand. Jubilee shook hands with him. "Hello. I'm Ms. Lee, this is Faith, Randall, and Christmas." Rupert told them all hello. Faith said hello back, but the other two just nodded. Jubilee smiled akwardly. "Let's go get something to eat." ********** For England, the local McDolands wasn't that bad; it fact it was pretty good. The five mutants all got their meals and went to tables. Jubilee, Faith, and Rupert at one and Randall ans Christmas at the one next to it. "The school is really wonderful. The other teacher, he's in the states now getting the other four new students. When we get there, you'll all be brought to a room, where we can talk about the school rules and you can get room assiments." "I don't want to room with, Rupert, Ms. Lee." Randall spoke up. "Why?" She questioned clear confusion on her face. "He's bi." Christmas answered matter of fact as she took a bite from her big mack. Jubliee and Faith both dropped thier oinionrings. "What?" They both asked the three. "I'm bi." Rupert explained slowly. "I told them in the cab. I thought they should know." "Oh, how nice." Faith softly said. "Yes." Jubilee replied. *********** Sept. 3rd Maine The school was a five story buliding made of red bricks. Trees were all around it, the driveway was round, there was a greenhouse and a garge in the front and gardens and a pool and maze in the back. It was a very beautiful place. Both vans parked and everyone got out. For a few minutes the kids just stood there looking at the other group. Randall looked over at Matrix and Auggie. "Hey, look, Rup, there are some guys, maybe their gay or bi to." Rupert blushed and gave Randall a look. "Let it go, man. Let it go." Christmas looked at Anya. "She's so dirty." "Christmas, please.." Faith started. Anya looked at Christmas. "Man, what a skank." She whispered to Auggie. He laughed and Christmas shot him an evil look. "Hey, Anya, don't talk that way about her. She looks more like a ho." Maxtrix filled in. "You bald asshole." Christmas shot back. And that's when the fighting started. Each group, minus Faith and Suzanne (well, her only when they said something she didn't like) shot words at one another. Jubilee and Patrick could just watch. Fin.


tigrrwildcat@hotmail.com
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page