UNDERDEVELOPED CHARACTERS ARE EASY TO WRITE FOR The Sequel Part 1 written by Cheeseweasel


Disclaimer: All characters are property of Marvel Comics. Not for resale  a 15% gratuity will be charged for parties of 6 or more. Slightly jubilee-Synch shippy. Rather Vincente/Nocturine shippy.

                    Tired Overdone storyline Part 3

Or Underdeveloped characters are Easy to write for: The sequel part I
CheeseWeasel

In case you were unaware, The story so far, important parts anyway, is: The New Hellions as pacifists, working 8 hour days for Emplate, in a fictitious city called Dark Alley, Which is located somewhere between The Massachussetts Academy and St. Louis Missouri. Jubilee and Skin en route to Los Angeles, run out of toll money and have to take slower roads where they bump into some of the New Hellions. Explanation of the relevant parts of the last thirteen issues of the generation X comic book. Throw a party in memory of Ev Thomas. Decide to go to different section of town to resurrect Ev and make him a superhenchman again like back in the days of issue 15. Now, on to the new stuff.

 

The setting is Wrap's apartment, because it's where everyone was at the end of last chapter. " What are we waiting for?” Asks Jubilee impatiently. “What we are waiting for is for Nocty to find her keys so we can go down to(dramatic music) 28th Street And resurrect our friend Ev Thomas.”Says Bulwark, looking spiffy with his newly grown goatee. “We brought a car. Did you forget about that.” “No, But it’d just complicate the story. And you don’t know you’re way around Dark Alley yet. So it would be bothersome for you to drive.” “I found them”

 

Driving around Dark Alley. This would be an ideal time for you to Do intermission type things Nothing is happening that could influence the story. Conversations are dull to nonexistant. Ok, here comes 28th Street.

 

“Here it is.” A stone building Gray and obscurely built into a rather quadrilateral figure.”The Temple of the Royal Order of Condemned Mercy Nuns” Bulwark and Wrap unload Ev from the trunk. Bulwark begins to speak “I’m sorry, guys, But I can’t go in with you. You know how I feel about stained glass.” Murmur places his hand on Bulwark’s shoulder. “Nobody’s expecting you to do anything you don’t want to do.” The others enter.

 

“Can someone give me a hand carrying Ev. The dead are hard to maneuver.”-Wrap “It’s called Rigor Mortis, buddy. Vinny, give him a hand.” “The ones who can help us are down this stairway if I’m not mistaken. So they’re walking down the stairway. It would be cruel to make the stairway spiral. Then Ev’s body would be all bruised when he regains life.

 

Let’s check on Bulwark. Bulwark is outside stroking his goatee and pacing back and forth, frantically avoiding the stain glass windows. He spots us. “Hey, I’ve seen you before. I was looking at some signs. There’s one called Father and Son Exterminators. I don’t want me and my father exterminated. Or what about Wrap’s nephew and brother-in-law. It’d suck if they were exterminated. Why, you ask? Well, during Thanksgiving time. All of us, get together at Wrap’s apartment and play dice and poker and gin and stuff. Wrap’s brother–in-law loses all the time. Honestly, I owe a great deal of my pocket change to those games. Jubilee might be leaving, I hear that Marvel wants her back. But she couldn’t miss seeing Ev alive again. Wanna talk about Vincente? Sure, cool. He doesn’t really wear any clothes most of the time. Well, how could he, he transforms into mist. I want to know how he gets his 7-11 items when he goes home from work. No shirt and No shoes and all that garbage. He and Nocty are cute together don’t you think. Thanks for talking to me. It makes me feel better being below 30th street and all of that.” Enter easily defeated enemy gang. Somehow in Dark Alley, everyone has a knife. So Bulwark gets cut in the side. Bulwark takes the cutting guy’s head in his hand and squeezes tight. Snap. Crackle. Pop.  Other enemies back away. Would you let a bleeding gory-handed friend into your car? The plot thickens.

 

Back inside. The Condemned Mercy Nuns are doing their happy resurrection dance. Fine, you do better. Ev is resurrected. He is groggy from his journey from Limbo and his pigment hasn’t returned fully yet from being dead for so long. Jubilee hugs him. He falls over. All that Ev and Jubilee Romance Novel stuff that could possibly happen when one is resurrected from the dead in the subterranean basement of The Temple of the Royal Order of Condemned Mercy Nuns.

 

Everyone goes back to the car. Bulwark finds a local restaurant and washes his hands. Nocty still wont let him in her car to bleed all over the nice cloth upholstery. He walks home Everyone else goes back to Wrap’s apartment. Marvel employees pick up Jubilee. Good bye, Jubilee. Turns out The New Hellions don’t have to wax Ev’s head after all.

 

Tune in for Our next Exciting Episode.

 

Letter’s page.

 

Dear CheeseWeasel:

            What are you going to do when you Don’t have anymore humorously insightful conversations about popular cultural trivia. I mean I bet you never even had that McDonalds inverses conversation in your life. What will you do? A cheap cry for letters, CheeseWeasel

 

Well, self. I have had that McDonalds conversation. And When I run out of popular trivia to spew. I give away plot twists. It’s called foreshadowing. And on another note I’m sorry to all those who have to read my story against their own wills and convert it into html format.

 

 


tigrrwildcat@hotmail.com
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page