S.H.T.A. (SuperHero Teenagers Anonymous) #1 written by Jenni


S.H.T.A. (SuperHero Teenagers Anonymous) #1 by Jenni Disclaimer: Trust me, I don't own any characters used here. I mean, look how sweet and innocent I am. Would I lie? Thanx also to Amythyst for inspiration to bring in the Gen. X love triangle (Actually, it'll be a love square once I bring in Angelo...) with her story Enough with the Angst.) _____________________________________________________________ Kitty Pryde stepped to the room marked S.H.T.A. She was glad to see that a number of students had enrolled in her program. Of course, it helped that Mr. Cassidy, Ms. Frost, and Mr. Lynch had forced some of their students into it. "Hello everyone, I'd like to welcome you all to the very first meeting of Superhero Teens Anonymous. I am Shadowcat and I was chosen by Professor Xavier because I was the first true Superhero X-man. So lets all get started right away. Today we are just going to go around the circle and introduce ourselves. Lets start with you Ms. Guthrie." Paige Guthrie stood up and looked around. "Hi. I'm Husk." "Hi Husk!" "And Professor X sent me here because of all the love triangles that keep happening in my life. See, first I was involved with Chamber..." She motioned to her right. "And I also had a mixed up thing with Skin. Now I'm involved with Tristan..." She motioned to the boy who sat between her and Chamber. "I'm here to try and solve my love problems." "Thank you. Now Tristan, why are you here? You are not a superhero." Kitty Pryde looked up from the notebook she was writing in. "Nope, but I'm datin' Husk and I'm part of the triangle, so Cassidy sent me along." "Alright then. Now Mr. Starsmore, if you would.." ~Yeah, I'm Chamber. I'm depressed. I'm moody. I can't commit. And I'm British.~ "Um, okay, lets move right along. I don't seem to have your name young man?" Kitty quickly jotted down to try to get Jonothon to change his attitude. "Hi. I'm Jamie Moore." "WHO???" They all shouted in unison. "Sigh, thats why I'm here. I meet up with Generation X and Gen 13. (Gen13 GenX #1) They fight over me, then they ditch me. Generation X says they'll get in touch with me. Now I'm all alone and no one wants me." The white-haired boy breaks down crying and sits back down. "Oh, I'm so sorry." Kitty scratched down some notes and moved to the next teen. "Hi, I'm Cordelia Frost. I am a spoiled brat and I am in this love/hate relationship with Mondo. Right now he's trying to kill me. I'm here to hope that the group can protect me." Cordelia looked at her neatly polished nails, then tossed back her hair to signal that she was finished. "Hi, I'm Robin and," Batman's sidekick shook his head and looked at the ground. "I can't remember which Robin I am! I just hope that maybe this group can help me." Paige nudged Tristan. "I once heard Jubilee and one of the Robins were an item." she whispered. "Paige, please pay attention to your groupmates. Alright, next please." Kitty sighed and wondered if a pay raise was worth it. "I am Namorita. I am here because my body keeps mutating and my powers keep changing" "Hi, I'm Fairchild, and men are always after me because of my body. I need people to help me get over never being able to find a man who'd want me for my brain." "Hi everyone. I'm Grunge. My girlfriend made me come cause I have a wandering eye." "Hi, I'm Burnout, and I'm here cause, well, I kinda like a girl who questions how she is, and plus I need a better relationship with my dad." "I'm X-Man. I am stranded from a different dimension. I lost the woman I loved here. I was captured by Apocolypse. SHort story? I have not had an easy life." "I'm Sailor Moon. I get too emotional over the little things in life." Kitty finished her final sentence on the pad and looked up. "Well, we're done for right now. I want you all to know that eventually all of you will get the help you want. I am also sure more people will join as this group's reputation builds. I'll see all of you next Thursday." Everyone ran out, and Shadowcat shook her head. Pete Wisdom walked in and rubbed her shoulders. "Rough?" "Could be. I have a feeling I'm gonna be in way over my head here."


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page