Reality Check -- Lady St. Croix
REALITY CHECK
written by Lady St. Croix




Reality Check, Prolog


Pier 4

December 29, 1999

2:30 a.m.

Reed Richards stumbled into bed as quietly as he could so as not to wake Sue. He failed miserably. "You know," Sue mumbled groggily, "it wouldn't hurt if you went to bed at a decent hour. For once." Reed snuggled into bed, cradling his wife in his arms until they were in a spoon. He breathed in the sweet smell of her hair for a moment. Vanilla. I'll have to remember to buy more of those soaps she likes so much. he thought as he caressed her shoulder. "Don't worry, my love, I get plenty of rest." "Who said I was worried about you? I'll never get back to sleep now." Reed smiled. "Sorry" he mumbled. "It's just that I've been making some observations of the psi-plane given the recent psionic shock wave and I found something rather unusual." Sue turned to face her husband. He had been concerned about the effects of the EMP-wave had on telepaths, particularly their son....and even though it was dark, Sue could see the concern in Reed's eye's. "What is it?"

Ever since Franklin started having "accidents", Reed had locked himself away in his lab for hours at a time and had made it quite clear he didn't want to be disturbed while working, no doubt trying to get to the bottom of what plagued their son. All Sue could do to help was to remind Reed of the little things like eating and sleeping. "It may be nothing. I'm not that familiar with the psi-plane, but I've noticed some powerful fluctuations of energy recently and given Franklin's difficulties controlling his powers as of late I just thought...I should have Professor Xavier look at my readings ", he mused. "I don't mean to worry you Sue, this might not be related to Franklin's recent dilemma, but if these fluctuations are as hazardous to psions as I think.... Sue?" "I'm fine.", she choked. Tears began to well up in her eyes as Reed pulled her close to his chest. "Sue, I'm sorry...I..." "My baby...Reed...he almost got killed today. He was dozing off in the living room and he started to talk in his sleep, something about a monster, this thing... it just popped out of thin air...it was one of the monsters from those horror movies he likes so much, and it actually tried to eat him! If Ben hadn't been there..." Sue thought back to when Ben had told her why the living room was such a wreck. She couldn't quite believe it. "I swear, Suzy-Q. It was one of 'dem giant tomadoes from Attack of the Killer Tomadoes." Franklin was still in one piece thankfully, but obviously shaken up. Reed began kissing her ears lightly and cooned words of comfort. After a few minutes, Sue found some resemblance of her composure and kissed Reed. Offering a brave smile she said, "Maybe you should have Xavier look at those readings. I'm sure you two can figure out what to do about Franklin." "I swear, Sue" Reed whispered, "I'll save him from himself. I-We won't lose him again. I promise. I love you both so much." Sue began to cry again and Reed began to wonder if he should have said that. It seemed he had only succeeded in making Sue weep when he was trying to comfort her. For someone who is a renowned intellectual, you're not a very bright man "Mr. Fantastic". You should've been more considerate of Sue...instead you just blurt everything out without thinking instead of telling her more gently...

Suddenly the security alarms went off and an explosion shook the building. "REED!", Sue yelled. They both hopped out of bed ready for whatever threat they may find. "I'll go get Franklin." Sue called out running down the hallway. Reed went to his laptop and began running a security diagnostic to find the location of the break-in when he heard the loud pounding of footsteps. They could only belong to one person. "Yo, Strecho! What's the sitch?" The Thing was differently not a morning person. Whoever was stupid enough to attack them, especially this early, would soon regret it. A guy's gotta have his beauty sleep after all.

As Reed looked up at his old friend and he would've smiled. The Thing was something of a sight with his craggy, orange rock skin and large stature. In fact, he would look down right intimidating if he weren't wearing heart-covered boxer shorts. "I'm not sure yet, Ben", Reed began, "but it appears someone has broken in at..." Reed froze staring at the screen. "Where?" "I..." Reed looked up at Ben for a moment, "Franklin's room! Sue went to go get him..." That's all the Thing needed to hear.

When they reached what was left of Franklin's bedroom, what they saw was a huge hole where a wall had once been. And outside that hole they saw the Invisible Woman (not for long though) and the Human Torch fighting what could only be described as a huge fiery bird. And in that bird's grasp, Franklin. "What I wouldn't give to be able to fly right now.", Ben muttered as he watched the battle in the sky. "You don't have to. Come on.", Reed said.

"Give back my son!", Sue demanded. She wasn't even sure the thing even understood her, but that didn't matter. Sue was in a tizzy trying to avoid the creature's wrath, crisscrossing the sky every which way, but no matter what she did, it was like the creature knew where she was (invisible or not) before she did and it retaliated for it's distraction by firing at Sue. "Uhnggh", Sue grunted as a force of energy beat against her shield. She gritted her teeth and held her ground, not allowing her force field to waver against the attack. "Johnny, try to distract it. I have an idea." The Torch flew up from the side of the bird, intent on making himself useful. His fire didn't do much good against something that WAS fire, but he still had a few more tricks up his sleeves. "Ya got, Sis. Uh, is it just me or does this thing look like the Phoenix to you? Well, minus the redheaded babe of course...", Johnny Storm asked as he created duplicates of himself. A dozen human torches surrounded the bird. If he couldn't hurt it, he would confuse it. Sue couldn't even tell which Torch was Johnny or simply fire, but the bird could.

"Arrgg!", Johnny bellowed as the creature shot at the real Human Torch, dissipating the other torches. "Unca Johnny!", Franklin cried out. Johnny felt disoriented. Couldn't focus. What? Franklin was screaming something. He cleared his head just in time to see the bird fire at him again, knocking him unconscious and falling towards the ground below. "Johnny!" Sue cried. To her relief, the fatasticar flew up like a bat out of hell and swooped by the fallen Torch. As her husband's extended arms got hold of her little brother she focused her attention back to his assailant. Sue slid right in front of the beast, intent to snatch Franklin' from it's claws, hoping that her maneuver would give her the edge of surprise. "MOMMY! DON'T!" Franklin knew what was coming. All he could do was watch as the bird fired at his mother, but this time her force field did not hold. Susan Storm's powers are controlled though force of will and that made her susceptible to the bird's psionic powers. Despite her experience Sue just couldn't concentrate enough to keep her shield up and the bird's fiery attack made contact.

Reed was pulling Johnny on board when he heard his son screech. "Mommy! Don't!" He looked up just in time to see Susan bombarded by the bird's energy and the look of horror on Franklin's face. "Suzy!" Ben yelled as he flew the fantasticar towards the Invisible Woman's falling body. "I've got her, I've got her..." Reed yelled as he stretched out thirty feet to catch his wife. He grunted as Sue's body slammed into his chest. "Oomph!" Reed would've lost his balance and fell out of the fantasticar if his legs weren't wrapped securely to anchor him. He reeled them into the craft and looked at Sue's injuries when a large hand gripped his shoulder. "Reed." Ben said quietly. Mr. Fantastic looked up at his old friend with a wary gaze. "The bird and Franklin are gone." Reed looked towards the sky and saw that Ben was right. They were nowhere to be seen. He shivered in the cold winter air, suddenly noticing frigid weather and turned to face his teammate. Ben had often accused Reed being stoic at times, but his leader's raw emotions were made quite clear by pained expression on his face. "Ben," Reed choked out, "I...We...better get Johnny and Sue to the hospital..."



Reality Check, chapter 1


Massachusetts Academy

December 29, 1999

3:45 p.m.


~ What are you putting in? ~ "Something about Mary" Angelo stated popping the cassette in the v.c.r.

The prestigious halls of the Massachusetts Academy were nearly vacant due to Christmas Break. Most students were home visiting their relatives and whatnot, but not everyone had left. Jono and Angelo couldn't go home, Monet and Penance weren't ones for visiting the family, to Artie and Leech this was home, and the Frost sisters were somewhere on campus also. For better or worse, they were in each other's company for the holidays.

"You've already seen that" Monet protested, wrinkling her nose in disgust, the zipper scene still vivid in her photographic memory. She then noticed Jonothon giving her a peculiar look and he quickly blushed. ~I haven't. I asked him to get it. ~ Monet sighed. "I'll leave you to it, then." she said rising from the sofa. "Are you coming Penance? I think you're too young to see that horrible film." Penance looked up at Monet. She was quite cozy lying in front of the t.v. with a bowl of popcorn and now she was somewhat curious about the movie. How bad could it be? Penny shook her head no. Monet sighed again; it wasn't like she could make her sisters do anything they didn't want to. "Fine, I'll--" ~ Children, report to my office immediately. In uniform. ~ Emma Frost commanded telepathically. "Just great. What the heck now?" Angelo grumbled.

The White Queen paced her office impatiently. Can't they get ready any faster? Lives are at stake. As if on cue, Penance, M, Skin, and Chamber rushed through her door, exhausted from running all the way from across campus. "What's the emergency Ms. Frost" M asked in an authoritative tone of voice. "Children," the White Queen said solemnly "your teammates have been kidnapped." She was then bombarded with questions like "Who has them?" and "What are their demands?" "I'm sorry my dear Hellions, but I was too late to help them. Jet Stream, Catseye, all of them have been...." Her students gave her an incredulous look. "I nearly escaped with my life!" Skin glanced over to Chamber. Is she for real? ~She believes everything she said to be true. ~ Chamber answered making sure The White Queen couldn't "hear" him. "Uh, huh. Would you excuse us, Senorita Frost." "What? Oh, of course Empath, this is a bit much for all of you to take in at one time." Emma sighed waving them to go.

As soon as they went down the hall....

~ Okay, we all knew this day would come...Ms. Frost finally lost the plot ~ The others looked at Jono in confusion. ~ She's crazy. ~ "Say it in English then!" Monet snapped. ~ I DID! ~ Jono snapped back. "Okay, okay..." Angelo said trying to kill the argument before it started, "Monet, why don't you call everyone to see if they're all right?" "Perfectly logical. It would be best to check on our teammates well-being even if Ms. Frost has...lost the plot did you say?" ~ Yes. I'll go get Adrienne. ~ "We got a plan. Penny and me will keep Frost...entertained...until you get her sister." Angelo said looking down at Penance.



Head Mistress Frost's quarters



Jono had knocked on her door several times, but Adrienne hadn't answered. He knew she was in there. He could sense it.

He also knew a lot of things about those around him he wished he didn't....

He tried the knob to find the door open and walked inside when she hadn't answered. ~ 'Lo? Miss Frost? ~ He turned a lamp on to see and couldn't quite believe what he found. Adrienne sat in the far-left corner of the room with her arms around her knees, naked. "Jonothon?" she asked meekly. ~I uhhhhh...~, Jono suddenly found his shoes very interesting, ~ thought you should see your sister...but you're...uh...Why are you naked?! ~ He could feel her anxiety rise as her eyes began to flood in tears. "I can't touch anything. It hurts..." Jonothon looked up at his head mistress reluctantly. She had scratch marks all over her body and they looked self-afflicted. I just can't leave her here like this. ~ Um, look. I'll go get you a blanket or something...~ He went to her room and came back with the top cover off her bed. ~ Here. ~ She reached out reluctantly and covered herself, much to Jonothon's relief. ~ I think you should be in the med.lab or something, what you're doing isn't healthy. You haven't had anything to eat or drink in the past two days, am I right? ~ "How did you know?" ~ I just do. ~ Jono bent down to pick her up, but she backed away. "NO! DON'T TOUCH ME!" ~ Whoa, whoa! It's okay. Look I'll be really careful. Just keep the blanket around you and we won't touch. You just can't stay here like this. ~ Adrienne was on the verge of tears again so Jono decided to try something. He started to relax and concentrate, and if he did this right...

Adrienne began to relax again and pulled her blanket closer. Jono would've sighed with relief. ~Better? ~ "Just...just be careful." ~ I promise. ~ He scooped her up gingerly and carried out across the lawn. The frigid New England air made Adrienne clutch tightly to her blanket as they made their way to the main building and when part of it fell off her shoulder, she reached for it only for her fingers to find Jono's leather clad arm. Just the slightest touch sent her reeling and she screamed a scream that would do Banshee proud. Jono stopped dead in his tracks. ~ WHAT? ~ " I... NO! GAYLE, GET OUT OF HERE!" ~ What?!~ She screamed out again, her pain being too much for either of them as they collapsed in the snow.



Outside of Emma Frost's office



"Well?" Anglo asked. "All members of Generation X are accounted for minus Jubilation. I reached an answering machine at the X-Mansion. What about Miss Frost?" M nodded towards her teacher's office door. "Uh, she's fine I guess. She's, well, doing her taxes." "What?" Angelo shrugged. "When we went back in there, she was doing her taxes. I asked her about the others being kidnapped and she looked at me like I was the one going loco." Angelo took another drag off his cigarette, "Ain't that right Penance?" Penance looked at Angelo then to Monet and shrugged. Monet frowned. "Where's Jonothon with Adrienne, then?" "Dunno. Ask 'im." Monet concentrated as she sent out a telepathic message, or tried rather. Monet's perfect face became distorted with frustration. "What?" "Angelo, I'm not sensing Jonothon anywhere on campus." She looked at Skin for a long moment and gave him a worried look. "I can't sense you on campus either." "I'm right here." "I know that!" she snapped," I should be able to sense your presence, but...nothing. If I were to telepathically scan for your mind, I wouldn't have found you." "I thought you got your telepathy back." "I did." "So... What do we do now?" "Now?" Monet asked. "About Miss Frost." "I think we better contact Mr. Cassidy."



Manhattan


January 30, 1999

10:03 a.m.


The Parker Residence


Peter numbly made his way to the kitchen in search for food. He had just gotten back from a night of saving the world...well, okay, maybe only a teensy section of it, and he was starvin' like Marvin. He hadn't even bothered to take off his costume. Spider-man looked into his fridge and groaned. Whoa. Bachelor flashback here. I've got a can of Pepsi and mustard...Yummy. He checked his cub boards. And Old Mother Hubberd... Hey, cheerios! I can work with this. "Hmmm...no milk. Buuuutttt..." Peter pulled out the can of Pepsi and trotted off to the couch, cheerios and bowl in tow. "Ahhhhh, pepsi-o's. Breakfast of champions" he said pouring Pepsi on his cereal. "Us Spider-men have to have to follow a strict diet after all." Not that he was poor, Mary Jane made good money being the super model she was, but Peter was just too tired to go shopping right now. The Vulture was quite vigorous for a geezer. Of course, it would've been a little easier if his spider sense wasn't going haywire lately.

Peter tried his cereal (Hey, this ain't half bad.) and turned on the t.v. "News." Peter grumbled as a report on the war in Yugoslavia came on. "Why do they report nothing but -- WHOH!" His spider sense was going crazy. A knock on the door. Who?

Peter put his mask back on and ran towards the front door checking the peephole and scoped out the potential threat. Aunt May? Why would my spider sense go off because of Aunt May? The doorbell rang. "Uh, just a second." Peter quickly dashed to his bedroom pulling his spandex off like a wild man and put a T-shirt and jeans on. Funny. No spider sense this time. he thought as he came to answer the door. "Hello Peter." "Hey pretty lady! What brings you to the Parker estate? Come in, come in..." Peter greeted, allowing May Parker inside. "I just wanted to check up on you, dear. I-Good gracious Peter! What are you eating?" Aunt May looked down at the disgusting concoction that was Peter's breakfast. "Um, Pepsi-o's?" "Absolutely not! Sit down, Peter. I'll make you something to eat." "Really Aunt May, I don't want to be a bother..." "Nonsense. I won't have my nephew live off junk food. Just sit down and relax. You look tired." That's probably true. "Yes, ma'am." Peter sighed and plopped back down on the couch. What __was_ that? he thought ruefully. He turned back his attention to the television as the commercial break ended.

"This is Trish Tilby reporting from Jackson Memorial Hospital where two members of the Fantastic Four, Susan and John Storm, are in critical condition after a battle at Pier Four." "WHAT!" Peter nearly leaped off the couch. "What is more tragic is the disappearance of Franklin Richards, Reed and Susan Richard's son." A clip of footage flickered onto the screen as Ben Grimm and Reed Richards made their way though a mob of cameras and journalists. Yelling out their names and questions trying get some answers from the duo. Ben Grimm growled. "Outta our way ya vultures!" he yelled, pushing the poor cameraman who was closest to him. "Jeez, Reed looks like crap..." Peter thought out loud, then he remembered Aunt May was still here.

"When was the last time you and Mary Jane went shopping for groceries?" May called out from the kitchen. Peter's attention pulled away from the screen as they showed the poor boy's picture. "Well, it's just that MJ and I are just really busy all the time..." May walked into the living room and to see what had Peter's undivided attention. She had called his name three times before he answered. "Oh, those poor people. I'm sure they need the support of good friends right now." Uh.... What is she implying here? "Well, Peter, I'm afraid I can't do much with with bread and mustard..." May sighed. Peter was more than happy to change the subject. Does she know that I'm friends with the FF? "Hey, you can do a lot of things with bread! You can make toast and uh...toast... It's bread, the other white meat!" Aunt May chuckled at her nephew. "Oh, Peter. You're such a character. Tell you what, I'll run by the store and get you a few things. We wouldn't want Mary Jane to come back to an empty refrigerator." "You don't need to do that, I--" "No arguments. You need to rest. Being so busy all the time must wear you out." She kissed her adoring nephew on the cheek and made her way to the door. "You're the greatest, Aunt May." Peter said, opening the door for her. "Just get some rest before you go out." "I promise."

After he kissed her good-bye....

Cripes! Everything's falling apart! My spider sense is wiggin, the FF are on the ropes, Aunt May is...I dunno...Cripes! What else can go wrong? Peter sighed. "Okay, first sleep, then Jackson Memorial. No, wait...first food..."



Jackson Memorial Hospital


January 30, 1999

2:36 p.m.


Spider-man crept quietly though the window of Susan Richards' hospital window so that that none of the personnel knew he was here. He had something of a reputation when it came to those in authority. "Poor Sue..." Spider-man mumbled as he walked over to her bedside. She was in bandages; an I.V. slowly dripped beside her. "Just seeing how you were doing kiddo. Try to get better, 'kay? Ben and Reed are going crazy." He left a bouquet of flowers by the already accumulated pile of cards and gifts from well wishers and set off to find Johnny.

"Sheesh...I feel like a peeping Tom..." Spidey complained as he checked each window. Nope. Nada. Hey, is that Hillary Clinton? Nah, to tall... Nope. Nope. There ya are! The things you do to avoid me. Spider-man peered in to find Johnny watching a news report. Something about a large number of people suddenly disappearing without a trace. Some speculated it was "The Rapture". At least he's in somewhat better condition than his sister is. Spidey thought.

He opened the window and jumped down to the floor. "Hey, Webhead." Johnny called out. "Hey, Hothead. So, any of the nurses give you a sponge bath yet?" "Yeah, but she wasn't exactly babe material." "Did she look like Hillary Clinton?" "Huh?" "Never mind." Johnny shook his head. "You heard what happened, did ya?" "Yeah. I'm really sorry to hear it. You guys have any idea who kidnapped Franklin?" "Weeellll, I have ...a theory, but...this is gonna sound stupid..." "That's okay. You say stupid things all the time." Spidey deadpanned. "Oh, shut up. Do you wanna hear my theory or not?" "Sorry. Go right ahead." "Like I was saying, I have a theory that the bird that attacked us--" "You were attacked by a bird?" Spider-man asked incredulously. "Will ya listen for a minute without flappin' yer gums? THE BIRD THAT ATTACKED US--" "Jeez, not so loud! I'm not supposed to be here, remember?" "--was the Phoenix. I mean it looked so much like it. This thing, it was like it could tell what I was gonna do before I did. I think it's telepathic." Spidey thought for a moment. "You think Marvel Girl kidnapped Franklin?" "Not Marvel Girl. The Phoenix." Johnny corrected. "Look, Torch. I know Marv-- uh, Phoenix. I don't think she would kidnap Franklin. It just isn't like her to do something like that." "Well, I know her too. We see each other at Christmas parties, but I know what I saw." "Have you said this to Reed?" Spider-man asked. "Yeah, but he said the same thing you did. I mean, c'mon guys. It's not like she hasn't flipped out before." "Point." "Look, would you please just keep an eye on her? See if she's up to anything?" "Sure, but... you realize you're asking me to spy on one of our allies. There's a good chance she didn't do it." "Gee, I never even thought of that!" Johnny said sarcastically. "Okay, okay.... don't get your panties in a twist. I'll do it. Uh, would you mind if I started after New Year's?" "Why?" "Well," Spider-man said scuffing his feet, "It's just that me and the little woman are going to a New Year's Eve party and if I bailed out again this year, I'll be sleeping on the couch for a month." "You are so whipped." "Shut up." "Fine," Johnny sighed, "go to your party. I'll just be here. Alone. With nobody to talk to but my bed pans". "You keep strange company, Matchstick. Alone? What about Ben and Reed?" "Reed said they were going to see Chucky X to use cerebro. See if they could find Franklin faster that way." "Oh. I guess that would--"

"YOU!" a female voice shouted. Johnny and Spider-man turned their heads to see an angry nurse at the door. "Whoops, that's all the time we have today folks!" Spidey said as he bounded his way to the window. "What are you doing here?" she demanded. "I just wanted to say what a big fan I am of yours, Mrs. C. Ditch Billy-Bob and run for Senate! KICK HIM TO THE CURB, GIRL-FRIEND!" With that, Spider-man thwipped a strand of webbing and was off. The nurse looked perplexed. "What?" "Oh, don't mind him." Johnny said. "He's on more drugs than I am right now. Hey! Now that I got a good look at ya, you really DO look alot like her."


On the outskirts of Snow Valley, Massachusetts


January 31, 1999

11:23 a.m.


"Well, like Ben would say: What a revoltin' development! " Reed grumbled. This was so not what he needed right now. When they were unable to get a hold of the X-Men, he had remembered the Professor mention their sister school The Massachusetts Academy. He had meet Mr. Cassidy before, a pleasant fellow indeed, and was ecstatic when he answered the phone. "We don't have cerebro, Mr. Richards, but we have the next best thing." That would suffice.

He and Ben hopped a jet and arrived at Logan International this morning, rented a van, and then everything got complicated. Snow Valley wasn't on their maps so they had to buy a local one at a convenience store, when they finally FOUND a convenience store and now this. "Hope you're in the mood for an eight mile trek to town Ben. We have a flat and it could be hours before another car passes by", Reed called out as he inspected the tire. If Ben heard him, he didn't acknowledge. He had been particularly foul ever since the road trip started. Sitting in a cramped-up van with Reed for HOURS wasn't very pleasant. He grumbled something under his breath as he got out of the van, making it rise a few inches off the ground. Reed went back to the driver's side and turned on the emergency lights. "And me without my cell phone. I was in so much of a rush to find Franklin... No matter. We've dealt with worse things than this, right Ben? Ben?" Reed walked over to the passenger's side and joined his friend. The Thing scowled at the flat tire as he inspected it himself. "UNBE-FREAKIN'-LIEVABLE!" Ben exclaimed raising his hands in the air. "This day just keeps gettin' better every second." "It could be worse." Reed offered. Ben snorted. "Really? Enlighten me, Bigbrain. How could it possibly get any worse? We're stuck in the middle of the sticks!"

Before Reed could say anything, a police car pulled up from behind the van. "Is there a problem gentlemen?" the police officer asked as he stepped out of his car. "I'm afraid so, Officer. We have a...flat." Reed sighed. The police officer nodded and then studied Ben for a moment. "I think it's safe to say you two aren't from around here." "What gave us away? " Ben grumbled. "Well, I can give you guys a lift into town." The officer offered. "We'd appreciate that, sir." Reed smiled. "Well, hop in."

Reed and the police officer got in front as Ben squeezed into the back, lowering the swat car with his incredible weight. To his disdain, it was more cramped than the van. As they were driving along, the Officer decided to let his curiosity get the best of him. "So, where are you folks headed?" "Snow Valley is our final destination." Reed answered. "No kiddin'. Why would you two come here, if ya don't mind my asking?" "We mind." Ben said crossly. "Ben." Reed hissed, "We're here on business." "Galactus isn't coming here or anything is he?" Reed smiled. "Nothing like that." The police officer let out an exaggerated sigh of relief. "Good thing. I have enough problems with humans as it is." he grinned, "Just checking."

The Officer hesitated for a moment, wondering if he should ask this. He knew they would be by the road. He sometimes saw these types of things in his dreams, but he wondered just how far he should press his luck with the duo. Super-heroes were a skittish bunch. "Would you two happen to be meeting some.... associates...by any chance?" Reed cocked a brow. "I could drop you off... The Massachusetts Academy is somewhat hard to find. Those mutants really knows how to hide themselves." "Uh, well ..." Reed started, not quite sure what to say. "Look, Mr. Richards, Mr. Grimm, I don't want to give ya any grief. I want to keep this quiet little town just that, quiet." Reed looked back towards Ben who looked just as surprised. "I know the Head Mistress, Emma Frost. You don't have to worry about anything..." the police officer assured. Ben looked at Reed then the police officer. "Um, sure...thanks." he muttered. "Good." the Officer beamed. They made their way through Snow Valley and took a right onto an access road. After passing farms and forest clearings, they saw the Academy coming up the bend. "Thank you for your help, Mister...?" "Chief Authier and you're welcome."


The Medical Center


"And ye say that was how ye found her?" Sean asked. ~ Yeah. She said she couldn't touch anything. She wasn't kidding. ~

Sean looked down at the comatose Adrienne as she rested peacefully in bed. He had been staying at Cassidy Keep celebrating the holidays with Vinessa when Monet called. "Sir, I think you should return to the Academy. Something's wrong with the White Queen." When Banshee returned, he discovered that more than one Frost was ill. Saint's preserve us. And Franklin has been kidnapped as well. So much for a quiet vacation. Sean thought to himself. ~ Franklin was kidnapped? ~ Sean looked up at Jonothon in surprise. " Aye. Dr. Richards called not to long ago asking if he could use cerebro.... Eaves dropping, aren't ye lad?" ~ Not on purpose Mr. Cassidy. My powers have been-- ~ Jonothon then paused in mid-sentence. ~ They're here. ~ Sean nodded. "Would ye keep an eye on her while I'm gone?" ~ Sure. ~


The Danger Room


The White Queen was furious. Just when her students had been kidnapped, that blasted X-Man Banshee was taking over the school and had somehow made Tarot and Empath betray her. How could they do this to me? When Banshee came to the school and started to give orders to HER students, she let him have it. He was in the palm of her hand until Tarot came up from behind and knocked her unconscious. Now here she was, locked in a white padded room with no door as she struggled in her straitjacket. I know you're there. she thought scornfully, looking up at the observation window. If it weren't for this inhibitor collar your brains would be so much as mush right now!

"Don't you look chipper." Angelo said. He and Monet were sitting in the observation room to keep an eye on the White Queen. When she wasn't screaming, crying, and thrashing around, she would give them an icy stare in their direction. "This simulation is amazing. It's just like the real thing." Monet mused as she watched her teacher begin to struggle against her restraints again. "Si, si. Real fascinatin'." Angelo grumbled as he lit another cigarette. "What about you, chica?" "What do you mean?" "Your powers." "Oh..." Monet bit on her lip for a moment before answering, "I still can't use my telepathy for some reason. I talked to Jonothon when he woke up and asked him if he had any trouble with his powers lately....and he said that he had." Angelo swiveled in his chair to look at Monet. "Really? He didn't say anything to me." "Well," Monet said, "I think he was somewhat embarrassed. He can hear our thoughts without any effort and he doesn't know how to shut them out.... He can probably hear our thoughts right now." "Oh...." Angelo mumbled. "All the time?" "A great deal of the time, yes." "Just great." Angelo paused for a moment. "You think this has anything to do with that EMP wave? It really messed you telepaths up." "That's a distinct possibility Angelo."


Sean Cassidy's office


"Did ye find the place all right?" Sean asked as Ben Grimm and Dr. Richards removed their coats. "Well, actually we had a little help from a friend of yours, Chief Authier." Reed answered. "Really?" "We didn't say anything, but he seems to know something is amiss at your Academy." Sean was surprised again, but then gave it some thought. "Well, I've always thought he turned a blind eye when it came to our... extracurricular activities. It isn't easy to keep a secret around a telepath." Reed nodded in agreement. "What's with the shiner, Banshee?" Ben asked. Sean brought up a hand to his eye. "We've been having problems with our Head Mistress, Emma Frost. Actually both of our head mistresses." Sean said warily as he sat behind his desk. "Please, take a seat." "I'll stand if ya don't mind." Ben grumbled looking at what would be his seat if he could fit in it. "I'm sorry, Mr.Grimm. I should get ye another chair..." Sean apologized quickly getting up from his seat. "Don't worry about it. I'm fine." "Ye sure?" "I said I was fine." "Oh. Alright then." Sean replied, clearing his throat as he sat back down. "Like I said over the phone, we'll help ye any way we can. Even though he stayed here for only a brief time, we still like to think of Franklin as a part of our family." "How long izzit gonna take to find Franklin on your computer, Cassidy?" Ben asked, getting straight to the point. "That depends on where we look first, Mr. Grimm. Thankfully, we have Franklin's biosignature on record so it's only a matter of time before our monitors find him. It could take a few minutes or a few hours, but we'll find the lad wherever he may be." "We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule, Mr. Cassidy. You seem rather preoccupied with things here... Forgive me for asking, but what exactly are your 'problems' concerning the White Queen?" Reed asked. Sean sat back in his seat, apparently in thought, and Reed began to think he wasn't going to answer.

The Head Master let out a tired sigh as he spoke. "Perhaps we can discuss that on our way to the Command Room?"


Somewhere on the Astral Plane


His birth name is Steven Strange, but he is also known as the Sorcerer Supreme of Earth. Dr. Strange has done and seen things his "super-hero" colleges can only try to imagine. What he searches for here in the vast sea of human conscious is no different. This one's slick indeed. The good doctor almost missed it. A plan has been set in motion. So carefully and meticulously woven into the fabric of the astral plane were the seeds of man's demise, it must have taken the creature centuries to do. No matter, Dr. Strange has the cure. What he hadn't expected to find, was the Richards boy.... His psychic cries for help were faint, but clear and this is what they lead him to. A large bulb of psychic energy glowed brightly and was surrounded by seven smaller bulbs each interconnected to each other and the larger one. One of them was Franklin's consciousness.

~ I am here to help you boy. ~ Doctor Strange soothed. ~ You will be reunited with your family, that I promise you. ~ ~ Yes, but who will help you, Steven? ~ a disturbing voice hissed. Doctor Strange spun around to face this...this.... He could barely look upon it. ~ By the Hoary Host of Hoggoth! ~ he exclaimed in horror. ~ Amazing. ~ the creature replied with a wicked grin. ~ You actually said that with a straight face. You're out of your league Stevie. Get the heck outta Dodge while you still can. ~ ~ Release them, hellspawn! ~ Dr. Strange commanded as the Eye of Agamotto shot a beam of energy at the psionic demon. It backed away from Steven more out of shock than pain.

Dr. Strange cursed himself for not coming sooner. It had already captured Calvin Rankin, Franklin Richards, and Jamie Braddock and four others would soon join them. Together they would help it to reshape all of reality. ~ Fool! ~ the psi-demon hissed. ~ I could destroy your astral form right now, but I might have use of you later. Send my regards to Wong, will you? ~ With that, a psi-bolt struck at Dr. Strange's astral form, sending him back to his corporal form. ~ARRRRGGGHHHH~


177A Bleeckerstreet, New York


December 31, 1999

10:52 p.m.


The inner sanctum of Steven V. Strange

"ARRRRRRGGGGGHHH!!!" Doctor Strange screamed out. Steven brought his hands to his head. The psionic backlash had been powerful, not to mention painful as hell.

"STEVEN!" Wong called out, rushing to his Master's side. "Are you all right? What happened?" Wong demanded, helping Dr. Strange to his feet. Steven looked up to his assistant, the failure he felt apparent by the expression on his face. "How could I have been so blind, Wong? It was all happening right under my nose...." "I take it that things didn't work out like you hoped?", Wong asked as he helped his friend to his seat. "That is the understatement of the year. The creature already has three of the seven key players. It's only a matter of time before he wrecks havoc on reality. I must warn the others before it's too late!"


The Massachusetts Academy's Command Room


January 31, 1999

11:50 p.m.


Reed returned with his seventh cup of coffee to find Sean and Ben still at the computer. "Still no luck, Mr. Cassidy?" Reed asked tiredly. "Nothing yet, Dr. Richards. We're running another scan over India." " 'A few minutes or a few hours' the man says. Can't this blasted thing work any faster?" Ben growled at Sean. "Mr. Grimm, it might be possible that the lad isn't even on this planet considering what ye people do... Have ye even considered that?" Sean asked, trying not to lose his cool. Ben Grimm was outwearing his welcome. He had been obnoxious since he first came here.

Reed walked over to the hologram of Franklin next to one of the monitors. Franklin looked so sad. The picture was taken not too long after the Onslaught incident when the world had thought the Fantastic Four, amongst others, to be dead. Will you miraculously return to us like we did you? Reed wondered. "It's so life-like..." he mumbled reaching out to touch his "son's" face, but his finger's went right though finding only air. Reed looked downright crestfallen and then noticed Ben giving him a sympathetic look. He pulled away quickly as if he had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. " Sorry I'm bustin' yer chops guy's..." Ben began, " It's just that the poor little guy is somewhere with God knows who... And I really hated to leave Sue and Johnny behind..." "We do what we have to Ben. We just have to keep faith and pray that Franklin is safe." Reed replied. Sean smiled at that. "We'll find him. Come hell or high water." he agreed.


The Danger Room's Observation Center


" So much disease and pestilence in the world...." Monet mused as she watched the 11 0' clock news. Angelo looked up from his Wizard magazine. "Huh?" "And here we are without any need that could be denied us in our safe little shell from the real world. Not everyone is so fortunate." she continued. "Uh, okay. What brought this up?" Angelo asked putting down his magazine. "Hmmm?" Monet asked absentmindedly. She was really talking to herself than to Angelo. "Oh, nothing... Forget I said anything. I doubt you could even comprehend it anyway." "No, let's talk about this. Could it be that Monet St Croix cares about someone other than herself?" This had sadly been the first time Angelo actually heard Monet voice any concern for ANYONE. Monet scowled. "What kind of heartless witch do you take me for!" she snapped. "Uh ..." Angelo reeled in surprise at her sudden outburst. Monet wasn't one to show any feelings other than annoyance at every little thing he said like he was some kind of moron. But she sincerely looked hurt. "Um.... Real smooth, Espinosa. Uh, look chica.... I'm really sorry, okay?" "You're not sorry, Angelo! Save your false apology!" Monet said coldly, storming towards the door as tears clouded her eyes.

Monet didn't want anyone to see her like this, so....emotional. Especially around a smart-ass like Angelo. She wasn't sure why she had been feeling so depressed lately, but it seemed to be getting worse. Perhaps it was because of the holidays, a time to be with one's family. She had felt jealous when Everett told her about going to Missouri to visit his parents. And now? She actually bawled her eyes out when she watched The Grinch who stole Christmas with Penance. That had been embarrassing enough in front of her sisters. "M, wait!" Angelo jumped from his seat and extended his fingers, wrapping them around Monet. "Would ya hold on for a second?" Angelo called out. "Get your filthy hands off me!" Monet yelled in disgust, pulling at his elastic fingers. "Nope. Triste."

Just then, the lights blacked out.

Monet screeched, grabbing hold of Angelo. "Alone in the dark with Monet all over me. Pinch me, I must be dreamin'." He got a punch in the arm instead. "Ow!" Angelo grumbled something under his breath as he searched for his lighter. "Ain't it funny. She's invulnerable, but she gets jumpy at the lights going off." "I was merely surprised." "Sure ya were. That's why ya grabbed me for dear life." A flicker of light came on in the darkened room. "Just great." Angelo grumbled. "Uh, Angelo?" Monet asked as she looked outside the observation window. "Si?" "I think more than just the lights were shut off." "Que?" He went over to see what Monet was talking about. It was pitch black in the danger room. "Uh, the simulation isn't on anymore, is it?" "Brilliant deduction, Angelo. This means that--"

Before Monet could finish, she and Angelo were under a telepathic assault. Angelo collapsed to the ground. ~ Tarot! Come here, girl. ~ Monet broke though the observation window, glass rained down into the darkened room as she flew down to the White Queen. ~ Break through the door. I have to pay Cassidy a visit. ~ Monet ripped open the steel door easily, releasing her teacher from captivity, but her mind was fighting the White Queen's influence. "I'll have to take her down quickly. She's too difficult to control." Emma whispered. She then fired a psi-bolt at Monet. The pink energy lit the danger room for a moment and then Monet fell to the floor. "That was easy enough." the White Queen said coolly. "I should be thankful for the power outage. All I had to do was remove my inhibitor collar. Now to prepare."


The Medical Center


~ Crap! She's loose! ~

Jonothon had stayed to keep an eye on Adrienne while Mr. Cassidy helped his friends. He didn't mind really. It's not like he needed to go to bed or anything. He didn't even sleep. He had been thinking about what was happening with his powers lately. Ever since he woke up from Adrienne's....experience, it seemed he was getting worse. He could hear all the minds in the county now. There was a black out at midnight. He could tell Mrs. Benson was looking around for candles in her kitchen. Dorian was getting another beer when the lights went out. And the White Queen had just freed herself. At least she didn't kill M and Skin. Maybe she just didn't have it in her even though she thinks they betrayed her.

~ Mr. Cassidy, we've got a problem. ~


The Command Room


I'm aware of that lad. Sean thought. He, Ben Grimm, and Reed Richards were stuck in a pitch black Command Room. All the steel doors had been locked electronically for security reasons and needed to be opened manually. Unfortunately, the Head Master didn't have his keys. "Wonderful." Ben grumbled. "Just what we need. I-Hey, I found the flashlight!"

A flashlight clicked on, allowing the men to see a little. ~ No, I mean Ms. Frost. She's busted out and is heading strait for ya. ~ Chamber's voice called out. "Okay, lad. We'll be on guard. Are M and Skin all right?" ~ They'll live. Hope I can say the same for you. Ms. Frost is seriously ticked since ya locked her up in yer asylum simulation. Brought up some nasty memories, believe me. ~ "Saints preserve us." Sean groaned warily. "Well Mr. Grimm, Dr. Richards, it appears that Head Mistress Frost is about to grace us with her presence." "That's one way of putting it, Mr. Cassidy." Reed commented as he stripped down to his uniform. Ben did the same. "How close is she kid?" Ben asked, hoping Chamber was still with them.

~ She's right at yer door. Literally. ~

~ Benjamin? ~ a sweet voice called out. ~ Could you get the door for me? ~ "Sure thing, toots." Ben replied, more than happy to allow the White Queen inside. "Grimm, don't listen to her! She's controlling yer mind!" Banshee exclaimed, putting himself between the Thing and the door. ~ Oh, do be quiet Banshee. ~ "Yeah! Shut yer yap, Irish!" Ben shouted raising his fists to remove his human obstacle. Banshee barely got out of the way as the Thing's fists pounded into the steel floor. "He asked me how things could get any worse. I think his answer is on the other side..." Mr. Fantastic mused to nobody in particular as Ben ripped the steel door off. The Thing stood back as the White Queen entered the dark Command Room. The flashlight long forgotten lied not to far on its side, casting an eerie light.

There stood the White Queen in her old uniform from her days as a member of the Hellfire Club. Her long white flowing cape swept the floor as she walked past the Thing, offering him a devilish grin. She removed her cape and cowl, revealing the tight leather bustier, hip high boots, and what could be described as underwear. Her malicious grin widened as she watched Banshee's reaction to her. "Do you like it, Sean? I wore it just for you." The White Queen asked, sweet as honey. "Could you hang this up for me, Ben dear?" "Anything you say, doll." The Thing said, taking her cape. "Exactly." Banshee finally found his voice. "Emma, listen to me. Ye're not well..." "Mr. Cassidy, look out behind you!" Mr. Fantastic exclaimed. Banshee spun around as the Thing raised his huge fists, intent on crushing his skull. Sean let out a sonic scream to shield him from the attack but fell backwards as the Thing's fists made contact on the sonic barrier. "Ben, stop this!" Mr. Fantastic shouted coming up from the side. He quickly wrapped himself around the possessed Ben Grimm. "Don't let that woman control you! Fight her hold on you." The Thing growled furiously, pulling at the elastic arms that were blinding him. "YOU JUST MADE A HUGE MISTAKE, STRETCH! I'm gonna land you one o' my HAYMAKERS just 'cause I like you!" "I'd rather you not, Ben. You know you really don't want to do this." The Thing snorted. "Think yer real smart, don't ya?" He then grinned like a snake. "Joke's on you, pally!" "Wha-what?" Mr. Fantastic stammered as his body retracted back to normal. He snapped like a rubber band and fell to the floor with a bang. "Great Scott! I can longer manipulate the mass of my body..." Mr. Fantastic said, getting up on his hands and knees. "He's a quick one, our Reed." Mr. Fantastic looked up at the towering Thing in horror as he reached down to pick up his defenseless leader. Ben grabbed him by the neck and lifted him a few inches off the floor. Reed kicked furiously as he brought his hands to the Things steel grip as it crushed his windpipe. Ben merely laughed it off as Reed choked for air. "BEN....gakk--" ~ You should have done this a long time ago. ~ the White Queen hissed. "Tell me about, sister." ~ He's always so busy, locked away in his lab. Always neglecting Sue and Franklin while he buries himself in his work. You'll be doing them a favor. ~ "Oh, yeah. They deserve someone better." ~ I'm sure you know just who, don't you Benjamin? ~ "Hear that, Reed? Suzy's gonna have herself a real man!" Reed struggled, his eyes wide as saucers as Ben closed his grip.

Banshee slowly creeped up from behind the White Queen as she was distracted with Grimm and Richards. He let out a sonic scream that knocked her down to the floor. "ARGH!" she screeched. "Remember me?" "How could I forget?" the White Queen snarled, getting up off the floor. Banshee's legs gave from underneath him and he collapsed on the floor. Can't move... he thought in shock.

~ Precisely. ~ Banshee tried to open his mouth, but found his jaw frozen in place. The White Queen had control on all three of them. She cackled, looking down at the helpless Banshee then stepped over him so that he was between her legs and sat down on his hips. The White Queen came close, letting they're noses touch, and she smiled that cruel smile of hers. The one she wore before she devoured her prey.

She kissed Banshee hard, forcing her tongue into his mouth.

Emma's eyes grew wide and she pulled away slowly, looking down at a shocked Banshee. ~ You were repulsed... ~ She then smiled that smile of hers again. ~ But you liked it as well. How...delicious. What would Moira think? ~ The White Queen could sense the anger and shame rise through Sean and he mentally screamed. Emma, ye have to stop! Grimm's about to kill Richards! Even on yer worse day, Frost, ye were no killer! The White Queen sighed. ~ And here I went through so much trouble to have my way with you...~ THIS ISN'T A BLOODY JOKE, WOMAN! Stop him!

~ Ms. Frost, please. Not in front of children. ~ Chamber said from behind. He grabbed hold of the White Queen's right arm and twisted it behind her back, making her squeal in pain as he lifted her off of Cassidy. She then slammed her spiked heel into Chamber's foot and he lost his grip on her. The White Queen spun around to face her student. ~ You make it a habit to hurt the women in your life, don't you? ~ Jonothon winced at that. ~ Don't try to play me, Frost! We both know you can't control my mind. One of the perks of having a telekinetic field in ya. Okay, the only perk... ~ "I'm sure." The White Queen sneered. "Tell me, how did it feel to abandon Gayle when she was crippled and alone? And now you foolishly hope things will turn out any different with Paige. History will only repeat itself, I assure you." Chamber's dark eyes narrowed into slits. ~ I'm gonna ignore that on account of you being insane right now. ~ Funny. She didn't confuse me for a Hellion this time. Is she beginning to remember who she is now than who she used to be? Jonothon wondered. Banshee then let out a sonic scream at Chamber, knocking the boy off his feet. Uh...Guess not.

The Thing was somewhat confused. He had Reed by the throat and was choking him to death and he felt... How? Happy, sad? He wasn't sure anymore. He was more than happy to do so before, why not now? He watched as Reed's eyes grew distant. No doubt his friend's lungs felt like they were on fire for lack of oxygen and his throat sore from not only from the Thing's crushing grip, but from being lifted up off the ground from it. Reed had stopped struggling by now, but his gaze never wavered from Ben's eyes. Trying to find some glimpse of reason. Hoping his friend would regain control. It never came. Instead, a feminine hand caught hold of the Thing's hand. "What the --?" the Thing asked. "Excuse me, but there is more than one hombre who can stretch." Skin called out from behind. Skin leaped down on top of the Thing, gray tendrils wrapping themselves around Ben's head and arms as M opened Ben's vice grip on Mr. Fantastic's neck. Reed gasped falling to his knees, coughing violently as air finally made it's way to his lungs. "I apologize, Dr. Richards. We would have gotten here sooner if we hadn't been unconscious." Reed coughed again and managed to say something, albeit hoarsely. "That's quite all right, young lady...." "Si, si. Very touching. Now if you aren't too busy... HELP ME ALREADY!" Mr. Fantastic looked up to see Skin struggling with a very angry Ben Grimm. The Thing's huge hands pulled at the gray skin, cussing the whole time. "You kiss your Madre with that mouth?" "Kid," Ben growled. "yer gonna be dead ten seconds ago!"

Chamber was slammed against one of the control panels as Banshee released another sonic scream. Aw, Cassidy stop screaming... I'll never be late fer Lit again....

Her control was slipping, but the White Queen was milking it for all it's worth. A wave of dizziness came over Jonothon as he brought his hands to his head. "I'm sorry, lad." Banshee apologized as he opened his mouth again to finish his student off, but Chamber fired a psi-bolt first. His target was Banshee but he accidentally hit the White Queen instead when Banshee ducked and rolled, knocking her out. Out of pure luck, Chamber had defeated one of the most dangerous telepaths in the world. ~ Well, I'll be dipped... I actually won. ~ Banshee finally felt the White Queen's influence lift as did the Thing.

Skin hit the Thing again with all the strength he could muster. "Hey! Cut that out, kid. I'm back ta normal!" Ben said, not the least bit hurt. "How do I know that? Ya could be lying since Frosty put the whammy on you." "Angelo, Ms. Frost has been knocked unconscious." M pointed towards the White Queen. "Oh. Go team..." Angelo mumbled releasing Ben. "Sorry, amigo. Hope I didn't mess ya up too much." Ben smiled at the smaller boy. "If it's any consolation, when ya poked me in the eye it hurt." Angelo snorted. "Ya got guts, kid. I'll give ya that." Ben added. Monet chuckled at Angelo's expense, making Skin scowl her way. "By the way, thanks sooooo much for yer help, chica." "I was tending to Dr. Richard's. I couldn't leave him there in the middle of a wild brawl. Besides, you're a big boy, Angelo. You can take care of yourself." Ben finally snapped back to reality, remembering what had almost happened. "Where is he, little lady?" Ben asked, looking around. It was so dark.... "Over behind that console, Mr. Grimm." M pointed. "Much obliged."

When Ben was out of ear shot....

"Little lady? I'm so sure." Monet said as she watched Ben Grimm trot off. "Like, totally." Angelo teased. "You're sounding more like Jubilee." Monet scowled at Angelo. He looked like he had taken quite a beating. "Must you always be so..." Monet stopped in midsentence as she brought a hand to her forehead and grunted in pain. "You okay?" Angelo asked. Monet looked up at him. Her nose was starting to bleed. "Angelo, your skin!" Angelo's skin was starting to sag and one would think he was melting like a candle. "Hey, what the ..." Angelo was then silenced as his upper lip smothered his mouth. He was quickly losing control of his six feet of extra skin. "Mr. Cassidy, we have another situation here! Mr. Cassidy?"

"Lad?" Banshee knelt down beside Jonothon. His student lied on the floor, clutching at what used to be his stomach. ~ ~~ Mr. Cass...Cass... Sean, some... som... psi-plane. Something's wrong with the...~ "Easy, son. We'll take you to the Medical Center." ~~~~ hear th-them... I can he-hear them...~ ~~~ "Who, Jono?" Sean asked absently as he lifted the boy to his feet. ~~ Everyone...~ ~~~~~ "Everyone?" Sean asked.

Too many minds. Too much information. Jonothon could "hear" every thought of every person on the entire planet. Both his inexperience as a telepath and the sheer overwhelment of the experience were enough for Jonothon Starsmore to lose his sanity. No wonder Xavier went insane. Twice for that matter and he was the most powerful psion on Earth. Chamber would have screamed if possible as the thoughts and emotions of the world collided in his mind like a freight train.

//avengersmembershiphasundergonestarwarsisgonnarockdamnyankeeswheredidiputtheflashlightmerdediossdfgsrtgerstetrr e ASWE ERT q tryrtyu rfqaweRR RRYHTRUFH gfruhtjtyjtjt tyrtyrty rt rty rty rt rurururu ru ruruytrukuyuiotuedtwrwyteryutru8t etyh rthj ryh heryh eshgfjgkytu wt wt tj tiktu seyer ruj rktyk rjrj rj ytrkj tirhrdh rttrurhgkhfhsfwerwyhroooluilgjmdggafqrqwrsdgdhdyertddfh fh h rj jtheyhryr tryu tAaSAEDEEEDRRUTGYKFYTFYJGKYTIYFJKTYIKYGKTIKGJGUFHJFYTRMRTYMTGUMKYMJ,YGIYG,HKJ,KHK,TGU,YTGU,TYITYI ,YGI,GI,G,IGI,GY8,G,ITYI,TI,TI,TIYTITUTFYTDRYHHFHFGJRYJFJFJGFGJFJFUYURYRTYU RTU TURU RU RTU TRU T TF UDTU RU TRUR TRURU RTU RTRU RTU RTU RTU TUI RTU TRUTRUT UYTRUIYTRU RUTRYURTU TRURU RTURU RURU RUWETGKHU;IOPIUJLUIUYJUYTHJRYDTRYTRYRYRYERSDRGDFJGHKIYTIYUIOYUOYOOfth rtFYGJTYJ TYJT YITYIYTIKTG JKYTJTGYJKYT UJYTGU RTJYTUI JTRU RDTFRTU RURTU URTU DYUTUTUIYTIYTIYTITYGIYTITYIYTIYTGKGKLIKPYGUDRFWSRSTDUTFUJGKGHKLGFHRFTYH RRTHRH RTH RHRHJRYJRYJTYJRTJRJRYJTYJCNHKGKGHGRTJHFJMFJFJTFJNFGJFNF FGH FGHF FHFHTRHR RTH RYURYUJRURURYUTURURB UTURU RTUR YURYU RYU R RTU RTYUR U RU RUR YU RSTWEEW5THJIYURYERYE EERYURTJRTYUEYETGHJTUW//


Next: Ka-Boom!



clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page