LIFE Part 1 written by Jamaal Jackson


Life.

Who knew it would be so hard for us teens. School, dating, jobs, cars, mutant abilities. That’s right, mutant abilities. Some people think it could be cool to have telepathic powers or super - strength. To me , it has a hard affect on life . Did it even occur to you that it can be stressful to hear peoples thoughts in mind everyday or to touch something to have it break before your eyes. This is how Miss Monet Yvette Clarisa Maria St.Croix is in everyday life. She is so jealous of all the others. Especially, Miss Jubilation Lee. Her life is too perfect. So she thinks.

Life.

Everett Thomas thought it was easy for him. He was always a good student, a good boyfriend, had a good job, drove a good car, but he knew better than to say his mutant ability was a good one. Sure he didn't have to stress out by listening to people's thoughts, but his was different. He has to be in contact with a mutant for his powers to work. He thought back to when a got the crap beat out of him by Dorian and Weasel. All that happened because there were no mutants around him. He often had really horrible nightmares about him being run over or shot to death because there were no mutants around him. ' Why couldn't my powers be more like Paige? ' he often asked himself life for her was so easy. So he thinks.

Dear Diary,

My life is about to take another turn. Remember how my life was so easy. We'll it ain't as easy as I thought. Mama's worried about me . She actually thinks A'hm too young to be in the X-family. A'h really love mama with all of my heart , but does she think that Bobby can handle it and A'h can't. A'h really hate to say this about mama, but what the hell does she know. Is she a mutant, A'h don't think so. Can my life be like Monet's, Perfect.

Life.


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page