THE BEGINNING OF THE END
Summary and Character Intro
written by Bizzy

Story Summary: The E.n.D. in a group of young mutant mercenaries bonded together by the exclusion their unique powers brought upon them. They are led by the super strong mutant Victor Conseco (Snake Eyes). Calling themselves the E.N.D. which stands for evil never dies these young urban mutants raid arms shipment and perpetrate many other criminal acts under the orders and sponsorship of a mysterious businessman. The leader of the END has meeting with their sponsor who is revealed to be Sebastian Shaw. Shaw orders Victor to kidnap a young mutant named Stretch when he comes to New York. Stretch is coming to NY because he is going to join Gen-X who are throwing him a welcome party at Emma Frost's Manhattan penthouse. The END successfully kidnaps Stretch and forces him to work and train with them by telepathically manipulating him. Gen-X comes after the END to get Stretch back. Gen X and the END fight to a standstill. The battle is interrupted by Sebastian Shaw who reveals he has contracted the legacy virus and needs an heir to his giant enterprise (he can't leave it to his son Shonobi since Shonobi tried to kill him). He then reveals that Stretch is his son and asks Stretch to join him. Stretch refuses, and Shaw leaves dejected but mentioning something about another heir Characters: Snake Eyes: Former football star and straight A student turned street hardened criminal. After spending his adolescence in Jail (following an unfortunate accident stringing from the manifestation of his mutant power) Snake Eyes turned to a life of crime. Snake Eyes assembles and leads a group of young mercenary mutants (the E.N.D.) on various criminal excursions under sponsorship of mysterious businessman Real Name: Victor Conseco Height: 6'4 Weight: 230lbs Current Teams: E.N.D. Past Teams: NONE Powers: Enhanced Strength, Speed, Durability, Healing Also possesses weak telepathic ability, which he focuses through his eyes to evoke fear in his opponent First Appearance: Love Interests: Mental Age: 23 Nationality: Mexican-American Known Family: Maria (sister), Mother - - Mental: Girlfriend and only Confidant of Snake Eyes joins the E.N.D. to help her man only to find that she more feels sorry for him than loves him begins to fall in love with skin Real Name: Olivia Olmos Height: 5'8 Weight: 112 Current Teams: E.N.D. Past Teams: Powers: Telekinesis, Telepathy First Appearance: Love Interests: Victor, Skin Age: 18 Nationality: Latino-American Known Family: None - - Bizzy(Busy): Born Addicted to Heroine and premature Bizzy has always been Small but what he lack in size he makes up for in heart and what ever else he lacks he makes up for in speed. His parents have always been hard on him due to the fact that his size is a constant reminder of his mothers past problems but they fully disowned him following the manifestation of his power. He was offered food, shelter, and refuge by snake eyes in exchange for his services on Snake Eyes' team of mutant mercenaries Real Name: Raiga "Ray" Chong Height: 4'8 Weight: 90lbs Current Teams: E.N.D. Past Teams: None Powers: Super Speed, above average strength, enhanced hand eye coordination First Appearance: Love Interests: None Age: 13 Nationality: Korean-American Known Family: Daniel Chong (father), Mother - - Mistro (mice-tro): Former golden gloves boxing contender and DJ. Terrell was caught using his power in the ring to anticipate and counter punches when he was forced fight a much bigger opponent. Following this he faced a fate worse than death being alienated by his only family his trainer and his friends at the Gym as well as having all his previous victories tainted. Following this he was left with no where to go except an offer made to him by Victor Name: Terrell Edenfox Height: 6' Weight: 190lbs Current Teams: E.N.D. Past Teams: None Powers: Limited Temporal Manipulation Can manipulate time stream back in forth in periods of up to 11 seconds he channels temporal energy through hands and manipulates time stream in similar fashion to the way a Disc Jockey does a record Also has good fighting skills (boxing) First Appearance: Love Interests: M Age: 16 Nationality: African-American Known Family: Leon (Brother), Mother Vibe: Feeding of negative energy Kalyla always had an ample power supply. From seeing her mother beaten in Drunken Rages by Her father to alienation at her private school where she is one of the only black students. After her stalking father killed her mother she goes into desperation joining Victors team Name: Kalyla Davis Height: 5'9 (6' enhanced) Weight: 125lbs (190lbs enhanced) Current Teams: E.N.D. Past Teams: None Powers: Power to absorb psychic emotional energy and redirect in blasts (absorbing negative causes her to take a black skinned physically enhanced form) First Appearance: Love Interests: Synch Age: 16 Nationality: African-American Known Family: Mother, Father (Mr. Davis &Mrs. Yancey) step Father (Mr. Yancey) Tech-9: Justin Walker never seemed to fit in with his small girlish physique as well as being extremely poor and forced to wear old hand-me-downs and worn out tennis shoes. But Justin always worked and studied hard. He was alienated and constantly picked on because he was different. Finally Justin could not stand the abuse any longer and lashed out at one of the bullies the bully over powered him and began to beat him. His power manifested turning his skin to metal to protect him from the beating. But this revelation only alienated him further forcing him to join Victor. Name: Justin Walker Height: 5'6 (8' tech-9) Weight: 90lbs (over 300lbs tech 9) Current Teams: E.N.D. Past Teams: None Powers: metamorphosis and ability to Create Matter out of thought Uses his untrained abilities together to turn himself into a giant Robot First Appearance: Love Interests: has a crush on M Age: 16 Nationality: Afro-American Known Family: Mother, Terrance (Brother), Casey (cousin) numerous other brothers, sisters, and cousins Stretch: Stretch has had a hard life from being the only white kid in the projects to never meeting his father or even knowing his fathers last name. Stretch's luck changes when he is invited to Join Gen-X, and meet his class mates in New York for a welcome party but is instead for some unknown reason is kidnapped by the E.N.D. Name: Maximillion "Max" Alexander Height: 6'3 (changes) Weight: 21lbs (changes) Current Teams: E.N.D., Generation X Past Teams: None Powers: Ability to absorb energy, Ability to turn his body into malleable, pliable energy If energy is absorbed in malleable form and not released via blast it will add to his normal mass and size First Appearance: Love Interests: Age: 17 Nationality: Cacastion-American Known Family: Betty Alexander (Mother), Sebastian Shaw (father)


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page