NEW ZODIAC VS GENERATION X Issue 4, Attack Part 3 written by Jamaal Jackson


* * * *

Massachusets Academy ; Snow Valley, Massachusets

* * * *

In a flash, Krystal was on fire and in the air. A gush of water hit Carona, making her fire die down. She landed a few feet away from Paige, who was thrown down the stairs from the blast (along with Ev and Ange).

"Who the @%!$ are you ?" Angelo asked looking up. The first to answer, was the one with the curled horns, "I'm Aries the Ram." "I'm Taurus the Bull," the animal said. "Times like this I wish Emma and Sean don't go to the store," Everett said. " I'm Virgo the Virgin. I'm the one who knocked down the wall." The lavender haired woman said crossing arms around her waist. " How do you stay a virgin with bod like that?" Angelo asked.Suddenly, a golden brown blur hits the New Zodiac. "Monet," Ev says in amazement. "Are you guys okay?" she asked. " We're fine, but Jubilee is in the living room.

* * * *

Living Room

* * * *

"What the @#^% happened here?!" Jubilee asked herself looking at the huge hole in the wall. "Krys where are you? Krys I ain't gonna call you again!" "Good 'cause you won't be able to talk when I'm done with you," a young voice inquired. Jubilee turned to see a thirteen year old boy in a crab like suit. "I am Cancer the Crab, and you are?" the boy asked ready to fight. "That's for me to know and you to find out," she answered firing her paf's on him. To her surprise they bounced of his hard shell. "Uh-oh," she thought. Cancer grinned. He held out his right hand/claw, and a light blue beam came out, hit Jubilee in the chest, making her body fly into the air.

* * * *

Driveway

* * * *

Virgo and Monet are high in the air, while Ev and Taurus face-off. Virgo hits Monet in the mouth, and ducks from one of her kicks. Monet expected that , so she kicked her in the back , making her body smash into the ground. Ev sizes up Taurus. "I wonder?" he thinks. Suddenly, the synchronaustic aura surrounds Ev, it dissapered and he stood there. " You’re not a mutant!" he yelled. "Duh, I'm a science experiment. I thought you mutants knew everything," Taurus replied. "I'm not a telepath, fool!" For no reason and without thinking, Ev's aura flared up. " What was," *BOOM*. Taurus hit him and grinned. "You always pay attention to your opponent! That's the........... Oh My GOD !"

Two blue, white tipped wings shot out of Synch's back. His nose and mouth linked together to form a hard beak. "What the hell just happened!" Everett yelled. "Use it to your advantage!" M said pounding Virgo deeper into the ground. Without thinking, he lifted into the air, and Taurus ran smack dab into the door of the main building. Synch dove down and began to peck him. Suddenly, his aura appeared and a dozen other birds began to peck and beat Taurus.

* * * *

Main Hallway

* * * *

Corona shots a hot beam at Pisces but it was put out. "Who are you?" she asked recharging her beams. "Pisces the Fish, controller of water." "I get it !" Corona punches Pisces making part of her face evaporate. Another gush of water hits Corona, and passes out. "Too easy." Angelo knew he had his hands full. Looking at Aries, he stretches his fingers and rises into the air. Before he got all of his body in the air, Aries grabs his legs and flings him into the wall.

* * * *

Driveway

* * * *

Emma and Sean pull into the driveway to see Monet pounding something/someone into the ground, and about a dozen birds pecking on a animal. " What the hell is this!?" Sean yelled getting out of the jeep. "I'm talking to ye' Monet!" "Sean, I'll get her." Emma said reaching her handout. <<Monet, stop, we need to talk.>> She said telepathically. Monet stops and stands. "Hi"

Suddenly, a fist hits Monet in the eye making her fly. *Crack* "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Monet screamed as she fell and held on to her broken leg. "What happened?" Emma yelled. " Us Blondie," Scorpio said on the car. We did this to your plaaaaaaa!" A light green ball of radiation smacks her in the back. Caution and Chamber look on. "We will be back," Scorpio say getting up. "Zodiac Fallout!" In a flash of light, they disappeared. A few minutes later Emma asks a question that makes everyone think," Has anyone seen Jubilee?"

* * * *

St. Clark, NM

* * * *

"Is anyone here ?!?!" Jubilee yelled. She stops and sees a sign :

WELCOME TO ST. CLARK
POPULATION - O

TO BE CONTINUED:
GENERATION X VS NEW ZODIAC
ISSUE 5: REVELATION

DEDICATED TO FORMER WRITER OF GEN X
JAY FAERBER


clm@nbnet.nb.ca
Back to the Main Page
Back to FanFiction Page